• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the number one hero takes on the greatest villain (doctor doofenshmirtz vs endeavor.)

yeah, but I've mainly been making arguments off the presumption that speed was equalized since I hadn't noticed the fact that it wasn't. Anyway, Bob8999, you should probably equalize speed so we can continue the discussion

one way or another, Enji won't be able to destroy every inator before they can be activated, especially considering just how unstable most of them are. A good majority will cause decently sized explosions everywhere which will at the very least disorient both doof and enji, as well as making enji more cautious with what to destroy. Even if we take for granted that nothing explodes in his face, are you really telling me that he's gonna go for the giant fish bone before the many death ray-looking things?

Also I'm pretty sure Endeavor can dodge the laser with his mobility with FlashFire and then hits him with any attack with fire and he's most likely done with him.

the thing about the de-evolutioninator specifically is that it will automatically smart fire repeatedly once destablized by a severe enough impact, and as I've already mentioned it managed to hit both Perry and Doofenshirtz several times that fight with an impressive hit:miss ratio

I'm also wondering if any of Doof's pocket sized traps like the one that sticks to any flat surface or the muffins that turn into a net/rope/whatever to entangle you are available to him

until Bob confirms or denies I'll assume he doesnt

Yeah but did they try to do anything about it though ? Endeavor has way superior mobility then either of them. Endeavor simply burns/destroys whatever the hell your talking about.

So was he using those tools while dodging the devolution thing or something like can I actually see the damn thing and how the characters interacted with it rather than what your linking and showing me so I can see for myself.

this video displays most of the shots it makes, and though they don't make too many attempts to dodge, when they do it still ends up hitting them

in several of those shots the machine essentially predicted a character's trajectory while they were in motion as well as was able to hit an insect as it was flying, so I feel as though it could most likely hit Endeavor just fine

First: It seems like it's kinda just doing it at random and not necessarily targeting.

Second: Why is this the one out of all of his stuff the first one he's gonna use first and why would it specifically target Enji when Doof is going to be next to it when it starts and HE gets hit.

yeah Sora that's fair. it probably would also hit doof. However, I think that it randomly smart fires, considering that every shot appeared to be aiming at somebody

not explicitely listed on his page, no. however he has been known to survive large explosions that often leave him scorched and slightly ablaze which he rarely seems to notice. The main thing I'd think of is the flaming cactus feat which I mentioned earlier in the thread. However, it is hard to judge since the initial flames don't directly touch him, but he is shown to have been burned by them with little to no actual damage. As for the flaming cacti themselves, they might help out with further fire resistance

Back