• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Enemy Duos Tournament: Round 1-8: The mascots of spookiness fight a thief and a gunman

Jason is Undead/Deadite

Freddy worked with Jason both when he was base and waking nightmare. Necromonicon does give hax so I guess its that form thats stronger
So wait, im confused. If thats the case, does Freddy have Necronomicon or what? I wouldve thought in something like this, it would be Dream World Freddy but the arena would be considered a "dream" so Freddy can actually do things and fight

Thank you for the clarification, then. Well, i guess its time to move onto M and L's Summons before wrapping things up
Most of them really wont be able to do much, though a few come to mind. Some can apply Enchanted onto the pair (M and L) which is basically all Physical attacks deal double (i think) damage, while magic attacks do nothing. I dont know what you'd call Freddy's dream BS, but i would bet SOME of it is magic (and therefore get nulled)

Then the Glitch, which when you encounter is basically able to one-shot the party, no matter what (it always does a fixed amount of damage), and due to equalization rules, it may very well do the same for Freddy as well- not to mention the myriad of status effects (it can apply every single negative effects in the game with its attacks), and generally be a right pain in the arse

The information analysis part would be lowkey cracked seeing as both of them can see Freddy's weaknesses. They only need to play the part to bring out the worst of Freddy before they can catch him off guard. However, Freddy should also be able to keep Matt distracted by scaring the ever-loving shit out of him due to his weakness. Not saying that he would be out of the fight just like that but he's also not going to be contributing as much when he's ******** bricks. Topaz can also be scared but he won't be all over the place unlike Matt.

The Box stuff will be GG if it lands on Scary Terry, but that's not really easy to pull off, at least from what I've read here.

The bad luck status can not only reduce Freddy's rate of bullshittery he can cause to the EBF guys, it might also make him surrender depending on the amount of it. I presume that it takes a whole lot of it to even get to that point so there's this but it will take a while.

The main powernull would not null jack if Freddy's source of power is abstract so that's another wincon off for them.

For the moment, as Eden had said, their only wincon atm is the sealing and Time Stop. Though if they decide to go for the latter, the God summon would be good. Otherwise I'm leaning towards Freddy since it does look like Topaz and Matt are in his mercy.
Also both profiles are a whole doozy to read especially when it's at night and I'm in the middle of profile revision. I will get happy reading both profiles, it'd just take a whole while.

Also, we have to address the elephant in the room:
necromonicon Freddy lost the dream demons my bad
Profile says "Freddy will invariably, inevitably have all of his powers stripped away from him by his Dream Demons, leaving him a normal man once again". What exactly does this insinuate? Because I do not get this at all.

just to clarify Shadow, its Matt and Lance, not Matt and Topaz.
Otherwise, yes, what about the Dream Demons stripping Freddy of his powers? How long does that take, if we take it at face?

Glitch, which when you encounter is basically able to one-shot the party, no matter what (it always does a fixed amount of damage), and due to equalization rules, it may very well do the same for Freddy as well- not to mention the myriad of status effects (it can apply every single negative effects in the game with its attacks), and generally be a right pain in the arse
If Freddy gets too cocky and gets attacked by this, yea it's totally GG.

If he loses necromonicon the dream demons overpower him again and null his powers

But as long as he has the book (which he absorbed into himself iirc) he just ignores the demons commands because he is more powerful then them

Basically they now hate Freddy so if he ever loses the upper hand (necromonicon) they jump him lol

Ya know, im just checking Freddy's resists
and uh

He has a very concerning lack of resistance to Death Manip

Which wouldnt be a problem, because Doom usually takes some time to take effect- though, it becomes instant if Bad Luck is applied (or Bad Luck, then Doom. Forgot the order, but it still works nonetheless)

and one of Lance's guns just so happens to be able to proc said Instant Death (that being the Super Snipe ZX), so if push ever comes to shove with Lance, he can just equip this and start unloading onto Freddy (Spine Snapper also does this, but the Super Snipe is more reliable)

But uh yeah
Thats kinda what happens when your resists list is so tiny

Just checked, nope. First message of the OP for the main thread states "No god-tier "i instantly beat you" or "i can never die" hax, so i think that would also apply to immortality stuff

I mean, heres my problem with that
Freddy would have no clue what the hell Lance's guns do unless he has some form of ability to just figure them out
Good Luck/Bad Luck exists. That would increase Lance's chance to proc Instant Death
and uh, it's......Instant Death. Lance isnt trying the Doom/Bad Luck stuff, because that would take too long, and if thing take too long, Freddy fcks them. No way around it. Besides, would make sense Lance would be to open fire on Freddy with whatever gun he'd deem effective- and if Instant Death procs.....Freddy's dead.

But yeah. Vote still stays on M and L

So what your saying is
Freddy can read their minds
Figure out everything they can do
and then nuke them before they have a chance to do anything, is that correct?

I dunno, i think theres a rule pertaining to that Shion

So what your saying is
Freddy can read their minds
Figure out everything they can do
and then nuke them before they have a chance to do anything, is that correct?

I dunno, i think theres a rule pertaining to that Shion
I still wanna ask about this, if you dont mind

Idk what to tell ya man, just saying Freddy will likely know that he is dying so that argument is kinda moot about him not knowing

Through the series he has shown to know peoples fears even though he had no way of knowing, but thats an argument Ig

In any case, if Telepathy is just a sub-set of Mind Manip, then M and L have gears to resist it. They'd know about it too from the Info Analysis as well so uh-
god this has gotten complex already

Eh, yeah, even for me it seems a little on the sus side, but in any case
Without immortalities, Matt is just going to run right over Jason with magic and generally better skill with better weapons, and then try and run interference with Freddy (or play along with the fear stuff) while Lance goes nuts with the insta-death bullets

(and if Matt goes down, Lance can just send Neon Valkyrie to do the same- which might be a better idea anyways considering i dont think Freddy can fearhax a hovertank

Back