• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree Revisions

Ok, so i've just finished watching Legends of Everfree, and have noticed a few things that can upgrade the human varients of the Mane 6.

Twilight Sparkle
So, Human Twilight seems to have her magic abilities, at least Telekinesis, as well as flight through her anthro form. We also see her overpower Gloriosa's magic (who i might make a page on, unless no one else is planning on it) in what releases a large wavee of magic energy, shattering the root barrier that covered quite a large area. This feat may be able to be calced, but until then, we cant really scale. She was also notably able to move a large rock out of the way, giving her increased lifting strentgh via magic. Aside from her powers, she was also notably able to tank Pinkie Pie's exploding sprinkles at around point blanc range, which were able to break through Gloriosa's brambles, which i will be calling Wall level for now

Changes would be possibly (These are only accounted for in the key section Equestria Girls Human form, w/ Power of Friendship/Anthro form)

Tier:
10-B physically, Unknown with Magic

Powers and Abilities: Telekinesis

Attack Potency: Average Human level physically, Unknown (Until further calcs) with powers (Was able to overpower Gloriosa who could overpower the Mane 5 and Sunset Shimmer in anthro at the same time)

Lifting Strength: Average human physically, Class 1 with telekinesis (Was able to move a large rock out of the way)

Durability: Wall level (Took Pinkie Pie's exploding sprinkles at a close distance)

Sunset Shimmer
K, so Sunset doesnt really get much of a power boost, but she has shown that within contact wwith others, she is able to look into peoples memories and mind, making her a telepath. She also see's and reacts to these relatively quickly, y'know unless they were all standing there not doing anything while Sunset read Gloriosa's mind, but thats highly unlikely. Like Twilight, she was also able to tank Pinkie Pie's exploding sprinkles at a close range, which is being called Wall level for breaking through Gloriosa's brambles

Changes would be possibly (These are only accounted for in the key section Equestrian Girls Human Self, with Magic of Friendship/Anthro Form

Powers and Abilities: Telepathy (Able to read others' mind and look back at their memories)

Durability: Wall Level (Able to take Pinkie Pie's exploding sprinkles at a close distance)

Categories: Telepaths

Rainbow Dash
Ok, so RD was able to get superhuman speed as her power, which can easily be compared to her pony form's speed, which is Sub Rel. Nothing much other than that. She could also be comparable to Twilight and Sunset's durability, which is strong enough to take Pinkie Pie's exploding sprinkles

Changes would be possibly (These are only accounted for in the key section Equestria Girl Human Alternate Self, w/ Magic of Friendship/Anthro Form)

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Speeds

Speed: Sub Relativistic (Super speed can be comparable to her pony form's speed)

Durability: Wall level (Comparable to the other human Mane 7)

Applejack
Applejack was given the ability of Super Strength. Like RD, we can most likely compare this strength to her pony form. If not, then she has shown to be able to lift massive boulders around 10x the size of her, this could be calced if anyone is willing. She is also comparable to the Mane 7 durability wise, which 4 of them were able to take Pinkie Pie's exploding sprinkles at a close distance

Changes would be possibly (These are only accounted for in the key section Equestria Girls Alternate Self/Anthro Form)

Tier: 9-B to 9-A (Physical strength should be comparable to the base form pony version of Applejack via powers she got in Legends of Everfree)

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength

Lifting Strength: Class 1 or 5 (Was able to lift a large rock much bigger than her) (Since her pony form is also above average, She could get a nice Class 1 or 5 aswell due to human AJ's strength)

Striking Strength: Class KJ-MJ (Comparable to Base form pony Applejack)

Durability: Wall level (Comparable to other human Mane 7)

Pinkie Pie
So Pinkie Pie is somewhat....able to explode sprinkles, though i dont think this just accounts to those, so i would say her powers are like gambits, where what she touches is able to explode.This power is shown to be able to make minor holes in gloriosa's brambles, that of which were pretty strong, I would personally call Wall level at the least, unless anyone has input on that. The explosions could also be possibly calced. She's also able to take her own explosions, as shown when they were first introduced

Changes would be possibly (These are only accounted for in the key section Equestria Girls Alternate Self)

Tier: 10-B, 9-B with explosives

Powers and Abilities: Able to explode things that she touches, mainly sprinkles.

Attack Potency: Average Human level, Wall level with Explosives (Was able to create holes in Gloriosa's bramble dome)

Durability: Wall Level (Taken her own explosions from a close range)

Categories: Explosion Users

Rarity
So Rarity is somewhat able to summon Diamond in which were able to defend against Gloriosa's magic, which was able to quickly separate a dam made of boulders, as shown in Gloriosa's memories. She can also use these to push her opponents away, as she did with applejack. She was also able to shoot one so fast that is saved Derpy from falling into the lake, while she was already off the edge of the boat, so this could be calced and also scaled to the other Mane 7, apart from RD who is the notable fastest. She is also comparable to the other Mane 7 physical durability wise

Changes would be possibly (These are only accounted for in the key section Equestria Girls Alternate Self)

Powers and Abilities: Create Diamonds to act as shields or projectiles

Durability: Wall level (Comparable to the other human Mane 7), Unknown with Diamond shields (Was able to take the force of Gloriosa's brambles.

Categories: Shield users

Fluttershy
She talks to animals, nuff said, Oh yeh, and tanking Pinkie Pie's explosives

Powers and abilities: Able to communicate with animals

Durability: Wall level (Tanked Pinkie Pie's explosives at close range)

Categories: Animal Users

Ill be making Gloriosa, if anyone wants to drop any notable feats for her.

Ask me if you need scans or proof proving any of the feats ive said, and tell me and everyone else if theres something i missed

Also, if any of you are able to, possibly do a few calcs to give more accurate ratings where ive asked

I think that most of this seems reasonable. However, given just how high sub-relativistic speed is, I am uncertain if we can automatically apply it to human Rainbow Dash.

Well, yeah, but i dont really why a version of RD would be slower than any other. We could list is as a possibility/Highest-end

Well, did she show the ability to fly in a similar manner?

Okay. Then "Possibly Sub-relativistic" seems reasonable.

Just watched the movie a few days ago, and this seems fine from what I can remember.

Though I'm wondering if "Sci-Twi" should just get her own page.

I am afraid that I have not had the time to watch the movie yet, but will try to do so soon.

The upgrade seems fine to me.

I agree with The Everlasting to give "Sci-Twi" her own page. I also think to avoid any kind of confusion that the human variant of the mane five should get their own page

I just about agree with all of these. I also believe based on the feats shown by Gloriosa with all 7 Geodes, both her and Sci-Twi should be labelled as 8-A, though Sci-Twi of course with magic

@Jinx666 Feel free to apply your suggested changes.

@Pikachu942 Why do you think that they are Multi-City Block level?

I've gone over this with Everlasting, Gloriosa when harnessing all 7 Geodes created a dome that covered all of Camp Everfree and then some, using vines hundreds of meters long. Me and Ever estimated it to be about an 8-A feat, though of course this is open to discussion.

Just going to say that Pikachu is telling the truth when he says he talked with me about it (Just going to preface it with that so nobody accuses him of lying to gain support or anything), hence I do agree with the rating as well.

Okay then, although the size of forcefields can be kind of difficult to scale in destructive attack potency terms.

Back