• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well you probably should equalize the speed seeing as how Erza is MHS+ While 2B is only MHS but she does have FTL attack speed.

Actually they both can blitz each other tbh. Now with speed equalized I'd give it to fem Raiden since she has a 50 percent chance to represent instantly, time slow, intangibilty for 6 seconds every time she gets damaged, damage absorption and statistics amplification.

Actually no, the SoL attack speed needs to be activated by 2B and needs to be charged, she gets blitzed regardless.

Also lol fem Raiden.

EDIT: She also has healing chips, 2B for reasons above.

Can Erza use Nakagami armor? and gargoyle you are not suppose to bump every 2-3 hours but a least a day of diffrence.

It's a hax armor and not damage so you choose to use it or not.

Anyway, in that case I would go for Erza since it's her only way to hit 2-B while intangible and for that she is to use Nakagami armor much sooner like with Ajeel.

Knowing what armor you need to use while fighting when said person has time manipulation? Unlikely. It also doesn't help she doesn't use if first thing.

I know, I tend to bump right before I go to bed.

Time manipulation slows down time which is not something she uses as first thing and is not a one shot and in a battle against a sword user she is to use it less likely as first thing and Erza against Ajeel used Nakagami armor as 2-3 armor because of his intangibility and would have used it first if she didn't have her water and wind sword with wind God armor.

Naw its not game mechanics, she has to put a special chip in her storage space to do it.

Based on what? The fact that 2B is quite literally the physical embodiment of a serious character hell bent on every mission?

Regardless of using it first, Erza doesn't have any weaponry that can kill 2B before she realizes what's happening. If 2B is either about to get hit, or if Erza looks like she's going to be dangerous, time slow.

Not too mention if Erza ever charges her, which she does a lot, especially with her lance armor, easy decapitation.

@radical And when does she do that? Before battle? During battle?

Just to make it clear if it really works that way this is a mismatch cause only one person can fight while the other one can't do anything...

WilliamShadow said:
If that was true she would never get hurt and it's more of game mechanisam.
No she wouldn't, if she didn't have an incompetent player controlling her action.

Also, it's "Everytime she dodges" so how does Time manipulation change the fact she has to dodge in the first place?

WilliamShadow said:
In that case it's a complete mismatch since Erza can't do anything to even hurt her enemie...
One strike, possible two strikes from Nakagami kills her.

No? She activates it whenever she dodges.

She has two versions, one that slows time in a very confined area, which Erza can dodge, and one that she activates after 2B does a perfect dodge.

Also, a single ability that allows her the win doesn't make this a stomp....Remove it and see what happens.

You my friend are confusing the **** out of me. If Erza can hit her than I go with inconclusive cause of Nakagami armor...

2B wins because her pod has long range capabilities with the gatling gun, missles shields etc and her time manipulation dodging kinda gives her the edge in close range combat in my opinion. With long range advantage and close range hax i vote 2B

well even so youd still have to it 2B and the hax dodging ability wouldnt allow that. Plus her pod analyzes weaknesses so wouldnt that be another advantage for 2B

Back