• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza The Knight vs Copen The Avenger

Oh I see so everyone just kinda missed this one cuz A. Sonic v MM.exe. Eh I’ll just keep bumping and constantly be annoying lol.

You can also try to use someone "unbeatable" in debates.

For instance I'm planning to do Raz vs Ness (I guess that would be one of the craziest vs thread I've ever done).

Luffy bodies, Metal possibly gets bodied, and why does that old man have so many powers
Because it's Baki.

Luffy bodies, Metal possibly gets bodied, and why does that old man have so many powers
Blade vs Luffy might be more fair since Blade uses a sword, though Blade isn't as popular as Gunvolt himself. Copen also might make a better matchup considering he has several attacks utilizing sharp weapons.

Metal vs GV actually kind of interesting, since Metal's bubble shield can block GV's bolts and analytical prediction could help Metal actually land hits on occasion. It might make a good thread.

As for Yujiro, he probably would stand a good chance against Tenjian or even Zonda, not to mention Gunvolt or Copen.

Well reading through profiles and thread, Copen has heavy ranged advantage, along with homing danmaku via tag which will happen eventually with some inevitable physical scuffle.

I don't see much use for Lightning Armour

Pervasion is broken but it seems Hammer is a good counter against it, but I doubt that is what Erza will pull out fast enough before too much damage is caused to her.
Whole battle seems to hinge on it, but even if it gets disabled Copen has chances of victory via bullit speed dashing and ranged attacks.

So tldr; if Pervasion doesn't get negged quick Copen's taking it mid diff.
If Pervasion gets negged , he can pull pull of win but very high diff and Erza still is competent enough to squeeze in a win herself.

A very close one but Copen takes it 6/10 mid-high diff.
My vote for him.

Also the hammer debatably couldn't null Prevasion since it specifically works against evil magic rather than neutral technology.

Plus bringing out the anti-transmutation hammer against intangibility would require some mental hoops to be jumped through.

While I don't agree with evil magic stuff nullification, it looks like effect based to me.
I see no NPI on her profile, so hammer is useless anyway.....so kek

Also the hammer debatably couldn't null Prevasion since it specifically works against evil magic rather than neutral technology.

Plus bringing out the anti-transmutation hammer against intangibility would require some mental hoops to be jumped through.
Big Brain Loop hole Logic go Burr

Alright it’s probably not grace time but maybe I should add anyway, no one gonna look at this right?

Back