• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Mirio Togata

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
The fight takes place in New York.

Erza:

Mirio: 7 (Knightofannihilation666, Shadowbokunohero, Gojira1234, Gargoyle One, WeeklyBattles, ZackMoon1234, Theglassman12)

Inconclusive:

Pre-Second Origin Base Erza, she can't wear her strongest armors > No Low 7-C Key for Erza. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Mirio one shots. Kai Chisaki openly admitted Mirio was stronger than him and Kai stomps Erza with his massive AP and had advantage ( IIRC Kai is around 4 times stronger and Mirio is stronger than Kai physically.)

@Knightofannihilation666 I don't think so, Erza is stronger than Natsu, Mirio is stronger but he can't oneshot, Chisaki stomp Erza because he can always regen and one shot her with his quirk.

Erza is stronger than Natsu yes but Kai can still one shot. Erza is only slightly above Baseline. But if this isn't a stomp then I'm voting Mirio via intang, ap, higher stamina, skill and durability negation ( Albeit he probably won't use this.)

Being like 3x or 4x times stronger doesn't mean this is a stomp.

Therefir said:
Being like 3x or 4x times stronger doesn't mean this is a stomp.
but putting a character with 3x or 4x stronger AP and hax vs nothing is just a match made out of spite and it's sad to even look at.

Mirio just have one hax... and that hax can even kill him.

On hax... He can become intangible to dodge attacks, and to bypass any Erza's defence. And likely even one shots as he is stronger than someone who is 4x baseline.

He is not dumb to kill himself, that is ridiculous.

I better wait what other people think, you always says that if Erza is losing.

Therefir said:
I better wait what other people think, you always says that if Erza is losing.
That's a rather sad claim from you since i even voted against her in some matches.

In Erza vs Chizaki you weren't claiming a stomp in the beginning, but when Erza is about to loose, "Bruh is a stomp".

Therefir said:
In Erza vs Chizaki you weren't claiming a stomp in the beginning, but when Erza is about to loose, "Bruh is a stomp".
Because of how the AP scailing was,in the beggining I thought Erza would be much more comparable and that she could of killed him easily as well, but that was later proven wrong.

It is completely normal to change opinion in the middle of a thread, it's what discussion is for.

@shadow is right tho so I guess we should stop.

I. Gargoyle One. Vote the badass known as Mirio Togato for the reasons that are in the state of "Above" by comparison to this very comment.

As much as I hate to play Devil's advocate for Erza though.

This does seem a liiitle too one sided, 4 times stronger and a one shot Hax isn't all that fair.

Gargoyle One said:
As much as I hate to play Devil's advocate for Erza though.
This does seem a liiitle too one sided, 4 times stronger and a one shot Hax isn't all that fair.
What one shot hax?

He can punch behind the skin, but it's not like he's going to crush Erza's heart or something, at least not in character.

Shadow, do you have a shadow clone? : D

In all seriousness, is this a battle where Erza has little chance of winning at all? If so then I'd say it's a stomp. Otherwise nah.

<Little chance of winning

That means it isn't a stomp.

But she doesn't have a chance, so it probably is.

Back