• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs Dimaria Yesta ver.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the old thread kinda died down even before both verses' revisions, I'm making a new thread.

EsdeathvDimaria
Mountain level busty blue-haired single-target sexual ****** fights Mountain level busty blonde raging lesbian ******.

Speed equalized.

Totally in-character for both. Dimaria therefore is in base. No Take Over: God Soul or ISCiC.

Victory by death.

Standard Battle Assumptions for everything else.

Discuss

Female Dio: 1 (Muhammedmco)

Female DIO: 8 (Davidsteel1, Rin Rokudo, WilliamShadow, Gargoyle One, Captain Torch, ZackMoon1234, GoldenScorpisons, 101bijou)

Inconclusive: 1 (Burning Full Fingers)

Considering "In-character" for Dimaria is literally her stopping time from the get go, I don't see how this ends well for Esdeath

well yeah, but stopping time from the start doesn't mean she's gonna go straight for the kill, ya know. Considering Dimaria is fighting a bombshell and we all know what she does in character when she sees a bombshell...

Esdeath would probably try to kill Dimaria if she survives her time stop, which she most likely will since Dimaria would mess around at first.

Doesn't really negate the fact that Dimaria's time stop is far more efficient and far more spammable than anything Esdeath has- she freezes time by clicking her teeth considering speed is equalised that would be an action so short that Esdeath would not be fast enough to counter.

Mountain level busty blue-haired single-target sexual ****** fights Mountain level busty blonde raging lesbian ******.
I'm laughing my ass off at this lmao.

But yeah, Dimaria is far more likely to kill her first using her time stop so i'm going with her.

@ Burning

Is yours a vote for Esdeath or Inconclusive?

@David

I'm talking about a scenario where Dimaria stops time then rips off Esdeath's clothes, being the raging lesbian she is, then resumes time again without killing her, just like when she played with Kagura. People that fought Dimaria never experienced Time Stop, but Esdeath's knowledge of time stop would help her understand that she fights someone with powers similar to hers, as she notices her clothes ripped the moment Dimaria clicks her teeth. Esdeath would then use her own time stop as she considers it unwise to continue charging toward Dimaria and go straight for the kill.

Although honestly, imo it all depends whether Dimaria decides to give Esdeath the Kagura treatment or Sherria treatment from the get go. That's why I made this thread in the first place.

I'll go with inconclusive for now. What you said just now is what I was trying to say. If Dimaria messes around initially, Esdeath would recognize the danger and immediately use Mahapadma and kill Dimaria. But if Dimaria tries to kill Esdeath immediately, she wins.

Not gonna vote, just came here to say that Esdeath's win-loss ratio looks pretty sad right now...

Would Mahapadma WORK on Dimaria? Esdeath Mahapadma can be countered with enough ice resistance as shown by Tatsumi, I'm sure Mahapadma has no business against someone as strong as Dimaria.

Well she should, like every character in Fairy Tail who uses elements, they resist their own element as well, like how Gray couldn't hurt Invel with ice but just used brute force, in fact I believe Invel vs Esdeath that was also brought up.

Dimaria is wining this easily the only thing that may look dangerous for her is the fact she plays around at first but if you take the battles she had she only actually jokes around with the first hit after which she goes for the kill.

Gargoyle One said:
Well she should, like every character in Fairy Tail who uses elements, they resist their own element as well, like how Gray couldn't hurt Invel with ice but just used brute force, in fact I believe Invel vs Esdeath that was also brought up.
She doesn't use ice. Also, that's because they're slayers and are subsequently resistant to and can consume the elements they manipulate. Dimaria isn't one.

It's not every character that can do so.

Esdeath has more experience, more arsenal, has more ways to use her one time technique Mahapadma, knows every weak spot at the human body, can run at Mach 292, which is faster than lightining, and can for sure cripple her opponent at any time.

BUT, Dimaria is more haxed, since she can use her Time Stop at anytime, depending on her own stamina, which is obviously quite larger than Esdeath, while Esdeath can use Mahapadma only once without Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief activated, which replinshs her powers regularly as long as it's activated.

Honestly, i see that this battle doesn't depend on how would use her Time Stopping Technique first, but it depends on who has the enough power to keep his footing in the battle, which means that it depends on the two sides' stamina gauges, which would allow them to use their time stopping technique.

For that reason, and sadly, i would go for Dimaria for having more stamina than Esdeath.

I do as well wonder would time stop work on Dimaria honestly, but I find it irrelevant as Esdeath wouldn't use her time stop first thing and without knowledge of Dimaria's abilty she would get killed fast as I already said Dimaria doesn't spend a lot of time playing around just enough to satisfy Hiro's fan service needs.

Esdeath's Stamina: Extremely high, can fight against a whole army and continue to fight powerful Teigu like Susanoo even after using Mahapadma.

Dimaria's Stamina: High.

...Now that you mention it, and after having their stamina values being recalculated, i switch my vote for Esdeath via more stamina and more experience on Human Anatomy, which wil allow her to cripple Dimaria easily.

When you start thinking about it, While Esdeath is a ****** who prefers to watch her opponents suffering, she also slowly sends them to the afterlife by torturing them, but slowly, which will further weaken her opponents.

For that reason, i'm switching my vote for Esdeath.

Stamina is irrelevant in a battle, in fact I think Akame is the only one that has notable stamina issues

Considering there hasn't been a point in time when she didn't use it when it was available when she is about to be hit, she will.

@William & Muhammed

I counted your votes

@Gargoyle

Is yours a vote for anyone?

Also

WilliamShadow said:
Dimaria doesn't spend a lot of time playing around just enough to satisfy Hiro's fan service needs.

Ó▓á_Ó▓á but William, that's literally Dimaria's character as established by Hiro himself. We can't just disregard the fact she is always playing with the hot girls

Also this fights boils down to whether they can move in each other's time stop, and whether Dimaria plays around.

Unlike Kagura and Sherria, Esdeath has knowledge of time stop because she can use it as well, so after seeing her clothes ripped off the moment Dimaria clicks her teeth it won't take long for someone of Esdeath's intelligence to figure out the TS. And it also depends on whether Dimaria decides to take Esdeath's seriously as she uses her Mahapadma, as no prior knowledge for either of them. Mahapadma is also constant as well

Hmmm... This is an interesting matchup. Dimaria is etremely haxed with her spammable time stop. But since she's in character she will most likely play around, which would give Esdeath a chance.

Having said that, I think Dimaria wins this one. While it's true that Dimaria won't be serious at first, I'm sure if Esdeath goes full on out on her, and damages her severely Dimaria won't be playing around anymore.

And since Dimaria can spam time stop... There's literraly not much Esdeath can do. I know that Esdeath has her own time stop, but Dimaria will most likely be able to move within that time, since that's how "time" works in FT(For example Ultear, having time magic herself, was able to move within another person's time)

So as I see it, Dimaria will play around at first with time stop, Esdeath will rush her, and when Dimaria feels she's in danger she will simply time stop once again and kill her

So yea, I vote for Dimaria

Captain Torch said:
but Dimaria will most likely be able to move within that time, since that's how "time" works in FT(For example Ultear, having time magic herself, was able to move within another person's time)
now that you mention it, since verse equalization is in effect, why CAN'T Esdeath move in Dimaria's TS? Mages in FTverse aren't restricted by one single type of magic. So Esdeath most likely has Ice and Time magic, just like Ultear.

I should add that if they can both move in each other's TS, Dimaria is more likely to lose since Esdeath has a plethora of ways of using her ice. Base! Dimaria only has her sword

Um what? Esdeaths time stop is an application of her ice manipulation not a different ability all on its own.

And Ultear moving in stoppe time is irrelevant to this discussion

eh I'm just talking about a possibility for Esdeath to move in Dimaria's stopped time, since that can affect the outcome significantly. The majority of the voters say Esdeath can't move in Dimaria's TS, but Dimaria can move in Esdeath's TS when:

• Esdeath's TS requires cold resistance to move in => Dimaria doesn't have cold resistance
  • Dimaria's TS requires time resistance to move in => Esdeath doesn't have time resistance

Oh, I didn't know that in order to move in Esdeath's "time" you needed cold resistance. Should've read her abilties more throroughly, my bad.

My vote still remains for Dimaria though. Leaning a bit to inconclusive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back