• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Enemy duos tournament Round 1, Match 2: "I'm something of a dragon myself"

As someone who watched both Ninjago and One Piece, I really don't know what Wu and Garmadon can do here.

To me, Kaido and Bigmom can easy win this through Haki alone, even without devil fruits...

I'll wait a while before presenting my arguments in favor of Kaido and Bigmom regarding what both duos can do.

So Wu and Garmadon start by going into CQC or using Spinjitzu.
Spinjitzu is a big enough AP boost that Zane who was matching a clone of him in base was able to Defeat him instantly and one-shot him using Spinjitzu and also when he was losing against one Nindroid using Spinjitzu allowed him to one-shot three of them.
Keep in mind that Wu and Garmadon are more experienced and skilled with Spinjitzu than Zane.

The biggest problem for Wu and Garmadon would be Kaido's precog with advanced observation haki but Spinjitzu also gives a speed boost that allows the jay who was fighting the Skulkin alongside the Ninja at normal speed in base to precieve them in slow motion

If the fight lasts for a while Wu would probably summon an elemental dragon of creation and Garmadon might use the element of destruction (which allows him to summon energy blasts that have existence erasure).

Okey...

Haōshoku Infusion Hybrid Kaido knocked down Gear 5 Luffy with "Kosanze Ragnaraku" and injured him with "Daiitoku Raimei Hakke" despite the damage reduction (he was previously able to deal damage to Luffy with attacks coated with Busoshoku Haki, but Gear 5 elasticity reduced these attacks AP to a non-significant level). Kaido also has a size increase of up to 1000+ metres in Flame Dragon Form, as well as an AP and Durability increase of approximately 2.5x through Kaen Daiko.

And Bigmom via "Soru Soru no Mi" can absorb her own life span and receive a 4x AP and Durability boost.

However, both Bigmom and Kaido can read their opponent's power level through Kenbunshoku Haki and this can prompting them to use their abilities.

•Bigmom can destroy her opponents' souls with her grip.
•Heat produced by Kaido's Kaen Daiko would melt objects into nothing if it came to touch it.

Additionally, both Bigmom and Kaido have Haoshoku Haki, which causes them to instantly scare their opponents, giving them convulsions, headaches; and unconsciousness via a form of sleep induction.

I would not consider the feat against these fake clones to be equivalent to the real one shot.
Looks like he just throws them away. Is there any proof that he killed or knocked them out? Also, this would be the equivalent of a single one-shot at most, since he doesn't counter to all of them at once.
Garmadon might use the element of destruction (which allows him to summon energy blasts that have existence erasure).
Kaido's precog with advanced observation haki
Kaido can see the start of this attack seconds before and warn Bigmom about this attack, and both of them can block this attack or both can neutralize or destroy this attack before it reaches them due to their long range.
It doesn't really matter against Kaido's Thunder Bagua's speed blitz boost.
Nothing stops Wu from yeeting Kaido and Big Mom into a Reality Warped dimension and seal them off forever
Okay, now explain how Wu do this?

What does this do? To nothing. Besides, it's not even something he did in the battle.
He can also create Dragons and portals using RW, and recreate entire places, even from other Universes, that the Ninjas visited
Dragons seem to create these portals. Is there any proof/scene of Wu creating portals?
Alright, looking at all this
What be the wincons for both sides? Hm, i see. Ill let more arguments come in before i cast a vote
You know you have to decide for yourself what you consider a wincon, right?
One Piece side has AP advantage and fear hax advantage,
Where exactly do they resist sleep hax?

What does this do? To nothing. Besides, it's not even something he did in the battle.
Wu barely has fights with EP in the show, so if he's gonna use his powers, its either his Elemental Dragon, Energy blasts or RW that gets used. Also, he can BFR them using it. Without them, he just pulls out Spinjitzu but he can't use it here bc its a speedblitz lvl amp
Dragons seem to create these portals. Is there any proof/scene of Wu creating portals?
Those Dragons are all created by Wu. The power of Creation basically about creating anything out of nothing. The previous scan also implies he designed all the missions the Ninjas experienced (including the Dragons) to train them

he can BFR them using it.
With his future vision, Kaido already sees these portals before they open and can dodge them, so it's really useless, plus Flame Dragon form is way too big for these portals.
There is no mention of supernatural willpower here, and supernatural willpower is not even in the profile in first place.

Btw Spinjitzu can be infused with elemental power as shown here and here which means Kaido can use thunder bagua against Garmadon while he's in spinjitzu which will lead to him getting erased from existence.

Also a question, would resistance to these abilities:
Mind and Morality Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 1 and 2), Corruption (Both Types), Soul Manipulation, Perception Manipulation
allow for resistance to basic Hao or does that require specifically supernatural willpower or resistance to sleep manipulation?

Btw Spinjitzu can be infused with elemental power as shown here and here which means Kaido can use thunder bagua against Garmadon while he's in spinjitzu which will lead to him getting erased from existence
Is there an instance where Garmadon adds the element of destruction to his spinjitzu? Even if it does, Kaido sees Garmadon doing this seconds before, so he can either hit Garmadon with his thunder bagua before Garmadon does it, or keep his distance until his Spinjitzu expires.
Also a question, would resistance to these abilities:
These resistances alone don't mean anything, context is important and given the context, definitely not.

Oh... Well I don't see what Wu and Garmadon can do much if its their S1 selves. Even the Spinjitzu AP boost wouldn't be of much help since its unquantifiable. Their best hope is Garmadon's shadow illusions who are Intangible
I'm pretty sure Wu doesn't have a huge amount of growth over the series, he should still have most of his powers.

Plus, his Spinjitzu amp should be superior to what was mentioned for S2 Zane earlier, since he is better at it.

We don't really see the extend of Wu's powers till Post Master of the Mountain.
Yeah, but that's mostly because he just doesn't use them, he didn't like, train to get them or anything, he just didn't have them when they didn't exist and then the writers said he did.

From all that was said, I guess I vote OP team, too.

Okey...

Haōshoku Infusion Hybrid Kaido knocked down Gear 5 Luffy with "Kosanze Ragnaraku" and injured him with "Daiitoku Raimei Hakke" despite the damage reduction (he was previously able to deal damage to Luffy with attacks coated with Busoshoku Haki, but Gear 5 elasticity reduced these attacks AP to a non-significant level). Kaido also has a size increase of up to 1000+ metres in Flame Dragon Form, as well as an AP and Durability increase of approximately 2.5x through Kaen Daiko.

And Bigmom via "Soru Soru no Mi" can absorb her own life span and receive a 4x AP and Durability boost.

However, both Bigmom and Kaido can read their opponent's power level through Kenbunshoku Haki and this can prompting them to use their abilities.

•Bigmom can destroy her opponents' souls with her grip.
•Heat produced by Kaido's Kaen Daiko would melt objects into nothing if it came to touch it.

Additionally, both Bigmom and Kaido have Haoshoku Haki, which causes them to instantly scare their opponents, giving them convulsions, headaches; and unconsciousness via a form of sleep induction.

I would not consider the feat against these fake clones to be equivalent to the real one shot.

Looks like he just throws them away. Is there any proof that he killed or knocked them out? Also, this would be the equivalent of a single one-shot at most, since he doesn't counter to all of them at once.

Kaido can see the start of this attack seconds before and warn Bigmom about this attack, and both of them can block this attack or both can neutralize or destroy this attack before it reaches them due to their long range.

It doesn't really matter against Kaido's Thunder Bagua's speed blitz boost.

Okay, now explain how Wu do this?

Where exactly do they resist sleep hax?
With his future vision, Kaido already sees these portals before they open and can dodge them, so it's really useless, plus Flame Dragon form is way too big for these portals.

There is no mention of supernatural willpower here, and supernatural willpower is not even in the profile in first place.
Is there an instance where Garmadon adds the element of destruction to his spinjitzu? Even if it does, Kaido sees Garmadon doing this seconds before, so he can either hit Garmadon with his thunder bagua before Garmadon does it, or keep his distance until his Spinjitzu expires.

These resistances alone don't mean anything, context is important and given the context, definitely not.
Matchup Script

Characters start within 4 kilometres of each other due to SBA. Kaido and Bigmom have the range advantage and can sense Wu and Garmadon's power from many kilometres away through Kenbunshoku Haki. Again, due to SBA, Kaido does not want to lose, and through Advanced Kenbunshoku Haki, he realises that Wu and Garmadon will use spinjitzu and that it is too dangerous to approach Garmadon. When Garmadon and Wu use Spinjitzu to get close to them, he keeps his distance from Garmadon and waits for his spinjitzu to run out, but if Wu tries to BFR them, he transforms into his dragon form (maybe Flame Dragon form) and easily escapes from the portals with his precog. Bigmom, on the other hand, probably learns from Kaido not to approach Garmadon and can at least predict the portals through Kenbunshoku Haki. Garmadon fires EE energy blasts, but Kaido and Bigmom can avoid them through Kenbunshoku or neutralise them from a distance with their range advantage. Kaido realises with his precog that their spinjitzu is about to run out and uses Thunder Bagua to neutralise first Garmadon and then Wu. At the end of the battle Bigmom tries to absorb them with Soul Pocus, but for many reasons it doesn't work and Bigmom probably destroys their souls.

Note: I didn't see the need to mention the Haoshoku Haki release, but in the worst-case scenario of Bigmom being BFR'd or erased, Kaido, saddened by Bigmom's defeat, performs a Haoshoku Haki release in a burst of emotion, knocking out both Wu and Garmadon.

So I'm voting for Kaido and Bigmom.

By the way, after Wu and Garmadon's spinjitzu ends, Garmadon and Wu's speed will return to base, so Kaido can directly neutralise them with flame dragon form. Therefore, Kaido does not need to use "thunder bagua" in hybrid form again.

Last edited:
Back