• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eijiro Kirishima vs Eren Yeager

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Eijiro Kirishima
Eijirou Kirishima Full Body Hero Costume
When I heard that they were after my buddy...I couldn't do anything!! I didn't do anything!! If I don't act now...forget being a hero, I'm not even a man!
~ Eijiro Kirishima​
Summary

Eijiro Kirishima is a student at U.A. training to become a Pro-Hero. Like Deku, he's kind, friendly, and has real dreams of being an altruistic hero, having been inspired by his idol, Crimson Riot. He has a bit of a fixation with doing "manly" things, rating actions as "manly" or "unmanly" depending on how much he approves of them.

Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A normally, 8-C with Hardening, higher with Red Riot Unbreakable

Name: Eijiro Kirishima, Red Riot

Origin: My Hero Academia

Classification: Hero-In-Training, Student

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Can change the composition of his body to harden it

Attack Potency: Small Building level+ normally (Should be comparable to Quirkless Deku), Building level+ with Hardening (Equal to Bakugou and Tetsutetsu), higher with Red Riot Unbreakable (Smashed blades that were durable and sharp enough to cut him in his normal hardened form)

Speed: Athletic Human with Subsonic+ reactions and combat speed (Able to keep up with Bakugou and Tetsutetsu, Reacted to a bullet and hardened himself in time to block it)

Lifting Strength: Peak Human normally, Class 5 with Hardening

Striking Strength: Small Building Class+ normally, Building Class+ with Hardening (Broke through several tonnes of frozen steel, matched blows with Tetsutetsu. Comparable to Deku's Shoot Style), higher with Red Riot Unbreakable

Durability: Small Building level+ normally, Building level+ with Hardening (Able to withstand Bakugou's explosions. Can easily withstand having several tons of steel being dropped on him), higher with Red Riot Unbreakable (Easily brushed off blades that cut him previously. Should be much more durable than Todoroki. Withstood several attacks from Rappa. Both him and Bakugou were confident it could take a Howitzer Impact)

Stamina: Extremely High (Kept fighting Rappa and withstading his blows while using Red Riot Unbreakable and having his skin and muscles thron apart)

Range: Standard melee range

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Eijiro, being a member of Class 1-A, is a very bright and passionate student and a promising hero-in-training. He has already mastered his (admittedly simple) Quirk, allowing him to take on weaker villains on even ground. Due to the nature of his Quirk, Eijiro is skilled at hand-to-hand combat, pummeling most foes with his hardened fists and cutting whatever he can't crush. Thanks to this expertise, he is even able to fight fellow ace students like Bakugou for extended periods of time.

Weaknesses: The parts of his body that are hardened have limited range of movement and he can only maintain a fully hardened state for ten minutes before stopping to take a breath. His Hardening wears off more quickly if subject to sufficiently powerful blows. He can only maintain Red Riot Unbreakable for periods of thirty to forty seconds and using it tires him considerably.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Hardening (þí¼Õîû Kouka): Eijirou's Quirk gives him the power to harden any part of his body. The ability not only protects him from physical attacks, but also from heat and shock waves. This Quirk also sharpens any pointed surfaces on his body, allowing him to slice opponents with his fingernails and hair. The drawback to his Quirk is that there is a limit to how much damage the hardened skin can withstand. In addition, continuous damage and use will cause the hardening to slowly dissipate.
    • Red Counter: While hardened, Eijirou endures a close-range attack with his skin, and then counters with a straight punch.
    • Red Riot Unbreakable: Eijirou takes the time to harden his body even further, leaving him with virtually no weak spots, as even his eyes become harder than steel blades. A side effect of hardening his body to this extent is that his Quirk's natural sharpness increases even further, allowing him to easily smash and cut through objects that are durable and sharp enough to harm him normally. However, he can only maintain this form for 30 to 40 seconds, and doing so tires him considerably.
      • Killing Move: Red Gauntlet: Eijirou smashes through his foes' attacks while under the effects of Red Riot Unbreakable to deliver a swift and decisive punch.
Eren Yeager
Attacktitanrender2
In every era, this Titan has always moved ahead, seeking freedom. It has fought on for freedom. Its name is the Attack Titan.
Summary

Eren Yeager is the main protagonist of Attack on Tita. He lived a peaceful life in Shiganshina District with his now late parents Grisha and Carla Yeager, and his adoptive sister Mikasa Ackerma, until the town was destroyed by Titans during the fall of Wall Maria.

After witnessing the death of his mother at the hands of the Smiling Titan, he vowed to wipe out all Titans in revenge. He joined the 104th Training Corps along with Mikasa Ackerman and his childhood friend Armin Arlert, graduating as the 5th best soldier, and is currently a member of the Survey Corps Special Operations Squad.

After finding the basement and also unlocking his father's memories, Eren learned the truth of what Titans are, and the history of Eldia and Marley. Eren vowed to free his home from their true enemy: the world across the ocean.

From his father, Eren gained the powers of the Attack and Founding Titans. After eating Ms. Tybur, he inherited the War Hammer Titan as well.

Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A, 8-C with Hardening

Name: Attack Titan/Founding Titan

Origin: Attack on Tita

Classification: One of the Nine Titans

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regenerationn (High-Mid), Large Size (Type 1), Can harden his body and create a web of pillars from his body, Can control other Titans (Only if he is in contact with someone who possesses "royal" blood)

Attack Potency: Small Building level+ (His transformations alone yield this much, Punched the Female Tita hard enough to destroy part of a church, Overpowered the Armored Tita and tore its arm off, Can oneshot even the strongest Pure Titans), Building level+ with Hardening (Completely shattered the Armored Titan's armor with his punches, while his normal punches could only slightly damage it)

Speed: Subsonic (150 mph) with Supersonic Reactions and Combat Speed (Can move his arms faster than a cannonball)

Lifting Strength: Class M (Barely but successfully lifted up a boulder larger than his Titan body)

Striking Strength: Small Building Class+, Building Class+ with Hardening

Durability: Small Building level+ (Survived being close to Rod Reiss' Titan form), Building level+ with Hardening

Stamina: High (Can stay in Titan Form for an hour and a half, but repeated transformations will exhaust him)

Range: Several meters by virtue of sheer size

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Above Average (During his time in the 104th squad, Eren trained extensively in hand-to-hand combat, eventually becoming skilled in martial arts to the point that he had the best scores for hand-to-hand combat of the entire 104th graduate squad. He received training with Reiner and Annie which diversified his skillset to include the use of punches, throws, grappling and submission locks. This skill carries over to his Titan form and has allowed him to defeat opponents larger than himself such as the Armored Titan.)

Weaknesses: Can be killed if the one meter long and 10 centimeters wide area of his nape where his body is is cut, and the transformation can only be maintained for so long. Constant, wide-scale use of his hardening can overwhelm him and make him weak. Repeated transformations in a short period of time lead to decreased control over the Titan form, diminished Titan size and power, and increase the risk of being absorbed into the titan itself and becoming a Pure Titan.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Regenerationn: Eren's Titan form has demonstrated the ability to automatically heal any injury sustained in battle and also to regenerate entire limbs. His healing factor is fast enough to heal an entire lost hand in mere seconds to an entire arm in minutes. As with all Titan shifters, Eren's Titan form can regenerate entirely so long as his human body is undamaged. While in his human state, Eren can also regenerate entire lost limbs. After the timeskip, Eren has demonstrated a mastery of this ability to the extent that he can restrain the Regenerationn of certain body parts, such as restraining Regenerationn on his left leg in order to disguise himself as an injured soldier.
  • Hardening: Eren's Titan form has the ability to harden its body into a crystal-like structure which serves as a highly durable armor. By concentrating this ability in a specific area, such as his fists, Eren can increase the durability of his hardened limbs to the point of being able to break the Armored Titan's armor without damaging his own. After the timeskip, Eren showed improved hardening abilities that allowed him to harden more of his skin, and the ability to harden fast enough to block the hardening web of Ms. Tybur before its spikes could penetrate through his neck to his nape and kill him. Eren also has the ability to create a web of pillars that originate from his Titan body. The hardened pillars are incredibly durable, capable of preventing a cave-in, as well as shielding Squad Levi from the heat of Rod Reiss' Titan form. The constructs, as well as Eren's Titan, also retain their durability and hardened state even after he has been separated from his Titan body.
  • Founding Titan: With the power of the Founding Titan that Grisha Yeager stole from the Reiss family, Eren possesses the ability to control nearby Titans, causing them to relentlessly attack his chosen target. However, this ability can only be used while Eren is in contact with a Titan of royal blood.
In character, no prior knowledge, Eren starts out as the Attack Titan, SPEED EQUALIZED

Who wins?

Red Riot - 0

The Attack Titan - 0

Inconclusive - 0

Regenerationn beats my boi Kirishima im afraid, plus his hardening is a lot more limited than Eren's.

I doubt Unbreakable would be able to beat it either tbh

I think the guy who is 9-A+ and 8-C+ with hardening is most likely to win here.

I mean.

Rock Boi could beat him up easily, but unless he goes for the head I don't think it'll bypass regen.

Since when?

He doesn't have Mid Regen from what I remember, and his nape, which is on his neck, which is attached to the head, is specificly the way to bypass a Titan's Regen.

He's had his head blown off and regenerated, the nape and the head are two different parts of the body

Also look at his profile, he has high-mid

wew the

I don't see any stipulations that would let Rock Boi win here in that case. Really it's a stomp.

Ah but that's where you're mistaken. See, pre timeskip eren's regen isn't exactly the fastest. It's not slow, but if he gets a limb or his head blown off it takes a minute to regenerate it, only post timeskip eren can regenerate quickly. If Kirishima hits eren when the latter doesn't have hardening, he's going to be without a limb for a little bit.

And..... So?

Speed doesn't matter in this regard. If just punching him won't bypass Regen, I see no plausible stipulation he wins in besides some insanely lucky napeshot.

It can bypass it actually, quite easily. If he exhausts the attack titan then eren will be forced out of it and left vulnerable and in an unconcious state. Eren also cant harden the titans entire body, only parts of it, and the aformentioned few minutes it takes to regenerate larger injuries such as destroyed limbs or a destroyed head.

Oh.

In that case, Eijirou's better AP and mobility would allow him to easily take him down. He's more then strong enough to Incap.

He doesnt have better AP though? He's scaled to a 1.17 feat while Eren is scaled to a 1.41 ton feat, and if he uses RRU there's a good chance he wont be able to beat Eren. Also exhausting the titan takes an hour and a half.

It's quite close but Eren should be able to capitalize on his power and regen. His weakness would be pretty iffy to track down. That said I also find it hard to believe Eijirou is much more mobile than Eren even with titan form.

Because Eren is gigantic Titan and of course would be encumbered by his size, therefore making Rock Boi more mobile.

Still if his stamina is that high we're back to square one, how does he plan on winning?

Yeah that's like saying a fly is more mobile than me. I mean they're both close to speed too so that becomes an issue.

Regenerationn and having high AOE potential by smashing the ground I'd say. Disbalancing an enemy would be bad

Kirishima is anything but mobile in his hardened form, his joints become hardened aswell, which makes it hard for him to move too fast, and moving too fast will exhaust him completely. Heck, his character arc literally tells us how hethinks hes lackluster, and how he envys everyone elses mobility methods.

His hardening lasts for 10 minutes, and his unbreakable merely 40 seconds, I dont watch AoT, but im sure titan forms can easily keep up with for that long. And with Regenerationn, I really dont see how best boi wins tbh

Back