• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet gets nuked

Status
Not open for further replies.
her body jumps in tiers with armors, but she still desent get resictence to it (the heat yes, as raw dura can stop that, but not radiation)

every explosion generates an enormous amount of heat momentarily. well that at least goes for all the combusting material. this wiki would never put most of the explosion feats on the ignore durability, unless the character has resistance to extreme heat. but since they take action = Reaction as the common ground bcs its simple science. then they should apply this too, but they wont, bcs double standarts and too much work.

Goku said that he can die because of heat if he goes inside the Earth,,he was 3A then.But I find that scenece strange due to Beerus and Whis teleporting to him and standing there like there was no heat.Maby they have resistance.

Either because PIS or maybe because there are no oxygen deep inside the planet core..you know since fire will consume oxygen and there are no nature source of oxygen inside planet core.

you telling m,e that dragon ball follows science? if goku can die by temperature, then he should have died outside of a timeline

Ricsi-viragosi said:
and she doesent melt with natsu, who has some pretty big heat
I doubt natsu can generate 100 millions degrees celsium

RRTheEndMan said:
that's dumb. surviving two planets hitting each other does n't mean that you won't be instaklled by the su
dude, look it up, the harder something is the hardder it m,elts or breaks with a few exeptions

Skalt711 said:
Anyways, if her face isn't protected by armor, her head would be destroyed via blast. If her face is protected, then Erza will survive the blast, but another problem is radiation.
Uh...

I'm sure every city size explosion will give you higher temperature than a sun plus the danger from conventional bomb(not napalm) is not the fire itself but the bomb shockwave itself, heck even on nuclear weapon the shockwave will do way higher damage compare to the fire from the explosion.

What tsar version are we using?

The 50 Mt or 100 Mt? In the first case, she will die to radiation and MAYBE by her insides going crazy with the shockwave. In the second case... She dies to the blast and radiation.

Primaris Brian said:
I'm sure every city size explosion will give you higher temperature than a sun plus the danger from conventional bomb(not napalm) is not the fire itself but the bomb shockwave itself, heck even on nuclear weapon the shockwave will do way higher damage compare to the fire from the explosion.
i mean, the surface of the sun, yeah? also, people and animals and plants, and loads of things in general get vaporized by a nuke. in hiroshima humans got turned to ash in an instant and thats only 15 kt

Wat? joules can be used to measure how much energy it require to produce certain temperature of heat..

humans got turned to ash in an instant...yeah because human can totaly endure tens of millions of degree and the nuclear heat will hit first because the shockwave will travel slower.

joules and heat r two different things. a punch is joules, fire is heat. guy can survive 1 million joules but gets melted by 3000c

how wouldnt erza get badly injured by the heat? you know that sometimes the heat in nukes reaches 100 million c? when has she survived heat of that level

Unimportantalt said:
joules and heat r two different things. a punch is joules, fire is heat. guy can survive 1 million joules but gets melted by 3000c
how wouldnt erza get badly injured by the heat? you know that sometimes the heat in nukes reaches 100 million c? when has she survived heat of that level
i'm pretty sure that heat is just a high concentration of energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back