• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So going through his first key: Rimuru has nothing that can put Kakine down. Even if he absorbs him, he'll have plenty more clones to take his place anyways.

For the second key, Soul Manipulation is the only applicable thing to kill Kakine here but since he is just pure information and inanimate at this point he lacks a Soul so that won't work.

Kakine's wincon seems to be atomization. So what can Rimuru do?

Accelerate420 said:
So going through his first key: Rimuru has nothing that can put Kakine down. Even if he absorbs him, he'll have plenty more clones to take his place anyways.
For the second key, Soul Manipulation is the only applicable thing to kill Kakine here but since he is just pure information and inanimate at this point he lacks a Soul so that won't work.

everyone in To aru have soul IIRC so you have to proof that he doesnt have soul and give him immunity to soul manip if that true

how thats work?

GLHF22 said:
Accelerate420 said:

everyone in To aru have soul IIRC so you have to proof that he doesnt have soul and give him immunity to soul manip if that true

how thats work?
Why would you think pure information/inanimate object has a soul? Kakine is just Matter in this form and is following a personality that's inputted into him.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Rimuru has High-Mid Regenerationn here (I'm sure that was supposed to be high regen since he can regenarate from Molecular level)
High mid is nowhere near molecular level from what the wiki says. Even if it's High, what stops Kakine from just absorbing the molecules? He can absorb Matter at a sub-atomic level.

He can absorb him
Who, Rimuru? He can't. Kakine can spawn infinite DM clones and so long as he leaves a single atom of DM in the world he will always spawn and regenerate.

I don't see low godly on his profile nor proof that he can do so in these the second key.

He'd be atomized by then since Kakine immediately starts off by multiplying himself and absorbing Rimuru.

Accelerate420 said:
I don't see low godly on his profile nor proof that he can do so in these the second key.
He'd be atomized by then since Kakine immediately starts off by multiplying himself and absorbing Rimuru.
just want to say something here, the only wincon for kakine is atomization because if he absorbs Rimuru means he have to face Veldora

What does facing Veldora do?

Iirc Dark Matter doesn't require a transfer as he can create wherever in the world but I'd have to re-read the volume.

I don't think that matters because it's a fight between the two of them. So if he absorbs Rimuru then that's still a win con.

Wall of text incoming (Sorry it's quite confusing to figure out what abilities Rimuru have in this key since his profile is a mess)

He has infinite stamina too.

Predator

Predation:
Absorbs the target into his body, absorbing all organic matter, inorganic matter, skills, and magic they may have on their person. However, the success rate sharply drops if the target is conscious.

Food Chain: The ability to acquire all the skills of his subordinates. Additionally, Rimuru can convert the skills he gained from his subordinates into energy to strengthen himself.

Supply: Whether a subordinate or not, Rimuru can grant an ability unto a monster with whom he has a relationship with.

Gluttony

Decay:
The ability to decompose the target and also add a decomposition status effect. There is a chance of acquiring a random ability after consuming only a part of a monster's corpse.

Battle Mode: Ciel can control Rimuru's body and enter Battle Mode.

Cloning: Rimuru can create a clone of himself that can operate within a kilometer of the original.

All of Creation: An ability that allows Rimuru to comprehend any non-concealed phenomenon. In addition, it improves his analytical abilities to the point that it is nearly impossible for him to analyze his surroundings incorrectly and eliminating the risks of his analysis backfiring on him. Parallel Processing: An ability to detach thoughts and analyze multiple simultaneously without time lag. Chant Annulment: Due to this ability, Rimuru does not need to chant to cast magic. Analysis and Judgment: This ability improves Rimuru's capacity to analyze and make judgments regarding a target.

Great Sage

Thought Acceleration:
This ability raises the rate at which Rimuru can process his thoughts a million times.

Isolation: Rimuru can isolate any harmful or unnecessary materials so that they will not harm him while absorbed into his body.

Mimicry: Rimuru can replicate the appearance of anyone he has absorbed, as well as their skills and abilities while taking up their form. However, the latter is dependent on how much information he had on his absorbing target and his success at analyzing their abilities.

Stomach: Rimuru can store absorbed items and targets within himself indefinitely.

Analysis: The absorbed target is studied and analyzed in order to create items from their materials. With enough materials, Rimuru can produce a duplicate of the absorbed target as an ally. If he successfully analyzes their skills or magic, he can begin to use them as his own.

Accelerate420 said:
I don't think that matters because it's a fight between the two of them. So if he absorbs Rimuru then that's still a win con.
but thats also means he dead so incon

None of those really does anything to Kakine from what I can see. They can destroy his body but he will always just regenerate. Kakine will lead off with the move that immediately results in his assured Regenerationn and win con. Rimuru could analyze him but I don't see what good that will do when he already has nothing to put Kakine down as he can't eleminate Dark Matter particles from the universe.Even if he Absorbs one body, the others will have already begun to decompose Rimuru down.

GLHF22 said:
Accelerate420 said:
but thats also means he dead so incon
That's not really how this works because Rimuru is dead and the fight is over.

Thought Acceleration: This ability raises the rate at which Rimuru can process his thoughts a million times. This is how thought accel works in slime

"Do you see that you can't win now? So let me ask you. Tell me what you know and who you're cooperating with. Be honest with me, and I'll give you a painless death."

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-haaa! I am a walking dead! Kill me all you want; I'll just resurrect myself and come back later to kill— Ounngh?!"

I punched him. Then again, and again and again, without a word. I also applied Mind Accelerate, speeding it up a million times for him. Raphael could influence not just my perspective but those of people around me.

In the real world, it lasted several seconds. But in Clayman's mind, I was continually punching him, tormenting him with pain and terror, for several dozen days. So I could carve that pain and terror into his soul.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could use Mind Accelerate to speed up my brain a million times until it felt like time stopped. I could even cast spells in that state, making it look like I could just think of a magic spell to set it off.

Kneading together a big ball of magic was a terribly inefficient use of my time, so I didn't opt for that here. Unlike a full spell, which could be conceived and cast through one's will (or knowledge, in other words), controlling one's aura always led to a time lag. Of course, I could handle that because I had Cast Cancel and All of Creation. No matter how long and intricate a spell was, living life a million times slower than normal made it simple. One second, after all, now felt like two hundred and seventy-seven hours. Even the fanciest of spells could be pulled off in less than a day, so that meant I could trigger them in less than a tenth of a second. With regular magic, it was simple for me to set off multiples at the same time, even.

How many people can he apply this to? Because the Kakine clones wouldn't be affected entirely if only one is put under that. Even then that doesn't really change anything because it can't kill him.

Accelerate420 said:
GLHF22 said:
Accelerate420 said:
but thats also means he dead so inco
no Rimuru is not dead, when Kakine trying to absorbs Rimuru he have to face veldora first because Veldora Resides inside Rimuru stomach

What is the casting time of this and how does it affect Kakine, who would start off by attempting to either atomize or absorb Rimuru?

Accelerate420 said:
How many people can he apply this to? Because the Kakine clones wouldn't be affected entirely if only one is put under that. Even then that doesn't really change anything because it can't kill him.
Rimuru can absorbs all matter btw so he can absorbs anything even kakinei clones, just wan you to know his Gluttony works like black hole, it sucks you into his body.

GLHF22 said:
Accelerate420 said:
GLHF22 said:
Accelerate420 said:
but thats also means he dead so inco
no Rimuru is not dead, when Kakine trying to absorbs Rimuru he have to face veldora first because Veldora Resides inside Rimuru stomach
Then wouldn't Veldora get absorbed with him? They all get decomposed into Dark Matter, and it says that he can't die as long as Rimuru exists. Which he wouldn't. So he'd die.

He doesnt have feats absobs someone as strong as Veldora, and Rimuru resist power absorption

Plus he has Info Analyis, and I don't see Fear resistance to Kakine's profile because that will trigger the soul hax from Heartless One
One: We went through this. Kakine is just matter and doesn't feel fear.

Cool. So he tries to absorb Kakine and Kakine sticks dark matter to him in the process and decomposes him while the other Kakine clones chill.

Atomization it is then instead of absorbtion.

Okay. So since this will go around in circles, I'm just gonna say my vote.

I vote for Kakine since Rimuru has no ways to put him down aside from techniques to stall the fight. Kakine leads off with creating Dark Matter so he can't be killed and then decomposes Rimuru with DM atomization at a sub-atomic level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back