• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya vs. Eren Yeager (Those Gifted With Power) (Voting Completed)

I have no problem with his 100% scaling from his 5%, after all the only calc we have is for his 1,000,000%.

If you guys do other rematch with proper keys, that would mark his 4th rematch against Deku i think, wow.

Anyways, i'm looking forward on the next one i guess.

There's no need to, not enough changed with the slight downgrade that would warrant a necessary rematch

Smaller changes caused battles to be removed from profiles.

Gentle's fight with Roman was removed when he dropped from Building level+, to Building level. The drop was almost half, which is similar to this fight.

Not only that but one ability change can also cause a fight to be removed.

This fight was made with the intent of Eren being High 8-C, the results are now invalid and honestly my opinion on the fight has changed because of it.

This fight needs to be redone.

Eren should not be High 8-C, he is backscalling from a 1.18 tons feat, and is not like he one-shotted Reiner with his hardening.

Characters like Mirio or Sir Nighteye would be High 8-C for the same reasons.

Except he did

As well as the Warhammer Titan

And his hardening scales to Annie's which Levi was unable to cut through despite being able to shred Zeke like paper

No he didn't, Reiner was very weakened and his Titan body wasn't fully created, the latter was also the case with the Warhammer Titan.

Eren's hardening scales to Annie's which Levi was unable to cut through despite being able to shred Zeke like paper

WeeklyBattles said:
And his hardening scales to Annie's which Levi was unable to cut through despite being able to shred Zeke like paper
That just scale to its durability, and I'm not even sure if that's enought to jump an almost x2 gap.

It does because Eren usually has to pull his punches to avoid destroying his limbs without Hardening, but Hardening allows him to punch with full force while keeping his limbs in tact

I'm not sure what that has to do with the fact that hardening has a greater durability than AP, Eren has never destroyed his own hardened punches.

Back