• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Aegislash

Wow that was quick.

Anywho, 30 gigatons (tfw autocorrect corrected that to Giratina of all things lol)

Aeigslash got the edge in stats over time due to King's Shield and Sword Dance spam. Soon, the gap in power would be absolutely huge.

I don't know if the rest of her abilities could counter that though.

So Aegislash has the AP advantage against Base Erza. However, Erza has a fire based armor and an armor that can bypass defenses by being able to attack without making physical contact. He Flight Armor can give her a boost in speed here.And her strongest armors give her a pretty nice buff in AP.

"Attack without making physical contact"

How does that bypass durability again? Just seems like range to me.

Will that's because it is still a physical strke from the blade, yet said blade doesn't make...physical...contact.....I dunno. I am not too familiar with her Wingblade Armor honestly...

So I guess it's organs hitting thing? Not gonna lie, probably not very effective on a giant floating sword.

I can see both winning depending on what they do. Leaning towards Inconclusive...until I decide to vote.

Does she have a way to get past it's Type 7 Immortality and Intangibility, will her Nakagami Armour work? I don't know if what Aegislash does is counted under Laws of Magic.

Back