• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ending the Inevitable: Saitama vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
KuuIchigo said:
Captain Underpants won with just flight. Ichigo has that and more. Ichigo FRA.
I still doesn't understand why Captain Underpants won that fight, I mean one punch of saitama and he is ******* dead since CU is baseline planet level.

KuuIchigo said:
Captain Underpants won with just flight. Ichigo has that and more. Ichigo FRA.
Funny you say that I just made an argument that was agreed with to get THAT win removed. CU's win was via VERY POOR reasonings.

Ichigo really isn't all that much more versatile... His energy absorption is a non factor in this fight and his energy blasts get countered or matched by a serious punch(as seen with Boros). I'd dare say Ichigo is pretty much a slightly more powerful Boros with a sword(minus the Regenerationn). His only real advantage is flight which isn't much at all(as AquaWaifu said, CU winning just cuz of that is not very good reasoning). Saitama still wins via J-man's reasoning for being able to turn a baseline 5-B into a bloody mist with casual punches alone.

There is nothing that differenciates blunt force attacks from piercing and slashing attacks, unless you want to start arguing that characters can be Solar System level and still be susceptible to bullets.

Hitting with a sword doesn't negate durability. If he can take a 5-B punch he can take a 5-B sword slash as well. He can't no sell it because Ichigo is stronger than the strongest attack that he shrugged off tho

Well, Ichigo is 3x planet and has stat amping. I don't think that he is as strong as Saitama, but he is definitely way above someone like Boros who is the strongest enemy that Saitama stomped (I think)

Ichigo for reason above also I'm pretty sure reiatsu crush will work on Saitama since as far as I'm aware Saitama doesn't have energy like chakra or ki that you can equalize

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Don't think reiatsu crush argument can be used here....or any other thread too.
And why is that? Do we have a rule that states that we ignore reiatsu crush in vs battles? As far as I'm aware we assume most characters have enough ki chakra etc that can counter it. Saitama doesn't have any.

Bepo4151 said:
Ichigo for reason above also I'm pretty sure reiatsu crush will work on Saitama since as far as I'm aware Saitama doesn't have energy like chakra or ki that you can equalize

that no....thats not even remotely fair.

OPM actually has a ki-like energy that Tatsumaki tried to use against Saitama, if memory serves right

Reiatsu crush can be a viable argument if the right conditions are met. Though saitama is roughly ichigos level here it wont do anything anyway.

@BFF And that feat is pretty impressive considering Ichigo did that after having his Hollow and Quincy power stolen by Yhwach beforehand. He basically one-shott Yhwach twice with his Shinigami power only.

@Bepo Verse Equalization. Any form of energy are treated the same. Saitama resist Tatsumaki's psychic power, the on loly fprm of energy I know in OPM universe despite not possessing any form of energy. Also, if we don't energy the same, pretty it would lead to an argument like "Character A cannot beat Logia users because he doesn't have Haki".

Kaltias said:
Hitting with a sword doesn't negate durability. If he can take a 5-B punch he can take a 5-B sword slash as well. He can't no sell it because Ichigo is stronger than the strongest attack that he shrugged off tho
Not quite. A characters energy focused onto a smaller area inflicts greater damage than a attack that has a greater area of impact. It's how physics works. For example Think of like punching someone in the stomach (don't do that) now grab a knife, or in this case a bigass hunting knife and try strike them again. You will slice straight through their gut because your energy is focused on the tiny point, instead of the size of your fist

This is also the why molecular/subatomic attacks can bypass durability, because the attacks focus on such a small area. Though its really less bypassing durability and just taking what i said about knives earlier and timesing it to the nth degree

I dont think authors take 99.99% of what we take into consideration.

Also i'd like to think most authors can atleast understand that knives hurt more than punches and stuff

This only applies if you consider durability in term of pressure that the object can withstand instead of energy measurement in joules, and we do the latter here. It works in real life, but in real life "durability" as we consider it here doesn't exists.

Shouldn't this have been recorded as inconclusive by now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back