• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enrico Pucci vs Giorno Giovanna

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Can the strongest villain in JoJo defeat the most powerful JoJo?

Enrico Pucci
Enrico Pucci All Star Battle
Enrico Pucci and his three stands, as they appear in All Star Battle.

Giorno Giovanna
Giorno Giovanna All Star Battle
Giorno Giovanna and his stand, Gold Experience, and his evolved stand, Gold Experience Requiem as they appear in All Star Battle.

Enrico Pucci can use Made in Heaven.

Giorno can use Golden Experience Requiem.

They fight in Japan.

Giorno Giovanni low diff

He isn't bound by time and he has infinite speed reaction not to mention pucci needs prep to reach infinite speed.Hed get negated

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Giorno Giovanni low diff
He isn't bound by time and he has infinite speed reaction not to mention pucci needs prep to reach infinite speed.Hed get negated
Couldn't Enrico kill him before Giorno could use the arrow?

I think for my question that some fans on the internet might have asked is "Did Pucci erased Giorno as well alongside with the Joestars even though GioGio could still have had GER at the time?"

CrossverseCrisis said:
I think for my question that some fans on the internet might have asked is "Did Pucci erased Giorno as well alongside with the Joestars even though GioGio could still have had GER at the time?"
Two outcomes.

-Yes: But only if Giorno didn't had Golden Experience Requiem active.

-No: If he had Golden Experience Requien active.

Seeing how Giorno has not been seen in Part 7 or 8 of JJBA, i'm guessing even the son of DIO fell to STH.

That does beg a follow up question of sorts: Could GER turn Pucci's Stairway to Heavens infinite speed to Zero or no?

I'd like to that as well. I mean GER is still formidable even without it's nullfying ability as it's stats are supposed to be like infinite.

Back