• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the number one hero takes on the greatest villain (doctor doofenshmirtz vs endeavor.)

I think that this partially relies on one simple question: how does hellfire compare to the flaming cactus feat ? Even though he wasn't directly inside the flames, we can see that he was still sufficiently burned with practically no visible pain or struggle or anything like that.

of course there is also the heat of every point blank explosion he's ever survived, but I feel that the cactus thing is a bit more on the nose

tbh even without it, doofenshmirtz has a whole lotta one shot inators like the begoneinator, the disintigratinator, or the Luffa-plex Dill Pickle-inator. However I am actually quite interested in seeing how the de-evolutionator would effect somebody with a quirk. would it turn them into a pre-quirk human?

Wait, what? Sorry, I'm legitimately asking. Is this a topic that's come up before and is largely settled or something? I swear I'm not a troll or anything like that

not you some was here and said something but i think he got banned or a mod deleted his posts.

for what reason? Also, I am still interested in how the de-evolutioninator would effect people from the my hero verse. If you disagree that turn them into a quirkless human, then theres always just the Power-Drain-Inator from the Marvel crossover episode

Sora and buff riku, yes he does, but they also tend to activate on their own from random impacts. The de-evolutioninator specifically, landed a hit 6 times between doofenshmirtz and perry while only missing 2 shots. Plus it also hit the creatures that phineas and ferb were bioengineering, but that doesn't really speak to its accuracy very well. a 6:2 hit-miss ratio against doofenshmirtz and perry is pretty good

FRIMI said:
for what reason? Also, I am still interested in how the de-evolutioninator would effect people from the my hero verse. If you disagree that turn them into a quirkless human, then theres always just the Power-Drain-Inator from the Marvel crossover episode
the de-evolutionator would probably do what eri´s quirk does.

Yeah I'm gonna vote for the doof for now, but I could see that changing. What exactly happened in the movie that buffed him? I haven't seen it yet, but I don't care too much about mha spoilers

Wait so is this like a gun or something or does he have to sit in it or something ? Does he always does it in character or is it a one time thing he does. The feat of him clashing with Dabi is in his profile.

It is a one time thing, but it is stated that doofenshmirtz "has everything but the Accelerateinator and Do-Over-Inator" and the de-evolutioninator can, and will, smart fire repeatedly automatically after a significant enough impact. It is also, to my knowledge, one of the few inators that isn't sporting a self destruct button

Speaking of the cactus feat btw, does doofenshmirtz have access to a truck-load of pure boom juice?

Can't it just like be destroyed ? Like is all of his equipment just up his asshole or something or is everything laid out in certain location ?

uncertain? I do know that it's definitely a bad idea to "just destroy" a truck load of boom juice

Sora and buff riku said:
Can't it just like be destroyed ? Like is all of his equipment just up his asshole or something or is everything laid out in certain location ?
Most of them are hammerspaced out of his butt, yeah, but some others are confined to his lab (kinda like Dexter)

considering that he "has everything" does that imply that the fight takes place in Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc.?

yeah I know the default, but I was just thinking if it would be special by means of specific rules. But yeah, I think the de-evolutioninator wins it for doofenshmirtz if it hits, which I would argue it does.

I mean I don't know why Endeavor just kinda destroy almost all of his tools besides I guess the explosives you mentioned. What's it's range also. This seems like just destroy all of Doof's stuff before it or he can use it then beat him up and kill him unless I'm lacking some knowledge on something. Enji FRA.

well for starters, theres no way he'll destroy all of them before doofenshmirtz activates a good bunch of them. In fact, Doofenshmirtz has higher speed, and I'm pretty sure he just blitzes

Back