• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza's Armors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
So I've been seeing that both Nakagami and Wingblade ignore durability. But the description for Wingblade says it ignores defenses which would mean stuff like barriers. So, how does it qualify for Durability Negation?

It is a Durability Negation is a way because it bypasses armors, barriers and stuff, hitting the body directly. But at the same time it's not Durability Negation since it doesn't bypass the body's natural durability. So yeah, that.

Hey, why are you still going on that? Because you know it solos your favorite Lightning Empress Armor? :p

Yeah, but the thing is that it's normally confused for the Nakagami Armor-esque durability in versus threads.

I think we should have a term for bypassing defenses. But I know we don't. It's not the "OP" Durability Negation like Nakagami. It bypasses Forcefields and such.

Apparently Erza is the "Queen of Negating Defenses."

Also what the heck does the Blackwing Armor do instead of look awesome?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Hey, why are you still going on that? Because you know it solos your favorite Lightning Empress Armor? :p

Yeah, but the thing is that it's normally confused for the Nakagami Armor-esque durability in versus threads.
Still going for flame empress cause of cute haircut and it's just a random thing to say at this point.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I think we should have a term for bypassing defenses. But I know we don't. It's not the "OP" Durability Negation like Nakagami. It bypasses Forcefields and such.

Apparently Erza is the "Queen of Negating Defenses."

Also what the heck does the Blackwing Armor do instead of look awesome?
After every attack her AP rises (not by much thou) and it gives her flight.

I'll say Erza looks best in her Benizakura Armor. Nothing comes close to that. In fact, I was annoyed when Erza one-shotted Minerva with her Nakagami Armor. I felt betrayed.

^if you don't know what he is talking about it's clear heart clothing cause it's the name of her sword.

And Flame empress for life.

Eh really she looks good in anything so don't really think I have a "favourite" armour, though wing blade looks epic as hell

Still waiting on

Time Empress Armor

Dragon Slayer Armor

Atom Crusher Armor

Reality Empress Armor (This one will never happen sadly :(...)

I want Plot Manipulation Armor. She would swing her sword so hard that it'll literally change the plot before Mashima knows what's happening.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Hmm, remind me of any notable thing that Erza did with that armor? I'll be waiting. :D
Clear heart clothing is an outfit and not an armor so as armor whatever she did wins :D.

Plus what does that have to do with being my favourite or looking best. Lol

Alright boys, I don't like being a buzkill but there's a thread to discuss FT and your waifus. If we done here, close this and feel free to continue this on the FT discussion thread.

Clear heart clothing is an outfit and not an armor so as armor whatever she did wins :D.

Plus what does that have to do with being my favourite or looking best. Lol

Hmph. I'll drop the issue. For now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back