• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

escanor vs sun wukong (myth)

escanor (Day) and original sun wukong is used

wu kong with 6C and escanor with high 6C

speed is equalised

both 100 meters apart

Wukong has a lot of misc powers that are great and all, but not very affective against Escanor. Paralysis could work and Teleportation gives the upper hand. But when it comes to actual offensive powers, he has none that can win against Escanor. At best he could punch Escanor.

Edit: I have no idea what Light Manip or Energy Manip would do against Escanor.

The Anti Void said:
Wukong has a lot of misc powers that are great and all, but not very affective against Escanor. Paralysis could work and Teleportation gives the upper hand. But when it comes to actual offensive powers, he has none that can win against Escanor. At best he could punch Escanor.
a punch...?

Bi Huo Jue (Fire Avoidance Charm): Makes Wukong incapable of being burned by any fire.

72 Bia (72 Earthly Transformations): Sun Wukong is capable of assuming 72 different forms. For each of said transformations, he holds an extra life.

Shen Wai Shen Fa (Body Outside of Body): Wukong is capable of transforming each of his body's 84,000 hairs into another form, be it an animal, person or inanimate object. He can also transform each of his hair's into a duplicate of himself. When he does such a thing, his Ruyi Jingu Bang also multiplies into thousands of itself.

Ruyi Jingu Bang (Magic Golden-Clasped Rod): Sun Wukong's primary weapon, obtained during his visit to the Underwater Kingdom of Ao Guang, the Dragon King of the Eastern Sea. Despite weighing over13,500 j─½n, or 7,960 Kilograms, Sun Wukong has no issues wielding it in combat. What makes the Ruyi Jingu Bang so special is it's seemingly unlimited Size-Shifting capabilities, being capable of growing as tall as the skies or shrinking to the size of a needle at will.

his best would be much more than a punch

heck he could create armies of himself that are resistant to all fire based attacks

Escanor can definetly lift the rod, but besides that the battle is starting to look a bit unfair to me. Sun Wukong has the AP advantage and Bi Huo Jue makes him pretty much immune to all Escanor's abilities that are based on Heat and Fire.

The Anti Void said:
Escanor can definetly lift the rod, but besides that the battle is starting to look a bit unfair to me. Sun Wukong has the AP advantage and Bi Huo Jue makes him pretty much immune to all Escanor's abilities that are based on the Heat and Fire.
hmmm? i thought escanor has a larger AP than original wukong

Well in the Nanatsu Verse, Escanor IS among the strongest.. But judging from his Striking Strength and Attack Potency compared to Sun Wukong's Durability alone this is pretty unfair.

Moon Class > Large Country Class

The Anti Void said:
Well in the Nanatsu Verse, Escanor IS among the strongest.. But judging from his Striking Strength and Attack Potency compared to Sun Wukong's Durability alone this is pretty unfair.
Moon Class > Large Country Class
i was using both of their 6C counterpartss

Yes, Escanor has the AP Advantage now, but that doesn't really make up for Sun Wukong's huge immunity to all Escanor's attacks though. Escanor's attacks are based on physical strength and his magical heat/fire.

Once again, correct me if I'm wrong.

Divine Axe Rhitta is said to be the heaviest of all the weapons in Nanatsu no Taizai, but no actual weight is given yet. All that's for certain is that it weighs at least more than a ton (1000kg+). And in battle it wouldn't do much to a staff that can shrink and grow to hit its opponent from a distance.

The rod's weight is almost 8000kg

The Anti Void said:
Divine Axe Rhitta is said to be the heaviest of all the weapons in Nanatsu no Taizai, but no actual weight is given yet. All that's for certain is that it weighs at least more than a ton. And in battle it wouldn't do much to a staff that can shrink and grow to hit its opponent from a distance.
Void that, the rod's weight is in Kilograms.
oof that's a bummer

In battle, Sun Wukong wouldn't take Escanor's pride seriously. And with the charm he'd have no reason to either since Escanor's only hope would be to attack him head on, in which Wukong would likely just toy around and teleport before being reached. And if Escanor got a hit in, wukong would either heal it and keep on or take it seriously and give Escanor hell.

aww **** i mean wu kong is just somewhat of a base line island level...how far above island level is escanor?

Island Class is 6-C and Large Country Class is High 6-B

Island(4.3 Gigatons to 100 Gigatons) < Large Country(100 Teratons to 760 Teratons) in ATK Potency

So that's a lot stronger.

The Anti Void said:
In battle, Sun Wukong wouldn't take Escanor's pride seriously. And with the charm he'd have no reason to either since Escanor's only hope would be to attack him head on, in which Wukong would likely just toy around and teleport before being reached. And if Escanor got a hit in, wukong would either heal it and keep on or take it seriously and give Escanor hell.
Sun Wukong doesn't have the power to heal so in this case he would begin to take Escanor seriously instead.

The Anti Void said:
The Anti Void said:
Sun Wukong doesn't have the power to heal so in this case he would begin to take Escanor seriously instead.
yeah but escanor needs to constantly get close

Then it comes down to Escanor's stamina or the amount of clones Sun Wukong can make at maximum.

If his clones are limitless then Escanor is doomed

I've been going through most of this one more time and since Escanor (Dawn - Near Noon - The One) is used from what I can gather, he doesn't have quite the AP Advantage I thought he had. He'd start out equal to Sun Wukong in strength (Island Level) which would give Sun Wukong a chance to end it quickly if he wasn't fooling around, and around noon Escanor's strength would increase to Island+ and then Large Island Level and then as The One he'd be Countrly Level. But until those points Escanor would be largely inferior.

The Anti Void said:
I've been going through most of this one more time and since Escanor (Dawn - Near Noon - The One) is used from what I can gather, he doesn't have quite the AP Advantage I thought he had. He'd start out equal to Sun Wukong in strength (Island Level) which would give Sun Wukong a chance to end it quickly if he wasn't fooling around, and around noon Escanor's strength would increase to Island+ and then Large Island Level and then as The One he'd be Countrly Level. But until those points Escanor would be largely inferior.
country level would be much of an overkill

Sun Wukong seems to at max be capable of making 84,000 clones if he used all of his hair. Which would be an uphill battle for Escanor until he reaches The One, at which point he could probably take most of them out with a single punch/swoop with his axe. And then it would get down to his AP Advantage as The One vs all of Sun Wukong's techniques and powers.

Assuming Escanor can take all the clones out in less than a minute at The One

The Anti Void said:
Sun Wukong seems to at max be capable of making 84,000 clones if he used all of his hair. Which would be an uphill battle for Escanor until he reaches The One, at which point he could probably take most of them out with a single punch/swoop with his axe. And then it would get down to his AP Advantage as The One vs all of Sun Wukong's techniques and powers.
mmm...hate to break to you but...84000 is the amount of hair that he pulls out of his body 1 time not the max

Uniasha said:
The Anti Void said:
mmm...hate to break to you but...84000 is the amount of hair that he pulls out of his body 1 time not the max
Welp, Escanor isn't going to win, even if he reaches The One.

Back