• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enigma revision

I made Enigma 3-B when I first created his page because of that galaxies pulling thing. Then the staff thought that it's just a visual effect, then removed the 3-B.

Kowt said:
I made Enigma 3-B when I first created his page because of that galaxies pulling thing. Then the staff thought that it's just a visual effect, then removed the 3-B.
My bad. I didn't say anything about the galaxies thing back then. I mentioned only about space-time manipulation, so 3-B was removed.

If we consider what the Artifact people said, then yeah. Enigma can create a massive black hole that drains galaxies by the story

Thought this was dead. So everthing is canon? Every voice line including the ones where weaker heroes say when they kill stronger ones is canon too? This is gonna be messy haha.

What I've been thinking is about making an usual scale for heroes. Since we know Roshan's power we could scale heroes to that but always having consideration for the lore. Now... if it's cannon that Enigma could push galaxies then doesn't that mean that the 3-B should be applied again?

Multiple galaxies. In the gif from the item I saw that there were at least three five or six galaxies at the begining and draining more into the black hole

The thing is that it wasn't a fan writting that everything is canon but the lore writer's group. Now I know that Bristleback has some lines dedicated to the Fundamentals but we can agree that those are voice lines that Valve made, and when Artifact account said "everything is canon" I don't think they were joking. We can't scale every character by the lore since we have not so much of the same, but wouldn't the Ancients empower Heroes so they face each other in a war?

If a scene happen in-story and is then confirmed to be real by the core writers, I think that it seems reliable to use.

Also he's missing some abilities and powers like Self-Sustenance and he has all 3 types due to his Non-Corporeal nature.

Also, he seems to have some sort of mind based Madness Manipulation, shown in this panel where Cedric goes insane. He also caused him to vomit as a side effect, could be Disease Manipulation. He should also have Preparation based on what he said in the same panel that I linked. He has made dozens of journals that can summon Enigma, and if he's lucky, these alchemists or anyone seeking his power will leave something for him to take.

BleedingPeach said:
The thing is that it wasn't a fan writting that everything is canon but the lore writer's group. Now I know that Bristleback has some lines dedicated to the Fundamentals but we can agree that those are voice lines that Valve made, and when Artifact account said "everything is canon" I don't think they were joking. We can't scale every character by the lore since we have not so much of the same, but wouldn't the Ancients empower Heroes so they face each other in a war?
Hmmm, not sure if Bristleback is a reliable source of information on a group of mysterious beings.

Then again I am skeptical of the statement by Artifact's twitter account, unless the person behind the account is an official writer for Dota 2 or Artifact, then we can't accept that.

Another post, I feel like this should be a CRT for the entire verse.

A huge update for Dota 2, 7.20, was released last year (lol) and replaced alot of abilities. We should start revising

A bunch of characters had abilities taken away and replaced by new ones, I think it shouldn't be that hard to do. We can still catch up if the game isn't replacing the abilities now.

Back