• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor vs Hashirama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did respond to some of them and how it could be interpreted. But right now the problem is 6-Bs might not exist in NNT anymore. They were orignally 6-B+ backwards scaling from Tarmiels ocean low end. But now that it turns out that the high end is the one that's accepted most of the Ten Commandments would be High 6-B if you backwards scale.

The main problem right now as I see it is that Nakaba has yet to give us the three-stat breakdown of the overall power levels for current characters. For example Pseudo-Sun Escanor is "higher" than Galand but it might be that none of his stats are near Galand's 24k strength, which is where the scaling to Tarmiel comes from.

But yeah I see what you mean with the high-end being accepted possibly making things different.

Wait this is night time fake sun Escanor? How is this not a stomp for Hashirama then? Escanor only gets one attack before reverting back to night time.

Yeah I voted for Hashirama. He just has to dodge the initial Charge and Fire and wait a few seconds for Escanor to lose his form, then he wins.

Why are you voting when it was established to be a stomp?

Oh wait, you're Jim, of course you do FRA without context without knowing what people are talking about

ZephyrosOmega said:
er... if this is being added, then Hashi FRA.
What?

There are literally no reasons and now people are arguing AP stomp is Escanor's favor

What reasons? Lol

Aizenishere said:
Gargoyle One said:
Why are you voting when it was established to be a stomp?

Oh wait, you're Jim, of course you do FRA without context without knowing what people are talking about
Way to be a dick Gargoyle.
yeah that why sure do vote Escanor FRA to end match.

getting time running waste around here person vote right now

Wait it was changed to Psuedo Sun? Escanor has no chance here, as he's got one, maybe at most two attacks before he reverts back to his night form.

The Pseudo-Sun can take any place at any time. It actually took place at night in the manga. It's basically him creating an image of the sun against Gowther.

ByAsura said:
The Pseudo-Sun can take any place at any time. It actually took place at night in the manga.
Your point? What time does this battle take place? That is very important in regards to Escanor.

It's not important, the pseudo sun isn't dependent on the time of day unless you want him amped even more.

It doesn't only last a matter of seconds, it lasted far longer than that in the manga. It lasted until Gowther used his attack to disable it.

Edit: I saw it in the weakness section.

ByAsura said:
It doesn't only last a matter of seconds. It lasted until Gowther used his attack to disable it.
No, it lasted untill Escanor hit Gloxinia and Drole once, then he reverted back to his night form. Even Gowther himself said Escanor could only maintain that form for seconds, Escanor also confirmed this.

This is a stomp. He can only be 6-B for a single attack, and then reverts back to 9-C.

@Versus

It only lasts that long because Gowther. Also, that wasn't a 6-B single attack, that was the released energy from Rhitta stated to be on Estarossa's level.

Gowther says he estimates a few seconds, but this is contradicted; what happened was lots of dialogue about the form, a quick bout against gowther, then many many many boxes of dialogue before he does any final attack, and just releases Rhitta's power before he could. That's much more than a few seconds.

VersusJunkie54 said:
RavenSupreme said:
Obviously his Pseudo Sun form lasts indefinetly in this fight.
I don't think you can do that in VS matches on this wiki. And even if it was the case, the match wouldn't be added.
Its the only logical conclusion to avoid being accused of making a spite match. To clarify you can ask the OP however.

RavenSupreme said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
RavenSupreme said:
Obviously his Pseudo Sun form lasts indefinetly in this fight.
I don't think you can do that in VS matches on this wiki. And even if it was the case, the match wouldn't be added.
Its the only logical conclusion to avoid being accused of making a spite match. To clarify you can ask the OP however.
Fair enough. But you should know that this match is unlikely to get added in this case.

Neither me nor you are to decide whether a match is getting added, as such this is nothing I think about.

I do not believe his Pseudo Sun lasts indefinite, neither have I claimed it does. I stated that for the sake of this fight the form which grants him the 28K power is to be used indefinetly, since otherwise the match would become a pointless spite.

The emphasis was "in this fight".

yeah that why sure do vote Escanor FRA to end match.

getting time running waste around here person vote right now

But the match hasn't ended until the match is actually established....

>Obviously his Pseudo Sun form lasts indefinetly in this fight.

>I do not believe his Pseudo Sun lasts indefinite, neither have I claimed it does

The Pseudo sun as a characteristic trait of Escanor in the manga is established to last mere seconds. No one here has denied this trait, me included. Making matches where one character however is limited to a mere seconds usefulness before turning back into a -3 tier lower character is spite.

As such, yes, in this fight the form lasts indefinetly. I hope this is cleared up now and we dont need to focus on this unimportant argument.

Using time-limited forms or power ups and allowing them to last for the matter of the fight in a vsbattle is nothing new and used for ages. Prime Example is G4 Luffy.

That doesn't make it any less fallacious.

A weakness making a fight unfair and thus being removed isn't any better than restricting abilities and immortality because they make a fight unfair

If you feel like it you are free to create a Discussion thread regarding the matter and bring up the whys and hows you think things need to be changed. General Discussion is probably the most suited subforum for it.

It's no longer used anymore, from what I was told the last time I asked about this. It's a legit weakness, and it's like giving the person unlimited stamina. I've always disagreed with removing time limits myself.

Gear 4 doesn't get unlimited time anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back