• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fairy Queen of Magnolia vs The Legendary Hero of The Trojan War

1: You forgot to equalize the speed

2: You didn't restrict some of his abilities. So she bashes her with a 5-B shield.

3: he's invulnerable. GG

Knightofannihilation666 said:
1: You forgot to equalize the speed
2: You didn't restrict some of his abilities. So she bashes her with a 5-B shield.

3: he's invulnerable. GG
1. Didn't notice the + on Erza's speed stat. I've fixed it.

2. What Should I restict? Also, 5-B shield =/=5-B AP.

3. Not completely. Have you even herd the story of Achilles?

1: It's cool.

2: I'm not sure, ask one of the Fate experts but he can crush the opponent with the weight of the world IIRC.

3: Yeah his heel. But Erza doesn't know about that unless she has prior knowledge.

I'm gonna vote for Achilles on this one due to the fact that

1. He'll most likely just crush her with Akhilleus Kosmos after exhausting all his other options

and

2. She most likely can't negate his immortality due to her not knowing his weakspot, this allows him to literally just walk through her attacks like they're nothing.

P.S should I take his master and mount into account coz that can change things.

@Knightofannihilation666 yes you did remember correctly

this is an extract from "Fate/Apocrypha Material"

"In addition, when Achilles alone wields it, this shield can be used to "attack" as well. After deploying the Noble Phantasm, he would aim to crush the enemy with that miniature world by continuously pushing forward. Most likely, Hephaestus never thought of such a method of using it."

Achilles would just chuck his deployable planet at her and its in character for him to do so. Also, Erza is unlikely to be able to hurt him.

In short, match needs balancing. If match continues as is, I vote Achilles.

Back