• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath VS Rukia Kuchiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletFirefly

VS Battles
Retired
Well this looks like a fun battle.

- Speed Equalized

- Fight takes place in a general deserted rocky area, DBZ style

- Both at their peak and willing to kill.

- Esdeath can't use Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief

EsdeathIceQueen
Rukia

Who takes this? The White ****** or the Black Shinigami? State your reasons.

Esdeath: 0 Votes

Rukia: 10 Votes -> RadicalMrR; Amlad22; LordAizenSama; Reppuzan; Celestial Pegasus; CoreOfimBalance(COB); The real cal howard; Soldier Blue; Drellix; Raito Utopia

I think Esdeath is the better ice users in terms of skill but Rukia has more experience since shes been fight for like 120 years longer than Esdeath and is more versatile with Kido so i'll go with her for now.

@Amlad

On the same note, Esdeath's Mahapadma can end the fight in an instant.

Ultimately, it's a matter of who pulls out their trump card first, but I'm leaning towards Esdeath due to her Teigu's greater versatility when compared to Sode no Shirayuki, which is restricted to its dances and freezing ability.

Doesn't mahapada freezing time have something to do with cold? I remember tatsumi adapted to the cold so it didn't work on him, if that is the case not sure if would work on rukia when she can resist absolute zero albeit only for short time.

This is assuming rukia uses bankai though, i am assuming her base is mountain level? Either way esdeath is more versatile in base and with mahapadma she wins but if it's bankai rukia then it can go either way i think.

@Celestial

Ah, I always forget that. Still, I'm not sure if Rukia's resistance to cold is that strong, since she's always at risk of killing herself while using her Absolute Zero abilities.

Rukia would be starting the fight in shikai so her resistance to cold would be in place. If esdeath can't reach near absolute zero temp then I doubt she can win

Mahapadma fails if the opponent can resist the cold, so it gets hard countered by Rukia's resistance to the cold which goes as far as absolute zero.

Rukia's control over ice/cold is enough here, if Rukia touches her while at absurdly low temperatures even esdeath will fall to it, add in kido and her bankai (floods the area with absolute zero cold )and she wins rather handily.

All I'm saying is that nobody can really say that esdeath can win this without getting debunked. LordAizen and I summed it up.

But I understand how the wiki works, I'm sure we'll get more voters soon

Amlad22 said:
All I'm saying is that nobody can really say that esdeath can win this without getting debunked. LordAizen and I summed it up.

But I understand how the wiki works, I'm sure we'll get more voters soo
Because of that line, I almost didn't reply just to be a Cal. That's my new word for jerk. Anyway, Rukia resists Esdeath's best techniques, and beats her out in everything except brutality. Rukia for reasons above.

Yeah her shikai makes her sword reach absolute zero. Her Bankai basically does the same thing except on a huge scale. Her Bankai might even be lower than absolute zero since her shikai couldn't kill As Nodt

Was initially not sure when I came here but I'm going with Rukia for the reasons given by @LordAizenSama.

Since it has been more than 24 hours since the 7th vote and the difference in votes is overwhelming, I have added this match's results to the respective profiles.

Also requsting for this thread to be closed since it has concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back