• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just lifted the ban of Dragon ball vs DC. I'm pretty sure Goku vs Superman in particular is still banned, and I don't know if you're allowed to try to sidestep the ban like this. Although, Prime does have different abilities to Superman. If this is allowed, I may have to go with Goku, since he seems to be a stronger low 2C and unlike prime, who is explicitly stated to mostly rely on brute strength and being irrational, Goku is still a master martial artist and I'm not sure if Prime can get off a retcon punch intentionally and hit Goku with it before being killed.

How is Prime's higher? IIRC MUI goku has a longer low 2C scaling trail.

That sounds unquantifiable. Unless beating Monarch is considered 52 times above baseline, in which case yeah he definitely has the AP/Dura advantage there.

Okay so Superboy Prime is equal to someone who can destroy 3 universes. While Goku in this form is far superior to someone who can manipulate an entire universe and shake an entire universe.

^ Far superior to who? are you talking about beerus? I don't think he's superior to beerus and even so he isn't FAR superior

Also beerus cannot best Monarch. Way to hax. Go to Captain Atoms Page. Either you're ignorant or just a fanboy.

Celestial Judge said:
^ Far superior to who? are you talking about beerus? I don't think he's superior to beerus and even so he isn't FAR superior

Also beerus cannot best Monarch. Way to hax. Go to Captain Atoms Page. Either you're ignorant or just a fanboy.
No when Jiren and UI Goku first clashed which shook the world of void. That was what I was referring too not Beerus

Also no I'm not a DBS fanboy I was just trying to get a general feel of there AP I never claimed that Beerus could beat Monarch so don't put words into my mouth

Theglassman12 said:
It's still goku fighting one of the many incarnates of Superman.
DCEU Superman fought and defeat Dragon Ball Evolution Goku, and that fight was accepted, I think this can count to.

And wasn't this done before? Didn't Superboy's Reality Warping punches make this a stomp?

That fight no one cared cause Joku was in the match.

You mean the punches that were debunked numerous times?

Theglassman12 said:
That fight no one cared cause Joku was in the match.
You mean the punches that were debunked numerous times?
I don't remember that happening, but it seems that it still on his profile.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Heat Vision, Super Hearing, X-Ray Vision, Telescopic Vision, Microscopic Vision, Solar Energy Absorption, Flight, Ice Breath, Super Breath, He is also able to alter the timelines with his punches (which is likely a result of his future self), Resistance to Magic, Telepathy,Telekinesis, Reality Warping, Anti-Matter (withstood attacks from the Anti-Monitor), Quantum Manipulation(withstood attacks from Monarch), BFR (escaped the Phantom Zone and the Speed Force), and Kryptonite.

Sorry for the late reply.

And when was the retcon punch debunked? This is used in all Superboy Primes battles

And it's still on his page...

Jiren can't beat Monarch either btw.

The whole retcon punch was debunked as something he can do at will since it was by complete accident.

Matt debunked him however and another admin. You should make a thread because they're admins who still think he still can. So it would be safe to say he can since it's still on his page.

So again

Spb via retcon punch and ap.

JackJoyce said:
Why didn't he retcon punch Sodam Yat or Flash if he can do it every time?
That's like asking why doesn't Flash Infinite mass punch all his opponents. Why doesn't beerus destroy all of his opponents. Why doesn't Silver Surfer Mind Hax all of his opponents...

They all have access to these abilities yet they don't do it **EVERYTIME**.

However the more angrier spb gets the more likely he is to do it. The people you just named wouldn't get him that angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back