• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Knuckles the Echinda (speed equalized)

Two strict red-haired rivals to the cocky teenage main protagonist.

Base Knuckles and no Nakagami, Wingblade, Flight, Adamantine or flight-granting armors for Erza.

Knuckles v. erza

Yeah even with Erza as restricted as she is her versatility and intellect should gice he a win. Also why restrict so many armors? I mean most of those wouldn't make this a stomp....

Yeah, i can understand flight and Nakagami, but Adamantine has low offensive power, if any at all, and Wingblade wouldn't be of much use here, since Knuckles doesn't use any weapons or armor.

Regardless, i say Erza due to versality and Knuckles's readable attacks.

As i said, Adamantine has barely no offensive uses. If she brings it out, she's not dealing any signficant damage to Knuckles either. And she barely uses it anyway.

Except that the match won't be inconclusive at all, since as i said, Erza barely uses the armor, and when she does, it's only against attacks that she considers way too dangerous to defend against normally. Knuckles doesn't have anything that strong.

Also, Erza is always constantly switching armors. She wouldn't stay in something like Adamantine for more than 10 seconds once she realizes she also has no way of hurting Knuckles in it.

I think it should be noted that Knuckles' massive range advantage of several kilometers and sneek attacks via digging could help him.

Back