• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epic (Cool Dudes Only) Dungeons and Dragons Discussion Thread

make one

Your main sources would probably be his appearances outside the movie, since they detail him with greater intricacy. Sword Coast Legends is functionally lost media but he still has appearances in books and such. He should have most default abilities of a red dragon, although he is a strange dragon with a strange upbringing: thus he may differ in terms of less standard, more optional abilities.

Your main sources would probably be his appearances outside the movie, since they detail him with greater intricacy. Sword Coast Legends is functionally lost media but he still has appearances in books and such. He should have most default abilities of a red dragon, although he is a strange dragon with a strange upbringing: thus he may differ in terms of less standard, more optional abilities.
😭

How high into 9-A is the Rothé calc again? I absolutely suck at converting Kilograms into Megajoules.
Tip, just so's you're aware, you can just type "___ tons of TNT to joules" in your URL bar and it'll automatically tell you the conversion (you don't need to hit enter).

also worth noting that the calc just straight up has the joule value on it.

anyways it is barely above baseline. 2.311e7 Joules, compared to a baseline of 2.092e7 to be Small Building level.

Tip, just so's you're aware, you can just type "___ tons of TNT to joules" in your URL bar and it'll automatically tell you the conversion (you don't need to hit enter).
Good to know.
also worth noting that the calc just straight up has the joule value on it.

anyways it is barely above baseline. 2.311e7 Joules, compared to a baseline of 2.092e7 to be Small Building level.
I don't know what that is in Megajoules this 'e' between numbers shit makes no sense to me.

why the **** do you know megajoules and not joules

A megajoule is one million joules. That "e" denotes how many spaces to the right the decimal is moved, essentially. So it is moved 7 times, so the number is "23110000". With commas in appropriate places, that's "23,110,000", so 23.11 megajoules.

why the **** do you know megajoules and not joules

A megajoule is one million joules. That "e" denotes how many spaces to the right the decimal is moved, essentially. So it is moved 7 times, so the number is "23110000". With commas in appropriate places, that's "23,110,000", so 23.11 megajoules.
I'll try to keep that in mind but that's confusing.

GI_IQ0TWYAAdoBH

Probably not. Their stomach is capable of dissolving more or less anything, so it seems unlikely that they could form the physical mass to shit out waste material. Given their ability to break down even artifacts, it seems even unlikely that they piss, but I wouldn't call it impossible, either.

Sometimes science must go where the psyche cannot endure to attain understanding.

Probably not. Their stomach is capable of dissolving more or less anything, so it seems unlikely that they could form the physical mass to shit out waste material. Given their ability to break down even artifacts, it seems even unlikely that they piss, but I wouldn't call it impossible, either.
That makes sense. I was fixing the 5e Tarrasque, and I added the 2 extra stomachs, I was just trying to figure out what would happen after the bludgeoning, acid, and fire.

Working on more homebrew, gotta know, how would Cthulhu fight if it couldn't just vape someone's sanity? Like, would it pull up and deck someone in the face?

Working on more homebrew, gotta know, how would Cthulhu fight if it couldn't just vape someone's sanity? Like, would it pull up and deck someone in the face?
I always pictured Cthulhu as more of a Wizard type character that uses its hax more than physicals.

As a physical combatant, Cthulhu does have claws that he uses to attack. That said, I approve of punching as a mountain-sized creature.

Hey, does anyone know if there's is there any ooze monsters with a fire or lightning vulnerability? I'm thinking of developing a trap where a party would mistake something in a dungeon for an ooze, only for it to be a gelatinous explosive made by gray dwarves or something.

For 5e, the Slithering Tracker is vulnerable to both fire and cold damage.

Back