• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mustache Old Man VS Little Girl

Yhwach Bach
VS
Metaphory
Rules:Eq Speed
Who wins

Hmm, I'm not too familiar with Elsword scaling (in spite of my interest in the verse) so I probably can't say 100% from my end
Well ywhach hx wouldnt do any since she has Higher dagree acca4.. and on a 4D scale.. the winning chance for aisha is Time space manip.. whcih include time stop,space manipulation etc..

Acausality Type 4 does literally nothing to save her from Yhwach's passives, that would require Acausality Type 5, which she doesn't have.
I dont think so.. take Diablo tensura vs Yhwach for example.. they even stated that 4D acca4 is need for yhwach Haxes..

I dont think so.. take Diablo tensura vs Yhwach for example.. they even stated that 4D acca4 is need for yhwach Haxes..
the only hax that COULD be affected by this is the precog and fate hax directly, his stuff still works, and the precog and fate can still work indirectly

I didn't quite understand what you wanted to say.

Anyway talking about matchup , Yhwach 4D Fate / Precognition hax is not working due to Aisha having 4D Acausality Type 4.

But that's not important.

Yhwach is crushing Aisha with "Reiatsu Crush." Then Yhwach can absorb, deconstruction, seal it.

Yhwach can absorb 4D abilities, deconstruct souls, seal souls.
Reiatsu Crush is "Passive Aura (Overwhelming, Fear Inducement, Materialized and Explosive: Reiatsu induces a plethora of different aliments/effects onto those that affected by it like Layered Soul Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Fear Manipulation and many others."

So it's a stomp for Yhwach.

I didn't quite understand what you wanted to say.

Anyway talking about matchup , Yhwach 4D Fate / Precognition hax is not working due to Aisha having 4D Acausality Type 4.

But that's not important.

Yhwach is crushing Aisha with "Reiatsu Crush." Then Yhwach can absorb, deconstruction, seal it.

Reiatsu Crush is "Passive Aura (Overwhelming, Fear Inducement, Materialized and Explosive: Reiatsu induces a plethora of different aliments/effects onto those that affected by it like Layered Soul Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Fear Manipulation and many others."

So it's a stomp for Yhwach.
Well aisha lack of hax and Resistence.. but can this do something tho Invurenbility: By combining her transformation's passive damage reduction with [Mod] Energetic Body, Aisha can decrease all damage she'd take by 100%, making her immune to any damage

Back