• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enrico Pucci Downgrade (Top 10 Anime Betrayals) + "Magent Magent" name change

Iapitus takes a break from his I/O blog to do some quick revisions

Alright, there is probably a simple answer for this that I missed, but why does Made in Heave have Universal+ durability? Obviously he has Universal+ AP, but I can't think of any durability reasons for this. Unlike the Jorge Joestar version of Made in Heaven, he isn't tanking his own Universal+ explosion. I hope whoever made the pages originally had some reason for this durability. If not, it should be changed to Unknown, or whatever the next best durability feat is. If so, then a justification should be added for his Universal+ durability rating.

I'm sorry J-ma

Magent Magent's name should be changed to Magenta Magenta, which I believe to be the proper translation. The original Kanji translate as "Magento Magento." Other translation releases chose "Magent Magent" but I think this is not what Araki intended the name to be since it is in reference to the Soul'd Out song Magenta Magenta. As I can tell, the character is more commonly known as Magenta Magenta then Magent Magent. Thus I would like to change the name on the page to "Magenta Magenta," but have it so that both Magent Magent and Magenta Magenta link to the page (if that is possible)

272oci

MiH's durability was only basic scaling at the time. We frankly don't know what MiH's actual durability is because it never got the chance to be struck, either because it was 2fast or because Pucci got ****** before something happened. The best we could do is scale back via its Striking Strength probably, because we can't justify the universe reset for its durability since every aerobic creature passes on to the new universe.

forgot about Magent bit

Honestly I don't think it matters, it's like how people argue between Ozone Baby and Ozon Baby, or Buccellati and Bucciarati. It's more preference choice or the dominant naming scheme in English than what's actually right.

Hmm? Manga might had downgraded month and month ago for that did it not? Yeah at least 8-B over universal.

Yeah honestly agree.

Arigarmy said:
forgot about Magent bit
Honestly I don't think it matters, it's like how people argue between Ozone Baby and Ozon Baby, or Buccellati and Bucciarati. It's more preference choice or the dominant naming scheme in English than what's actually right.
so are you impartial? I would say Magenta Magenta is more commonly used

Arigarmy said:
Also why is Novel Kars in the topic
because he also uses Made in Heaven, and I wanted to clear it up with y'all if his MiH gets a downgrade aswell. I'm leaning towards no, since his MiH did have to tank the destruction of the universe. Hell, did his MiH tank the 36 explosions?

Yeah and no. Novel might died each one. May scale only from kars mih but Enrico and his mih did explicitly not live each universal reset.

I see. btw, if everything goes through here, I think it would be worth making a Vladimir Kocaqi. The dude is one of the only kinda-sorta reality warpers in jojo

Making novel diavologiorno and beyond and book main protagonist my main goal. Lost my feats (third new phone ) hence not my main worry.

yeah, i see

I was thinking about asking permission to make a Composite DIO profile. since there are so many variations of him, and I could tie in the Phantom Blood OVA feats

also that moment when Diavolo and Giorno are technically part 3 DIO. I would count them as part of the composite character, even if it is a bit of a stretch

Back