• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Endeavor takes on The Colossus

Hehehe not gonna lie this is surprisingly more fair than I thought it would be. Endeavor has higher AP and will be unharmed by Bertolt's heat and steam. Yet Bertolt's size and regen are still difficult for Endeavor to overcome. Yup this is nice.

Speed Equalized. Fight takes place at a decimated Tokyo at night.

Enji Todoroki: 0

Bertolt Hoover: 0

Inconclusive: 0

EndeavorSmashTap
Colossaltitanrender2

He my be unharmed by the steam but it will quickly overheat him seeing as its hot enough to burn a parson to a crisp from a significant distance away

Isn't Bertolt's AP lower than Endeavor's though? Not counting the self dissipation.

Yes, Bertolt is 25 tons to Enji's 46, but Enji suffers from a weakness of his body overheating and thus making him weaker, which makes matches against other fire/heat users really hard for him

I'm pretty sure Bertold's heat is nowhere near to 71 tons, even the 120-meter Titan's heat was only High 8-C, and Eren's Titan only needed 9-A durability to withstand that heat because of the size difference between them, not to mention that Endeavor doesn't overheat immediately.

Having made that clear, this is likely a stomp, Endeavor's attacks can not only disintegrate someone much stronger than Bertolt, but also cover an enormous range, so he doesn't need to know Bertolt's weakness.

Bertolt has to destroy his Titan to do that, and he couldn't even hurt Eren who was right on his back.

@Andy Yeah, its scaling to attack potency not a solid temperature, and even then Bertolt's heat attacks can go as high as Low 7-C so Bertolt's would be logically higher

@Fir And yet he was able to cook Armin to a crisp from a few dozen meters away with a weaker application of his steam

Bertolt can only be Low 7-C by completely dissipating himself, his heat is not normally on that level, and considering the difference in size between them, Endeavor is not going to take even 1% of Bertolt's total heat.

Neat, too bad that doesnt make the steam any less hot

He can still cook people to a crisp from a significant distance away while using 8-B steam

You calculated the energy needed to vaporize the Colossal Titan's body, which is what Bertolt did, but now you say he can release that energy through steam without vaporizing himself? That doesn't make any sense.

The 120-meter has a much better feat than burning a human, and its body was much bigger than the Colossal Titan, yet his feat was calculated at only High 8-C.

What do you mean by that? Again, Bertolt can't release that amount of heat without vaporizing his own body, since that's precisely what gave him the Low 7-C rating.

What i mean is that the temperature of the attack does not change just because there is more fuel used to create it, its the same temperature regardless, just on a higher or lower scale depending on how much he uses to create the steam

Plus even a partially formed Colossus Titan nearly roasted the entire survey corps alive with a blast of steam

@Weekly There is no evidence that the temperature of the attack is the same, on the contrary, if it were the same, his body would be vaporized, since his durability is only 8-B. I don't know why you keep saying the Colossal Titan can roast people, at best that's 9-A.

Anyway, even if his steam was Low 7-C (which it's not), Endeavor would only take a minuscule portion of that heat.

@Nico-v11 Endeavor could easily cut Bertolt's body in small pieces with his fire, destroying the main body. We have never seen the Colossal Titan regenerating parts of its body, it probably takes too much energy and time.

The heat attacks are 8-B bare minimum, even a weakened, partially formed colossus titan is High 8-C with steam attacks. And where the hell were you when the same reasoning of overheating let Father beat Endeavor? And yeah, thats the entire point, he creates steam by vaporizing his own body as fuel, thats how the attack works.

Neat, he'd still be taking the heat of said steam, which would very quickly cause him to overheat.

Man youre going to have to post some serious evidence if you really want to try to argue that the Colossal Titan doesnt have regen. Especially when guys like Rod have regen despite being 2x as large and are just a regular abnormal titan.

It's not like he's going to be cutting Bertolt into pieces with only a 2x AP advantage. Regardless he still has regen and should be fully capable of it like any other Titan can.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes, Bertolt is 25 tons to Enji's 46, but Enji suffers from a weakness of his body overheating and thus making him weaker, which makes matches against other fire/heat users really hard for him
I was going off of this saying 46

>A weakened, partially formed colossus titan is High 8-C with steam attacks.

Wasn't that an explosion? I don't remember you calculating a heat attack other than Rod Reiss' feat.

>And where the hell were you when the same reasoning of overheating let Father beat Endeavor?

As I said in that match, I didn't have time to discuss, and Father's fire power is comparable to Endeavor's anyway.

>And yeah, thats the entire point, he creates steam by vaporizing his own body as fuel, thats how the attack works.

And what? He do that over time, in order to be Low 7-C, he had to vaporize his entire body instantly.

>Neat, he'd still be taking the heat of said steam, which would very quickly cause him to overheat.

Not at all, only attacks comparable to 71 tons can overheat him.

>Especially when guys like Rod have regen despite being 2x as large and are just a regular abnormal titan.

I'm not saying he doesn't have Regenerationn, I'm just saying that it's too slow to be taken into account.

Nico-v11 said:
It's not like he's going to be cutting Bertolt into pieces with only a 2x AP advantage. Regardless he still has regen and should be fully capable of it like any other Titan can.
Endeavor can cut High-End into pieces, and he is more durable than the Colossal Titan.

@Fir He created a massive blast of steam to incap Eren. There are multiple heat attacks in AoT.

Bertolt's steam is comparable to Endeavor's fire in this match yet youre arguing here.

He DOES vaporize it instantly. Thats why he's low 7-C.

Mmm then youre going to want to talk to Dargoo because Father's attack arent 71 tons yet multiple people argued that they would overheat Endeavor.

When has Titan regen ever shown to be slow?

Where is the calc.

How you can say it's comparable to Endeavor's fire without any calc or proof.

? If he does that, his Titan would be destroyed.

Father is around 80 tons if I remember correctly, and there were other good reasons to vote for him, he is way more versatile than Endeavor.

The 120-meter Titan couldn't regenerate his face even though several minutes had passed.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Schnee 76 tons with the attacks he purposely doesnt use so he doesnt overheat
Wrong, he uses those attacks at the beginning of the fight precisely to finish it as fast as possible.

"Continuous use of his abilities raises his body temperature, causing him to become weaker, so he refrains from overusing his Flashfire Fist Super Moves recklessly."

Okay then if this is wrong youre definitely going to want to talk to Dargoo about that match because this logic was used as well

On his profile

There is sufficient proof and calcs to back it my dude

Yes, that is the point. Its a self-destruct move.

? If he does that, his Titan would be destroyed.

Father is 58 tons not 80

"So he refrains from overusing his Flashfire Fist Super Moves recklessly"

That's the point, he makes those attacks with the purpose of ending the fight in one blow, so he doesn't have to overuse them. All his attacks against High-End were using his Flashfire Fist Super Moves, it's just that High-End could survive those attacks using his super Regenerationn and intelligence.

You mean this calc? That's an explosion, also why Reiner's durability doesn't scale to this calc? The Colossal Titan fell directly above his body.

No there isn't, the calc above it's an explosion and it's only High 8-C.

Okay, but since only a small portion of the attack is going to hit Endeavor (Assuming he is very close), self-destructing seems like a bad idea.

I see, well Father is still stronger than High-End, so Endeavor can't one-shot him and therefore would end overheating himself.

Again, talk to Dargoo because everyone on that thread believed it meant that he wouldnt use them at all

Because of Inverse Square law

Yeah, a High 8-C calc for a not even fully formed Titan when the maximum calced amount he can use is Low 7-C

Neat, the AP isnt what matters, the heat of the attack is what matters

I'll talk to him later.

That's only applicable when the character who took the explosion was more than a meter away from the explosion, but in this feat, the epicentre of the blast was directly above Reiner, so his durability should absolutely scale from this feat.

Again it's not the same thing, the first feat was an explosion and the second feat was Bertolt vaporizing his Titan.

The AP really matters, if the portion of the attack Endeavor is going take was just High 8-C, how is that going to overheat him?

Endeavor can still destroy the Colossal Titan's body from several tens of meters away using his fire, so what's the point of this discussion?

WeeklyBattles said:
Again, talk to Dargoo because everyone on that thread believed it meant that he wouldnt use them at all
I checked the thread and Dargoo's conclusion was that Endeavor would overheat faster than he did in his fight with High-End because of Father's fire, which makes sense, but he never said anything about Endeavor not being able to use his Flashfire Fist Super Moves, and no one else is assuming that.

Back