• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elsa (Frozen) vs Krillin (21st Budokai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krillin

Elsa

Bloodlusted and morals off.

Elsa can control her ice powers.

Krillin is just after the end of the 21st Budokai.

They start the fight 15 meters away from each other.

Who wins?

According to this site, Krillin was 8-C and Elsa is 6-C. Elsa is also hypersonic and Krillin is Supersonic. Elsa wins via better speed, hax and AP.

Elsa may have a higher level of AOE than this Krillin, but Krillin has more than enough damage to one-shot Elsa anyway and probably has enough durability to whether a few blows from Elsa's more common 'attacks'.

Add in the speed advantage and Krillin should win this more often than not, despite the difference in level.

Ah, I assumed that Elsa also had Island level durability for some reason (most characters do). In that case, it is in fact a fair fight since either character can one shot the other.

In that case, Krllin wins with a Ki-Blast due to his superior range and speed

Note: What I said primarily applies to if they start 10-20 meters across from each other, standard Budokai format. If they start on two different sides of a field, Elsa might actually have enough time/space to use her superior power and the win should go to her.

Not really. Krillin is Supersonic while Elsa is only FTE/Subsonic. The speed gap is noticeable enough that Krillin will one shot her and Krillin is currently rated as having planetary range.

Reppuzan said:
Not really. Krillin is Supersonic while Elsa is only FTE/Subsonic. The speed gap is noticeable enough that Krillin will one shot her and Krillin is currently rated as having planetary range.
This is only 21st Budokai Krillin though.

He isn't planetary in range yet, unless I'm forgetting something...

And no, he isn't eligible to be scaled to Roshi's feat...

Guyx said:
Elsa can create sentient life with a thought. She stomps. Elsa vs Early Dbz Goku?
The ability to create sentient life **IN A MATTER OF SECONDS** has little to no baring on actual combat ability.

Beginning-of-Series Naruto can, in a single second, clone himself hundreds of times over, creating hundreds of other **People** directly as strong as him. Yet I will freely admit, that Naruto would definitely lose to this Krillin in a straight fight.

The ability to create sentient life **IN A MATTER OF SECONDS** has little to no baring on actual combat ability.

Beginning-of-Series Naruto can, in a single second, clone himself hundreds of times over, creating hundreds of other **People** directly as strong as him. Yet I will freely admit, that Naruto would definitely lose to this Krillin in a straight fight.

Creating sentient life, she could create a snowbased skynet if she thought about it.

Creating sentient life, she could create a snowbased skynet if she thought about it.

And before she can do anything with that, Krillin will have closed any remaining distance between them and delivered a punch which would have split Elsa's skull open.

If Elsa wants any chance here, 100% of her attention is going to need to be focused on pure survival.

And before she can do anything with that, Krillin will have closed any remaining distance between them and delivered a punch which would have split Elsa's skull open.

If Elsa wants any chance here, 100% of her attention is going to need to be focused on pure survival.

Couldn't she insta kill him with the Frozen heart attack? She appeared to be able to shot at a 360 radius with it.

Except he'd be on her before she even had a chance to blink, not even taking into account the fact that he can blast a hole in her with a ki blast.

Her snow attack speed is hypersonic so it'd depends on if she can fire an attack before Krillian can kill her. The whole fight is based on how fast she can fire her attack.

i feel elza is too slow to react to anything krillin does but she has muc more AP than him but yeah she seems somewhat glass can and one hit from krillins ki blast is enough to end her i think krillin barely wins really...

Despite all of elsa's advantages in destructive capability, she seems like the lowest tier 6 of the wikia, a massive lack in speed (she is so slow compared to most tier 6's)

Yeah, looking back at it, I now think that she couldn't use her magic in time to actually hit him. She could one shot him if she could but there's no doubt in my mind that he could reach her and finish her off given her durability before she could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back