• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza vs Rias (BUSTY RED HEAD BATTLE)

Hmm, after finding out that rias can stomp a 5.9 gigaton character, enabling erza to oneshot only with her strongest armors, I change my vote to inconclusive

Captain Torch said:
Hmm, after finding out that rias can stomp a 5.9 gigaton character, enabling erza to oneshot only with her strongest armors, I change my vote to inconclusive
Is there a reason for inconclusive?

Before I said that it is more likely for Erza to land the 1st hit, granting her the win. But since Rias shouldn't be one shottable by erza's normal armors, that means that Erza will need to use her strongest armors to one shot.

So either Erza dodges a few attacks from Rias(how she does in character), and equps into her strongest armor and one shots rias, or rias hits erza before erza requips into her strongest armors.

Any of these situations is possible, so I'm voting inconclusive

I mean Rias can also make her attacks homing and also reliably dodge said attacks just fine.

At the point of fighting Rias she would have to hit her, then use her strongest armors, and then hit her again.

The argument goes for Rias unless there's another reason for it

As I said, Erza can requip to her strongest armors from the start, especially if they are serious. Both can one shot, which is why I chose inconclusive

But she has no reason to requip instantly if she's already going into the fight with her standard armors

Wrong.

That's her character, no Erza to break hers

No reason other then the fact that she almost always does it not even a minute into the fight.

Rias uses her ability 100% of the time.

Nakagami won't work because magic is already in DxD, so there's no need for verse equalization. Demonic power seems to be a bit different from magic. To keep it short, there's a guy that has anti-magic in the series, but he didn't nullify demonic energy. I don't think it would really matter in any case; Rias can shoot lots of PoD attacks, Erza's magic nullification only applies to what she swings at, if I'm remembering correctly.

As for the Power of Destruction, it can work on attacks + both animate and inanimate stuff. She can use it defensively too. Also, I think Rias would just use short range teleportation if Erza spams swords, assuming she doesn't disintegrate those that come her way.

1st striker will win, or erza keep shooting her sword to distract rias then try to one her, or rias just release pod.

So inconclusive for me

I'm surprised that nobody mentioned that Rias as the mobility advantage here, because Rias as a demon can fly thanks to her wings.

Also adding that practically most of the battles that she had were mostly flying and her years of experience should give her a edge over Erza if she tries to bring the fight to the air.

And to finish I will add that her focus in ranged attacks and ability to teleport should give her the advantage if she decides to just bombard Erza from the sky.

Heaven Wheel Armor also allows Erza to fly. And she also can spams sword projectile, omni-directionally. Beginning of Series Erza can spams up to 200+ of swords at once, this Erza is much stronger than that and thus can spams more swords from basically every directions.

Just points it out that both don't have mobility advantage.

Ah...

Leaning towards Rias then. Her bombardement attacks are just more lethal than Erza's, teleportation is also a nice way to dodge the swords spam as well.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Ah...

Leaning towards Rias then. Her bombardement attacks are just more lethal than Erza's, teleportation is also a nice way to dodge the swords spam as well.
How fast her teleportation is?

Rias is likely way more intelligent in school and fighting. Proper education, growing up extremely rich and learning from experts in every field of her upbringing and leading a team into strategic matches against other teams (Rating Games).

Erza is more skilled with weapons and that's about it that she gots over Rias.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Rias is likely way more intelligent in school and fighting. Proper education, growing up extremely rich and learning from experts in every field of her upbringing and leading a team into strategic matches against other teams (Rating Games).

Erza is more skilled with weapons and that's about it that she gots over Rias.
She lose her 1st rating game, and nearly lose her 2nd one also if issie didnt get a a**pull boost

Her first rating game against Phoenix? You know that he is a pro-player with years of experience over Rias no?

Also in her second rating game against Sona Issei only defeated Sanji (maybe there was another fighter or 2 but his main adversary was him) before being defeated by her queen.

Unless you are talking about the game against Sairaorg because then I need to say that Sairaorg was even as a devil is an Irregular and was considered as the strongest of the young devils before Issei defeated him in battle.

She lose her 1st rating game, and nearly lose her 2nd one also if issie didnt get a a**pull boost

She lost to phenoix due to his OP (in there verse) healing factor. With her stragies alone she was able to take out more or less... all of his army save his queen who only really won due to phenoix tears. Also what the person above me said.

Well I don't like DxD for several reasons, but the heresy part is the greatest part of it, cause ya know... "Plot"

A thread like this and we don't even have images in the OP.

I'm disappointed and almost reluctant to give Rias the FRA.

But Rias FRA.

isn't this 6-C doe? If so well rias FRA

But the two are greato waifus so why mush choose doe

Back