• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gud gud now I'll vote.

Both have similar AP but Zoro has the advantage in that category as his 127+ Megaton feat was done with ease, later on he one shot Pica who was fully clad in Busoshoku Haki with ease and still has Asura up his sleeve which would boost his AP advantage even more.

Zoro obviously takes both the skill and stamina advantage, being trained in swordsmanship ever since he was a kid by Master Swordsman ( Kuina's dad and other's at the dojo.) And now has training from Dracule Mihawk. Stamina goes to him from being able to withstand not only his own pain but also the pain of Luffy which made Zoro lose the majority of his blood and he still stood up while unconscious, other's are getting almost slashed in half by Mihawk in East Blue and Arlong piercing him in the chest etc.

Erza takes the versatility advantage obviously but the majority of her armors would oppose much of an issue seeing as how a lot armor revolves around elemental attacks which Busoshoku Haki grants the user resistance against and Zoro specializes in Busoshoku Haki.

Range would also go to Erza but IIRC that's only with Heaven's Wheel and Zoro can easily get around this with his Tatsumaki variants ( essentially redirecting the trajectory of the sword spam and pushing it away with said Tatsumaki.) Otherwise Zoro has the range advantage with his Pound-Ho Attacks.

The only armors I really see giving Zoro trouble here are Nakagami Armor and Wingblade, however she doesn't use either of these from the start of the battle, and Wingblade doesn't ignore durability. It simply cuts without making contact (I.E Barriers such as Busoshoku. Doesn't attack internal organs.) Nakagami Armor is gonna be a pain but it's nothing Zoro wouldn't be able to overcome, especially with his Kenbunshoku Haki and already crazy reflexes and inhuman Agility. Meanwhile it's attacks harder for you to react to three swords attacking you, targeting different parts of your body constantly. Especially whenever said attacks are already stronger than you. Erza's attacks aren't as hard to predicts as much as Zoro's.

Zoro takes this with high-extreme difficulty.

Better not derail this. Im not interested in if Zoro fights women or not tbh. Just neutral.

And haki does not grant resistance to elemental attacks, neutralizes DF's powers.

Haki does give you resistance to elemental attacks. Otherwise Luffy would burn himself using red hawk, Doffy would have been frozen solid by Kuzan and wouldn't get out. There more but since I don't wanna derail further you can message Cin and ask him.

Don't tell me this will be "fra" with no actual debate.

Im closing this if there is no debate given that anyone can ask for it to be removed for that same reason -.-

(3-0, btw)

Well just calm down. Dude it's not like an FT fan can suddenly be summoned here instantly. People have things to do irl ya know.

Im calmed, Im just explaining my conclusion if there is no debate. That's it.

Zoro FRA and because Asura pretty much triples his AP. He has limited pre-cog and extrasensory perception, but it's still there and an obvious factor. Erza can wound him, but he's taken more than LUFFY has and could continue fighting at near peak performance, and that's saying something. She impales him, he keeps fighting, he impales her, she falls. Zoro has to watch out for dura-negating attacks, but he's already strong enough to cripple her with a single direct blow and drastically reduce her effectiveness. He has more experience in life-death situations and much more training.

1) Asura is done under extreme situations, its not his go-to.

2) His precog is very, very limited.

3) I dont know why you assume that Erza goes down in one blow or that her stamina is low.

4) Dont know about more experience in life-death situations and training, those are subjetive if you ask me.

At this point Im the one trying to debate >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back