• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Enemy duos tournament Round 1, Match 2: "I'm something of a dragon myself"

As someone who watched both Ninjago and One Piece, I really don't know what Wu and Garmadon can do here.

To me, Kaido and Bigmom can easy win this through Haki alone, even without devil fruits...

I'll wait a while before presenting my arguments in favor of Kaido and Bigmom regarding what both duos can do.

So Wu and Garmadon start by going into CQC or using Spinjitzu.
Spinjitzu is a big enough AP boost that Zane who was matching a clone of him in base was able to Defeat him instantly and one-shot him using Spinjitzu and also when he was losing against one Nindroid using Spinjitzu allowed him to one-shot three of them.
Keep in mind that Wu and Garmadon are more experienced and skilled with Spinjitzu than Zane.

The biggest problem for Wu and Garmadon would be Kaido's precog with advanced observation haki but Spinjitzu also gives a speed boost that allows the jay who was fighting the Skulkin alongside the Ninja at normal speed in base to precieve them in slow motion

If the fight lasts for a while Wu would probably summon an elemental dragon of creation and Garmadon might use the element of destruction (which allows him to summon energy blasts that have existence erasure).

Back