• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza see's a pair of living swords, and decides that she must have them.

Her AP advantage doeen't really matter as Doublade can just use stats amps to become 6x stronger

This battle will be a war of attrition dou to No Guard making all attacks land, which IMO would result with Doubleblade as the winner dou to stat amp allowing him to become more than 3x times stronger than Erza, steel type making him resistant to swords and light based attacks, life steal and the battle basically being a 2v1

The OP says both are low 7B so they already are I believe.

Anyway, Aegislash leads with possession?

@Schnee

Doublade doesn't have possession

@Henry

The life drain works by touching an opponent with it's cloth hand

Stomp it is
Release_Missiles.gif

Doublade has never shown itself to be intangible if regular humans can pick it up. It's a ghost possessing a sword. The Swords are still physical.

Overlord775 said:
@Schnee
Doublade doesn't have possession

@Henry

The life drain works by touching an opponent with it's cloth hand
The sash is known to suck the life energy out of anyone who dares to grab it by the hilt.

Overlord775 said:
Her AP advantage doeen't really matter as Doublade can just use stats amps to become 6x stronger
This battle will be a war of attrition dou to No Guard making all attacks land, which IMO would result with Doubleblade as the winner dou to stat amp allowing him to become more than 3x times stronger than Erza, steel type making him resistant to swords and light based attacks, life steal and the battle basically being a 2v1
Erza is already almost 2x its AP and Flame Empress Armor would double that to almost 4x its AP and while yes by using Swords Dance, it would become stronger, at max its AP would be 10 Megatons and by the time he gets to that, he would have been hit half a dozen times by her attacks and Swords Dance only boost his AP his durability is still only 2.5 Megatons.

Flight Armor + the sword from the Flame Empress Armor = one KOed Doublade!

Doublade can boost his defence by using Iron Defence, also he can boost his speed by using Automize.

Also the swords are master at coordination, so when one is using stat boosting powers, the other would be attacking Erza..

Another thing, Erza starting the the Flame Empress Armor is unlikely, as she could equally as probably use any of her other armors.

Overlord775 said:
Also the swords are master at coordination, so when one is using stat boosting powers, the other would be attacking Erza..
Do you have scans of them being able to stat amp and attack at the same time?

All it says is that they can attack at the same time. If anything, this shows that one of them stat amping while the other attacks isn't in character. Going by the entries, using telepathy between each other and just going in with normal slashes is what they usually do.
Slashe

Schnee One said:
In that case Erza kinda one shots.
I'm not kidding when I say this, unless I'm getting the scaling wrong Erza is comparable to a person who casually overpowered two people who are stronger then a 4.4 megaton character, and if this is true unless there's proof that the Amp will put him past this point and he can reach it, Erza rekts.

@Dragon

A pokemon being actually 2 separate creatures is nothing new, just look at Slowbro and Slowking.

Also i don't where you are getting that they use only normal slashes, which is OOC for any pokemon to do as they use moves when they attack, it just says they are really freaking good at coordination.

@Schnee

Doublade can quadruple all his stats

Overlord775 said:
@Dragon Also i don't where you are getting that they use only normal slashes, which is OOC for any pokemon to do as they use moves when they attack, it just says they are really freaking good at coordination.
From the Pokedex entry that says what the Doublade do in combat.

Where are you getting "One of the swords attack Erza and the other one multiplies their stats by four is their starting move" from?

it said the slash the opponent to pieces, which in no way implies all they do is just use slash.

and you know, master copperators would be able to pull off 101 co-op fighting strategies.

also, i just realize Cal put the wrong weight in the calc and Doublade is actually 5 megatons

Back