• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainchase Ishmael Update

• Story Quest Icon - Glave.png Glave: You may think Henir is dangerous because it's the opposite of Elria, but it's actually not what you think.
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.png Glave: Elria created this world using Henir's Chaos and chaos is an infinite source of energy. So, this world already contains some aspects of Henir.
  • Story Quest Icon - Elesis.png Elesis: The world was made with Henir...?
  • Story Quest Icon - Chung.png Chung: I had no idea. What is the nature of Henir?
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.png Glave: Extinction. Henir symbolizes infinity, but at the same time, the power to turn everything into nothing.
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.png Glave: Your mortality is the very proof of Henir's influence.
  • Story Quest Icon - Aisha.png Aisha: How strange. I've read every history book I've come across but I've never heard any of this. Does that mean any knowledge related to Henir is being controlled?
Elria created the world using Henir power due to this the world contain aspect of Henir.. Henir Compossed the Universes of Elsword which possibly has infinite Space-time Continuums..
Due Henir Encompassed an Space-time Continuum makes henir Realm an 4-Dimensional Space..
Henir Realm existing with his own time and space existing seperate from the Parallel world.
Due henir Space ecompassing all the parallel world which makes
Henir time and space has 4-Dimensional space + 1-Temporal Dimension Resulting Henir time and space/Henir Realm 5-D...
And Possibly Low Complex 6-D
There are Countless to Possibly Infinite Space time continuum, Stated in Mad paradox Lore which he has Destroy Endless Parallel Universe This was reffering to all Space time that he has travel Endlessly, Due to Henir encompassing all Countless to possibly Infinite parallel worlds, mean that the Infinite Parallel Universe being infinitesimal. and since the smallest infinity to contain another infinity is an uncountable one Making Henir Realm infinitly larger than an infinite 4-D structure ,and due Henir Realm Compossed all this It would make Henir Realm 5-D.
And as i stated above
Henir Realm existing with his own time and space existing seperate from the Parallel world.
Due henir Space ecompassing all the Infinite parallel world which makes
Henir time and space has 5-Dimensional space + 1-Temporal Dimension Resulting Henir time and space/Henir Realm 6-D...

Agree(3): Catpija, Tsubasa16 (5-D),SatoSwag(5-D)

Disagree(2): ShadowWarrior1999,ImmortalDread

Neutral(1):MrHazama

Last edited:
is there a scan that says he sees it as infinitesimal?
No tho.. but he is one with the Henir Realm.. he himself Ecompassing all those Infinite parallel universe..
Apostia Lore
"Within it, Ain faces the core of the chaos again, but he, enveloped in chaos, does not feel that it is unstable like how he felt it was last time. At the end of the disordered chaos, Ain realizes that the creation of everything - the beginning and the end - everything is bound to return to nothing.

The mission to save the things that are bound to disappear, and even himself, who is created for that mission, have no meaning.

When Ain sorts out his chaotic emotions, he abandons the Goddess and his mission, replacing them by fully accepting the chaos of Henir that has been eating away at him all this time. In the center of the storm of chaos, Ain becomes the absolute ruler of the Void who returns everything to its perfect state: nothing."
Herrscher Lore
"Are you done hesitating...? Then, come with me"

Reborn from the void, master of the void, who calls everything to his side. A job that suppresses enemies with endless chaos, and purges everything with the power of the void.

Ever since he denied the Goddess, Ain had aimlessly annihilated everything in his path.

Even his physical body was a meaningless existence created by the Goddess. By shredding off the shell of his physical body, he becomes a true, complete master of the void.

The freedom he felt from abandoning everything that had restrained him. This sensation was the true salvation, the destination of all existence must turn to. The master of the void decided to use the shell that he had discarded.

It was a remanant of chaos, that could no longer be called an existence of this world.

"At the end of everything... Here I stand."

The master of the void, who exists everywhere but exists no where, decided to look after the pitiful creations, and begins to guide them to the territory of the void through his remnant of chaos."

From the looks of it, the premise of this thread is that encompassing a 2-A multiverse would be Low 1-C. It’s not, just omnipresence.

From the looks of it, the premise of this thread is that encompassing a 2-A multiverse would be Low 1-C. It’s not, just omnipresence
Not quite right, Due Henir encompased all those universe and has its own time granting henir having 4 -Dimensional space + 1 Temporal Dimension..
And due Henir Possibly Encompassed Infinite Parallel universe that would make Henir Infinitly larger than an Infinite 4th Dimensional Space.. would make henir has 5th Dimension space

Agree for 5-D.

I'm a bit iffy for 6-D, since something can be a part of you and yet not infinitely small. Also, where does it say that the world contain countless, up to infinite space-time continuum?

Agree for 5-D.

I'm a bit iffy for 6-D, since something can be a part of you and yet not infinitely small. Also, where does it say that the world contain countless, up to infinite space-time continuum?
No, the world Contain Henir aspect becouse henir ecompassed the World which has infinite parallel universe.. the infinite parallel universe came trough Other chara lore which he has Go Endless path of universe..
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.png Glave: Elria created this world using Henir's Chaos and chaos is an infinite source of energy. So, this world already contains some aspects of Henir.
"
Add is the demon of paradox, stuck in endless contradictions of Time and Space. He can destroy time and space with his paranormal powers that far exceeds the power of technology and science.

When Add realized that it's impossible to return to the exact past that he hails from, he loses his mind from despair, and aimlessly travels around Time and Space, leaving endless destruction in his path.

Perhaps it was a fatal side effect of his aimless traveling between different parallel universes, but Add feels that his body has reached its limit. Before his body completely disintegrates, he attempts one final experiment, a forbidden experiment that will deconstruct him to a molecular level then tie his very being to the essence of Time and Space.

"With this... I'll be back in the cycle of time..."

With the experiment ending in a success, Add becomes a separate entity existing independently from the natural progression of time. The only thing that remains is his obsessive desire to return to the only past in which he felt happiness."
Mad Paradox has endlessly attemp to go back to the past but no matter what he always endlessly go the the Timeline he has another path of him.. so he deside to destroy the timeline he left, leaving endless path of destruction..

I see. So the world have infinite timelines, and Henir encompass all of them and on top of that being bigger? I think 6-D is fine then.

I agree with the 5-D yeah, as i mentioned in the other thread, though about being 6-D i don't know much about such to say

I agree with the 5-D yeah, as i mentioned in the other thread, though about being 6-D i don't know much about such to say
If this Thread have been agreed.. i think i have to make large size 10 for aincase to since hes infinilty larger than an 2A multiverse.
Type 10 (Higher-Order): Characters larger than a conventional multiverse, having size equivalent to higher infinities.

If this Thread have been agreed.. i think i have to make large size 10 for aincase to since hes infinilty larger than an 2A multiverse.
Type 10 (Higher-Order): Characters larger than a conventional multiverse, having size equivalent to higher infinities.
In case the thread gets agreed/approved he should probably get large size 10 as well ye.

Last edited:
I am not sure of 5D arguments.
Well to be simple for Henir Having his own Time and Space... He Econpassed all Countless to Possibly Infinite Timeline.. Which makes henir space Alone is already 4D + 1Temporal dimension For having its own Time..

Henir's Time and Space​

While Elria created the material world born from light, Henir created the realm of void. Opposed to the demon world which resides in darkness, Henir exists outside either realms and exists in a state of void adhering to its own rules of both space and time.

Well to be simple for Henir Having his own Time and Space... He Econpassed all Countless to Possibly Infinite Timeline.. Which makes henir space Alone is already 4D + 1Temporal dimension For having its own Time..

Henir's Time and Space​

While Elria created the material world born from light, Henir created the realm of void. Opposed to the demon world which resides in darkness, Henir exists outside either realms and exists in a state of void adhering to its own rules of both space and time.
You are misunderstanding here, are you assuming because it is 4D, then logically it should be 5D due an additional time axis?

With which evidence? Because 4D means 3D space and 1D time (which fits your instance's description perfectly)

I'm sorry, but can you post the part where it say Henir encompass the universe (the universe that has infinite space-time) ?
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.png Glave: You may think Henir is dangerous because it's the opposite of Elria, but it's actually not what you think.
  • Story Quest Icon - Elesis.png Elesis: The world was made with Henir...?
  • Story Quest Icon - Chung.png Chung: I had no idea. What is the nature of Henir?
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.png Glave: Extinction. Henir symbolizes infinity, but at the same time, the power to turn everything into nothing.
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.png Glave: Your mortality is the very proof of Henir's influence.
  • Story Quest Icon - Aisha.png Aisha: How strange. I've read every history book I've come across but I've never heard any of this. Does that mean any knowledge related to Henir is being controlled?
The world has the aspect of henir itself becouse Henir power created the world...

The Beginning​

Elria as the god of light created the material realm. A side effect of the material world's creation, Elria also created the Demon world.

In creating the material world, small rifts of Henir were produced as an opposite reaction. However the sparse Henir energy co-existed in the realm of light in a state of order and balance.
For infinite Space time
Add is the demon of paradox, stuck in endless contradictions of Time and Space. He can destroy time and space with his paranormal powers that far exceeds the power of technology and science.

When Add realized that it's impossible to return to the exact past that he hails from, he loses his mind from despair, and aimlessly travels around Time and Space, leaving endless destruction in his path.

Perhaps it was a fatal side effect of his aimless traveling between different parallel universes, but Add feels that his body has reached its limit. Before his body completely disintegrates, he attempts one final experiment, a forbidden experiment that will deconstruct him to a molecular level then tie his very being to the essence of Time and Space.

With the experiment ending in a success, Add becomes a separate entity existing independently from the natural progression of time. The only thing that remains is his obsessive desire to return to the only past in which he felt happiness."
Mad Paradox has endlessly attemp to go back to the past but no matter what he always endlessly go the the Timeline he has another path of him.. so he deside to destroy the timeline he left, leaving endless path of destruction..

• Story Quest Icon - Glave.pngGlave: You may think Henir is dangerous because it's the opposite of Elria, but it's actually not what you think.
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.pngGlave: Elria created this world using Henir's Chaos and chaos is an infinite source of energy. So, this world already contains some aspects of Henir.
  • Story Quest Icon - Elesis.pngElesis: The world was made with Henir...?
  • Story Quest Icon - Chung.pngChung: I had no idea. What is the nature of Henir?
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.pngGlave: Extinction. Henir symbolizes infinity, but at the same time, the power to turn everything into nothing.
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.pngGlave: Your mortality is the very proof of Henir's influence.
  • Story Quest Icon - Aisha.pngAisha: How strange. I've read every history book I've come across but I've never heard any of this. Does that mean any knowledge related to Henir is being controlled?
The world has the aspect of henir itself becouse Henir power created the world...

The Beginning​

Elria as the god of light created the material realm. A side effect of the material world's creation, Elria also created the Demon world.

In creating the material world, small rifts of Henir were produced as an opposite reaction. However the sparse Henir energy co-existed in the realm of light in a state of order and balance.
For infinite Space time

I don't see any part that say Henir encompass the universe nor contain the universe (?)
What I get is that the world contain some essence of Henir.

I don't see any part that say Henir encompass the universe nor contain the universe (?)
What I get is that the world contain some essence of Henir.
Henir's very power was used in the creation of the material realm/existence and thus the world has the aspect of Henir and exompassed all of existence while simulteneosly being outside of it
""While Elria created the material world born from light, Henir created the realm of void. Opposed to the demon world which resides in darkness, Henir exists outside either realms and exists in a state of void adhering to its own rules of both space and time."
Ain becomes one with it, he achieves complete omnipresence, existing everywhere and nowhere at the same time..

You are misunderstanding here, are you assuming because it is 4D, then logically it should be 5D due an additional time axis?

With which evidence? Because 4D means 3D space and 1D time (which fits your instance's description perfectly)
Well just like how 4D universe, Henir Realm having hes own Space and Time exisitng seperate from a regular space and time in the universe..
"A phenomenon called Henir's Time and Space lies in a temple called Seven Tower, where sages were known to dwell. The land it stands on was discovered in the olden days. This discovery brought about the emergence of magical skills, and led to the temple being built. Legend has it that the god Henir endured Ragnarok, and afterwards created a place where there is no limitation of time and space. Here, he is able to see the rise and fall of the world. Should you reach this place, by Henir's force, you are bound to face the enemies you have met in the past and those you are destined to meet in the future."
For Henir having hes own Space and Time which also the all the universe/timeline(Space time continuum) existing inside of Henir makes Henir space is 4D and just like how a regular space time continuum works for Henir having hes own and ecompassed Another Spacetime continuum which can possibly be Infinite.. makes Henir 5D..
Regular Space and time (3-Dimensional Space + 1-Temporal Dimension)=4-D
Henir Space and time (4-D dimensional Space + 1-Temporal Dimension)=5-D

Henir's very power was used in the creation of the material realm/existence and thus the world has the aspect of Henir and exompassed all of existence while simulteneosly being outside of it
That's... omnipresence...

I thought Henir is a being or a realm that is bigger than the universe and encompass/contain it.

That's... omnipresence...

I thought Henir is a being or a realm that is bigger than the universe and encompass/contain it.
yess he is bigger.. He himself is infinite..
He Himself Exist everywhere cuz the world contain the aspect of him and the sametime he exist outside the universe itself,Just like how Spaces Encompassed the Earth, Henir exist ecompassed the Universe that elria created..
"Here, he is able to see the rise and fall of the world. Should you reach this place, by Henir's force, you are bound to face the enemies you have met in the past and those you are destined to meet in the future."
And if u go to the link below u can see that a rift of Henir Coexist in Elria world due some el Explosion..

Last edited:
I don't see how he is bigger. That's your assumption, is there any canon information?

I don't see how he is bigger. That's your assumption, is there any canon information?
Well he himself is infinitely bigger thann all the timelines..
The concept of infinity itself..
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.pngGlave: Elria created this world using Henir's Chaos and chaos is an infinite source of energy. So, this world already contains some aspects of Henir.
  • Story Quest Icon - Elesis.pngElesis: The world was made with Henir...?
  • Story Quest Icon - Chung.pngChung: I had no idea. What is the nature of Henir?
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.pngGlave: Extinction. Henir symbolizes infinity, but at the same time, the power to turn everything into nothing.
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.pngGlave: Your mortality is the very proof of Henir's influence.
  • Story Quest Icon - Aisha.pngAisha: How strange. I've read every history book I've come across but I've never heard any of this. Does that mean any knowledge related to Henir is being controlled?
He existed everywhere in every Worlds but also exist outside the Worlds itself..
Existed in a place where he also can se the rise and the destruction of the world..
The World itself that elria created AKA the material world has possibly countless to possibly Infinite of Parallel world.. which in the ingame there is 4 path of each character in different timeline and there is even Possibly Countless to Infinite Path of them in each timeline which also stated by Mad paradox

"Even with recalculations and many more attempts to go back to his own reality, Add keeps arriving in this other world. As his frustration grows, so does the insanity that has consumed him.

“All of my effort and time ended up being so worthless, and I was never even rewarded?! In that case, I'll destroy this damned world!! Kuaaaaah!!!”
---------
While Different as Henir/Henir realm
He exist only One entity while the same time existed Everywhere Past,Present,And future encompassing All those timeline While also Existed outside of allthose timeline..

Last edited:
This is the way I saw it, from the current evidence; there doesn't seem to be enough to prove qualitative superiority to or transcend what he encompassed, like if it/they were infinitesimal to him, for example.
Its Not actually about transcend, the way its 5D is becouse henir having its own time and space that ecompassed an 4D structure making henir space That that ecompassed it 4D and adition for henir having its own time making henir 5-D..
And here some of the aspect of henir..

I'm not too keen on dimensional tiering, but I can be open to the possibility if the evidence shows

So I'll be neutral, possibly leaning to agree

Back