• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elizabeth pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dooyo said:
Elizabeth's durability is wrong, she never took any attack from Induras nor Estarossa.
Stop vandalizing the pages. Her dyurability is comparable to her AP via newtons third law. Also, necro

VersusJunkie54 said:
Dooyo said:
Elizabeth's durability is wrong, she never took any attack from Induras nor Estarossa.
Stop vandalizing the pages. Her dyurability is comparable to her AP via newtons third law.
Also, necro
Nope it isn't, durability doesn't work like that, her physical stats are pathetically weak and never tank any of what you are claiming.

She has just a Human body, her magic is restored at her prime, not her body.

Read the manga more properly.

The only one who thinks this is you. Otherwise the discussion thread would've brought it up.

Now if you vandalize the pages one more time, I will be forced to report you.

It is you who need to provide proofs over her durability and so far, you failed to do that.

Her magic power is Ark, show me Elizabeth tanking anything in her Human body.

Dooyo said:
It is you who need to provide proofs over her durability and so far, you failed to do that.
You're the one who's making the original claim she's "Pathetically weak" The burden of proof is on you. Also, it's against the rules to make these kinds of changes without a decent discussion.

I see you've been warned in the past for this exact sort of thing before. And you vandalized the page again. So this is going to the Rule Violations board.

She passed out from a single punch from Derrierie, as poor durability throughout the show, are you serious?

Dooyo said:
She passed out from a single punch from Derrierie, as poor durability throughout the show, are you serious?
That was before she awakened her goddess memories and full power you halfwit.

The page has been locked, and I'm not responding to this thread anymore. Either make a CRT and improve your behavior or you will get banned at some point.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Dooyo said:
That was before she awakened her goddess memories and full power you halfwit.
The page has been locked, and I'm not responding to this thread anymore. Either make a CRT and improve your behavior or you will get banned at some point.
Listen, I didn't insult you and remained straight to the point.

So you need to take care of your language, ironic that you talk about behavior while insulting, nice example.

Because the Goddess Elizabeth who get knocked out was before her memories. You don't even know the manga lmao.

Yeah, this time, you have zero excuse to stop me, the manga and chapter 310 proved me right about her Durability lol.

I told you.

If you aren't a fanboy and honest with yourself, edit the page into the right way now, everyone saw the last chapter and how her true durability and weak body got displayed.

Lol, nice excuse, you have no proof nor feat for that, just baseless assumption.

And Derrierie punch? She tanked it? Lmao

I think that this justification for her durability may be a bit questionable:

> At least Small Country level (Should be comparable to her own power.)

Durability should scale to AP in cases where it logically makes sense to - but unless she has feats of tanking attacks that have power comparable to her own AP, I don't see the logic here.

I said this on the other thread, but Elizabeth died due to a curse that manipulates her fate. No matter how durable she is or the circumstances, she will always die. The latest chapter is less of Elizabeth being weak as it is the curse being inescapable.

I love how the fanboyism on her is making you blind despite the evidence of her pathetic durability.

Nowhere in the manga, she tanked a serious attack in a fight, just baseless assumption to justify your fanoyism on her lmao

GalaxianAegis said:
I said this on the other thread, but Elizabeth died due to a curse that manipulates her fate. No matter how durable she is or the circumstances, she will always die. The latest chapter is less of Elizabeth being weak as it is the curse being inescapable.
Lol nope, nowhere it is said that your durability get erased due to the curse, another baseless assumption of yours lol.

The true is the fact at hand, she get crushed by a pathetic rock lol, you are just blind at the fact at hand and try to deny it by throwing random excuses for her.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Splashed by a rock launched by the Supreme Diety. What a shocker!
It's not changing. Get over yourself and move on.
Another mindless and baseless assumption,nowhere it is said that it was the SD and if you look closely, it was the rock from the little cliff beside them.

Nice denial once again but the chapter is self explanatory, keep your wank on her imaginary durability if you want lol.

What the hell is with your obsession of Elizabeth? Make no mistake, she's a shit tier character. But you have an unusual hatred of her.

Besides. The ratings won't be going anywhere if you upkeep that condescending attitude.

Elizabeth has managed to survive some attacks from the Gods offscreen alongside Meliodas in the flashback when she was in her original goddess body. And in her human body she also survived 4C Mael's Light Ball of Love.

Elizabeth dying to a boulder is either because the curse makes it so she always dies or because it's NNT which is known to have many durability inconsistencies.

Peter1129 said:
Elizabeth has managed to survive some attacks from the Gods offscreen alongside Meliodas in the flashback when she was in her original goddess body. And in her human body she also survived 4C Mael's Light Ball of Love.
Elizabeth dying to a boulder is either because the curse makes it so she always dies or because it's NNT which is known to have many durability inconsistencies.
Offscreen, all is said lmao, you have zero comcrete proof, you meand being protected as usual like the damsel in distress she is?

You just don't want to see that her durability is shit just like the beginning since she has ZERO feat in durability so far in the entire manga.

VersusJunkie54 said:
What the hell is with your obsession of Elizabeth? Make no mistake, she's a shit tier character. But you have an unusual hatred of her.
Besides. The ratings won't be going anywhere if you upkeep that condescending attitude.
I just find laughable that you ruin our NNT fandom by fanboying over that damsel in distress.

Dooyo; even if you were 100% right, you're going to garner no support by acting like that and talking extremely disrespectfully.

Damage3245 said:
Dooyo; even if you were 100% right, you're going to garner no support by acting like that and talking extremely disrespectfully.
Buddy, I don't expect that it changes, I was just pointing out some blind fanboyism over the character.

That is all.

Dooyo said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
I just find laughable that you ruin our NNT fandom by fanboying over that damsel in distress.
I don't like Elizabeth you turnip. It doesn't matter how much of a piece of unlikable trash a character is. Downplay is not acceptable here. But keep arguing against a strawman. Keep up this condescending attitude and you'll be banned in no time. And then you'll piss off back to your r/characterrant hole where you belong.

Calm down Versus. No need to talk to him like that as you are angry that is for sure, but you are only making him feel like to continue this discussion a bit.

HammerStrikes219 said:
Calm down Versus. No need to talk to him like that as you are angry that is for sure, but you are only making him feel like to continue this discussion a bit.
I'm not angry. Just annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back