• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sunshine Against Ice! Escanor vs Esdeath (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I wasn't around when her profile was made/revised in the first place, I imagine it was made the way it was because of Esdeath's line about Tatsumi's armor adapting to a frozen tundra. The implication being that he gained frozen tundra-level cold resistance which let him resist Mahapadma.

The issue with that, is Tyrant had already adapted to frozen tundra before he was made into Incursio. And Incursio evolves per user. Per Esdeath's words, Second Stage Incursio was able to adapt to the Frozen Space similar to how Tyrant had adapted to frozen tundras.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Then you need to make a CRT as currently the file disagrees.
It really doesn't.

Tatsumi has resistance to Cold, IMade is simply saying that Heat wouldn't counter it.

I disagree but \_(-_-)_/

I disagree too.

Just because Tatsumi adapted to a tundra doesn't mean he's adapted to extremely cold temperature. There's a far difference from conventional cold by weather and cold based attacks. Considering the way they are and all, it's likelier that Esdeath's time stop is just really really cold.

Not really. IMade even stated that that didn't change anything on said thread. And it doesn't really change my opinion nor my vote.

How about defeating her before she uses her Time Stop? Something that is very possible for Escanor.

Vs Estarossa: His attacks were all meant to kill his opponent. Estarossa was simply too hardy and had a healing factor. Still went for the kill with his Cruel Sun. Not to mention as the fight goes on, the AP gap widens. Estarossa is far stronger than Galand. Escanor is much more powerful than Unsealed Meliodas. Something Mel himself admitted. Mel also utterly curbstomped Galand in their second fight.

Vs Galand: Escanor held back his first strike. However, all his attacks were meant to kill. It's just that Demons had absurd healing factors. Tanked Critical Over Galand's attack like it was nothing. He wasn't even fazed by it.

Let's compare Esdeath and Galand shall we as well as go through some NNT scaling shall we?

Esdeath is an unquatifiable amount above 151 Terratons. Where this puts her no one knows, just that she's vastly above it. Base Galand is 181 Terratons am I correct? Critical Over Galland is at his maximum power and has strength beyond base Unsealed Mel. Mel who recently curbstomped him in base form. Escanor is stronger than Unsealed Mel and defeated Estarossa who is still far beyond Galand in power. Estarossa also could contend with Tarmiel and Sariel and is physically stronger than Zeldris who could easily slice off Mel's arm. And yet Estarossa could only nearly match Mid Morning Escanor.

So yeah, my vote still strongly goes to Escanor.

That technically puts him unquantifiably above 181 Terratons as well though

Granted, it's still huge in his favor, is it AP stomp territory though?

Could be as there is a chance that her attacks will be as effective as Galand's. And Escanor may just one shot.

I don't know which calc they scale to. So I just went with the smallest number mentioned here. If it is 347, then it's most definently a mismatch....which makes me sad....>.>

Amazing

Esdeath gets stomped on her first match after upgrades

And she may or may not be getting stomped against Hela

Fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back