• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EMS Madara vs Living BM Minato

Battle takes place in the 44th Training Ground.

Both start 300 m apart & don't know where the other is.

No prep. No BFR. Morals off. Speed not equalized.

Have At Thee !

"% don't know where the other is"

Actually, both are good sensors, so they can locate each other that way. Minato can't destroy Perfect Susano'o, but he's faster and can continuously teleport around the place thanks to his chakra constantly refilling. Madara can't kill him even if he tags him, so genjutsu is the best option for him.

But Minato is a perfect jinchüriki, so. I guess I go with inconclusive for now.

Indeed neither have way of killing each other

Maybe swapping this for sage minato and restricting PS would be more of a fight

So anyway in my opinion madara few reasons for that

First off Madara has decently more combat experience and is in my opinion just a better fighter

Next off he already knows how flying raijin works as he and his brother fought tobirama who even used it to kill Izuna so he shouldnt be suprised by it and he also knows kuramas capabilties as he controled him while minato hasnt got any experience against susanoos

Madara also has precognition which will help avoid any fatal injuries and even if he does get heavily injured he can use izanagi with which he would probably strike back at minato and kill him

Lasly and most importantly madaras susanoo is unbreakable to minato

@Shrek:

A 4.5 terratonner can't affect a less than 9 teratonner at all ?

That seems like a bit of a stretch.

I agree with the rest though.

Madara's Susano'o took Prime Kurama's Bijuudama without damage, and Minato isn't exactly known for his firepower, neither does he favor it in a fight. Safe to say he's going to mostly rely on his speed and other things.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Madaras susanoo is multi continent in durability
Wow !, you are right !

I never noticed that before.

Yeah, with that it is pretty one-sided.

His profile seems to imply he has moon level durability with majestic attire, where does that come from ?

EMS Madara not High 6-A. He is At least 7-B, 6-B with Perfect Susano'o, Kurama, and Majestic Attire: Susano'o. Really this need to be cleared.

I say Minato because Hiraishin and Kurama mainly. While in the cloak his all stats he become low 6-B.

Madara don't have Senjutsu, Hashirama's cells his Edo Tensei body and of course Rinnegan.

Intelligence don't effect this fight really.

Minato knew Madara is dangerous and go Bijuu Cloak fire BD without pausing. Madara's PS destroyed, Madara go again and again and this way his chakra depleted with time. If Madara tried to attack Minato while in base Minato simple teleport away from Madara.

I don't know their definite speed difference.

Mindovin said:
EMS Madara not High 6-A. He is At least 7-B, 6-B with Perfect Susano'o, Kurama, and Majestic Attire: Susano'o. Really this need to be cleared.

I say Minato because Hiraishin and Kurama mainly. While in the cloak his all stats he become low 6-B.

Madara don't have Senjutsu, Hashirama's cells his Edo Tensei body and of course Rinnegan.

Intelligence don't effect this fight really.

Minato knew Madara is dangerous and go Bijuu Cloak fire BD without pausing. Madara's PS destroyed, Madara go again and again and this way his chakra depleted with time. If Madara tried to attack Minato while in base Minato simple teleport away from Madara.

I don't know their definite speed difference.
Minato's durability is 6-B.

Even I was confused like you, EMS Madara's durability is High 6-A.

Check again omimi also your reasoning is extemely flawed u take madara as an individual who will smash himself milion times against minato until exhausted even if it doesnt work

which i cant see anyone in naruto doing not to mention one of the most combat smart characters

Flying raijin really has no effect madara knows how it works and he just destroys the mark

we are using this key At least 7-B, 6-B with Perfect Susano'o, Kurama, and Majestic Attire: Susano'o no?

without rinnagn or SM his PS is on 6-B

@LordWhis

You need more explicit in this versus because it's really confusing and we start using if too much . Like Madara know anything about Minato? Minato have experience with his Bijuu Mode? Madara have nothing but his EMS?

Bijuu Mode Minato can spam Kage Bunshin and combining this with his Hiraishin this nothing but stomp. Minato can mark anything.

Mindovin said:
@LordWhis

You need more explicit in this versus because it's really confusing and we start using if too much . Like Madara know anything about Minato? Minato have experience with his Bijuu Mode? Madara have nothing but his EMS?

Bijuu Mode Minato can spam Kage Bunshin and combining this with his Hiraishin this nothing but stomp. Minato can mark anything.
It doesn't matter, this should be locked anyway due to madara's high 6-a durability.

both kurama and PS hit by High 6-A attack so why PS and kurama has Different durability

madara: possibly Multi-Continent level with Perfect Susano'o (Tanked Kurama's Bijuudama without any damage, and Hashirama's Shinsuusenju could only partially destroy it)

kurama: Country level (Unscathed by Hashirama's Shinsuusenju) |

^this need to fix and and Kurama's Bijuudama is only Country level on his page

You stated this EMS Madara this means this not Revived -Sage Mode- Madara and that Madara don't have EMS. Also EMS Madara don't have High 6-A durability because his PS destroyed by the Sage Mode Hashirama's Shin Süsenju with utter ease.

PS partially destroyed because it attack mostly Kurama's head and neck.

Madara has high6A durability via Susanoo.We gave it high 6A dura because it was only partially destroyed by Shinsuusenju.

Also,I dont see how Minato is going to fight someone as strong as Madara,Madara's senses allows him to fight without eyes.Physically he should be on par with him also,since he was able to fight Hashirama.

That Madara restored beyond his prime by Kabuto and this is EMS Madara.

We said EMS Madara has High 6-A durability via PS there is several disadvantages for him.

Minato have Hiraishin, stamina+chakra and most important all Kurama Chakra Cloak. When Madara used PS Minato can bombard him with BD this cause Madara to waste chakra+stamina.

Back