• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya vs. Eren Yeager (Those Gifted With Power) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
In a world where people tend to work their whole lives to bring themselves to a position of power, or must be born into it, there are a few lucky individuals who instead are gifted with a chance at greatness through sheer chance. And though some may squander this gift, today's two combatants took their newfound powers and ran with them, for better or for worse. But which of these major protagonists will come out on top, the boy who would be the world's greatest hero, or humanity's trump card in their battle against the Titans. Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia, and in the red corner, we have Eren Yeager from Attack on Titan.

Izuku Costume Gamma
Attacktitanrender2
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This battle takes place in the city of Trost, giving Eren the home-court advantage.

-This is a battle between 8% to 20% Cowl Izuku and Pre-Timeskip Titan Eren. However, Izuku is able to unleash 100% One-For-All if he is pushed far enough in this fight.

-To make things extremely interesting, speed will not be equalized here.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Izuku: 1 (GyroNutz)

Eren: 7 (WeeklyBattles, TheRustyOne, Ricsi-viragosi, ChosenOrDeath, AnonymousBlank, Uninown, DMUA)

Inconclusive: 0

I'll probably have to go with Yeagerboi here

Eren's dura being enough to take hits from Izuku when he's straining himself is going to be a bit of a problem accounting for Regen, hardening, and the ability to just squat away Izuku considering his reactions. It'll be pretty difficult for Deku to really be able to do much to him without a higher grade of One for All. And with the Regen and him basically being on a time limit until he can't take much more, Eren seems to just be too survivable to relably take out with 20%.

Now if Izuku had 100%, then, I could easily say one strike to the head and Eren would be out for the count, assuming Deku can get a good hit, which he easily can with his far higher mobility.

DMUA said:
Now if Izuku had 100%, then, I could easily say one strike to the head and Eren would be out for the count, assuming Deku can get a good hit, which he easily can with his far higher mobility.
Doesn't Izuku normally push past his limits and go full 100% on opponents who seem to have the upper hand on him? I don't know if I restricted that with the key I listed him at, but I thought that's what happens regardless.

Anyway, I'll place your vote regardless.

WeeklyBattles said:
Just out of curiosity how far into High 8-C is Deku?
Baseline due to being able to oneshot an almost High 8-C with a headshot

Also, I actually think it's kinda implied he should only be able to use 8% and 20% if you specify it like that. You can however say he could use 100%.

DMUA said:
Also, I actually think it's kinda implied he should only be able to use 8% and 20% if you specify it like that. You can however say he could use 100%.
Fair point. I adjusted the rules so he can access 100% if he is pushed hard enough, like he probably would be in true canon.

Alright

In that case I'll swap to Deku. If the fight drags too long, he can easily use 100% to smash in his head, which is a pretty glaring weakpoint considering the severing of the nape leads to regen negation. Not to mention, even if that doesn't kill him, in the series itself it's shown that Eren can be incaped Regen negation free if he's hit too hard too many times.

So yeah

Superior mobility and one strike to the head seems like a clear cut victory

Destroying Eren's head wont kill him, hell he's regenerated from that kind of damage in a few seconds before like it was nothing

Also Even can just harden his head so Deku cant destroy it as it makes it so attacks stronger than Izuku's 20% cant even scratch him

Why not exactly? Unless He hits Eren specifically any damage done to his Titan body really doesnt matter as he can just regenerate or make a new one instantly, whereas Izuku only has one shot with 100%.

Also there's the fact that Eren has a ton of experience fighting smaller opponents while in his Titan form

Also this is assuming Izuku survives long enough to be pushed far enough to think to use 100% on Eren when Eren can kill him very easily with a single Hardening punch

That's not what I meant. I meant that he can't tank Izuku 8-B+ (Sorry for my weird wording)

Actually I agree with you. Izuku can't beat Eren without 100% and I doubt he'll hit the right place to kill him, that'll leave him wide open to be killed.

I vote for Eren.

Without the knowledge of Eren being in the nape, Deku can't really win barring extremely lucky circumstances. Eren for Weekly's reasons.

I mean

Despite not having his head destroyed, a 8-B punching him in the face exactly once TKOd him

Bertolt never punched Eren though, he landed on him and exploded. And not only was that after an extensive fight with Reiner but that was before Eren learned how to properly use his powers, before Eren trained with the survey Corps in his Titan form, and before Eren got his Hardening powers

Oh yeah, it was armored, not colossal that punched him.

Regardless, the point is that if Eren gets punched too hard it doesn't go well for him.

Yes, he has means to take punches from High 8-C, but, the notion that he has indeed never taken a hit from Hoover goes to show that it's not gonna end well if Deku gets his good hit.

@DMUA I never said he never took that level of attack, hell i flat out acknowledged that Eren wouldnt be able to tank it and would have to resort to regenerating to be able to survive it. The problem is Deku is baseline High 8-C with 20% and would have to basically be pissed enough to use 100% right from the start in order to get a chance to use it, while a single connected Hardening punch will splatter him seeing as it lets Eren punch will the full force of attacks that can destroy limbs that can completely destroy his own limbs normally, said limbs being able to survive energy just above baseline.

Shoot style uses his feet which have 8-B Gear on them

Not to mention, the enviornment of a packed urban area (though it is a medival urban area) is going to favor mobility greatly, lots of places Eren wouldn't be able to find Izuku in.

But... I guess if he's already dealt with mobile fighters, he might be more likely to out last after all.

Eren then.

This battle could be redone with other keys, but I don't like how people never take Deku's Iron Soles into account, it literally doubles the AP of his kicks, and Deku uses mostly his legs to attack.

...wait, nothing really changed here, theyre still within each others stat ranges and the previous arguments would still apply

There are some misconceptions in the thread anyway, 20% is not baseline High, 20% is 4.525 tons (9.05 tons with the Iron Soles) scaling from 8%, 100% is also like 8-A with the Iron Soles, Eren shouldn't not be able to withstand that in one piece.

@Fir He wouldnt be able to, that was acknowledged already. What he can do though is take out Izuku before he uses 100% and regenerate or create a new body if Izuku doesnt hit the specific part of the body he needs to be able to kill Eren.

What? I'm positive that Izuku is Baseline High 8-C with 20%...

Wait, are you saying we should scale 20% to Snatch?

We agreed on using the OFA multiplier a long time ago, but it was never added to the profile.

Didn't we agree that was inflationary? Or was that just as per Backscaling?

I thought we dropped that because it was inconsistent... Or am I forgetting something?

Well I thought we agreed that 5% should not backscale from 100% for example, but it was agreed that if a percentage doesn't have a feat, it should scale from a lower percentage as a multipler.

That's... Weird, I think not using multipliers is safer.

Besides this fight is outdated anyway. The results should be removed from both profiles since this was a fight made when Eren was High 8-C.

A new thread should be made for a rematch.

Back