• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escape with your life

Scenario #1

You're home alone and you hear your front/back door get kicked in,waking you from your slumber at three in the mornig.An intruder has broken into your living quarters with full intent on taking your life and valuables.But as a twist,you get a partner to lend a helping hand.

Get your partner here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random

Conditions:

-
The Intruder has Peak Human Stats and is armed with a machete

-You either have to escape your home or incapacitate the intruder

-Your partner is half alsleep and rather casual about the situation but still willing to help

Scenario #2

Same as the first Scenario but...

-The Intruder's Stats are instantly equalized to your partner's when they make eye contact

-You have Combined Human Stats (minus the intelligence and weapons)

-The Intruder is bloodlusted and completely insane

-Your partner is serious

Bonus Scenario

Same as Scenario 1 but you don't get a partner.

What would you do about this IRL?

Hide,take him on or escape?

Mariska, 8-A, im fine. I can stomp both my oartber and enemy in round 2, in round 3 i have a fully loaded gun in two places for this very reason, im fine if push comes to shove.

Partner: Hundu

Wow I don't think I could have gotten better

IRL I'm not entirely sure what I'll do, I'm decent physically but dude is peak human with a sharp weapon (I have a very rational fear of those) and I don't have a weapon lying around the house. I'd likely try and disarm him and make my escape, this could go either way for me.

Back