• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eleonore von Wittenburg vs Relius Clover (Military genius against Magician genius)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got this idea from long time, and now i can make it true! The two genius now are fight each other, however this fight not only count beat each other, but also tactic/preparation/outsmart each other, who would win!!?

-Prime Relius and Unrestricted Eleonore are used

-Speed are equalized

-Both have prep time for 1 week

-Place: Berlin

-Starting range are 4 km

-Win via anything!!!

Eleonore render by HIT IT
Relius Clover (Centralfiction, Character Select Artwork)

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Relius gets every info about Eleonore and do whatever the best possible option for him to do. Space-time might be his first move, trapping her forever in frozen time. True Briah is useless, he resist BFR, he'll just call Ignis to take hit from her Holy Relic, he just needs single thought. I vote Relius.

Single hit from her Relic, while his soul is going to be fine, for the body, not so much. Also AP advantage so I don't think it's stomp.

simple, easy, and quick enough I can read before I say "the bum tickler strikes again in north hampendurfshire this evening"

I like it

Relius FRA

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Relius gets every info about Eleonore and do whatever the best possible option for him to do. Space-time might be his first move, trapping her forever in frozen time. True Briah is useless, he resist BFR, he'll just call Ignis to take hit from her Holy Relic, he just needs single thought. I vote Relius.
Eleonore also have prep time so she have info about Relius too iirc.

what about AOE? And her briah maybe thought based but it can be applied in a way as not only get in her canon but spread out iirc (her briah spread through the stairs of vahalla as she cover the entire radius where she and her comarades fought ren) well afaik.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Eleonore also have prep time so she have info about Relius too iirc.
It's not on her profile and we can't just give random characters prep time

I guess Relius still takes this because he is a genius and created the Murakumo units/some Event Weapons, so he will probably find a way to stay safe from whatever Eleonore is going to do

i mean his opening move is space time things right? And how far is his range tbf?

What's Relius answer to Fire Pillars/Explosions of fire appearing from anywhere around space? Because that's Eleonore favorite move, and doesn't require but a thought

And all of them are AoEs with huge range

More like "he's going to use safest option to win but not kill". He used space-time first on Natsuki family. It's shown to be like hundreds of meters but there's teleportation to counter the range.

Teleportation needs only a thought and it's at least HoK + Cross-Dimensional range. He'll just enter the range and stops. Also he can BFR the blasts.

So this is more to eleonore just spaming projectiles all over the place. Ik relius is a genius but eleonore is a combat smart person so she could put him in a stand still if she just decides to thought base AOE which she normally does anyway. Would space-time thing stop 1 at a time only or more?

Just a thing.

Eleonore can proc invisible explosions that hits her enemies in the place they are

Eleonorewithdemexplo
Basically, Kei jumps at her but Eleonore counter attacks by kicking her. This is followed by an explosion (not some kind of fireball, just explosion).

It's usually (scratch her definite move) her first move alongside many panzerfausts and guns from all sides (They have soul hax too and are activated with a thought)

And she can use them all in conjunction with her Holy Relic

actually i also forgot eleonore also instantly burned cain down in rea route by doing her usual thing so there is that.

Wasn't Cain 7-A? Btw, Relius is an Extraordinary Genius and has a week of prep time. He can do something like hitting her from another dimension using transition magic. Also he can BFR from another dimension entirely scaling from Nine.

Wait. This is with prep?

Lol in that case, Relius stomps hard

@Shiro that was restricted Eleonore.

Means shit

She has no cross-universal attacks or resistances to even do something to Clover. Nor TP to counter BFR

hmm true just wondering if she has a chance cuz of the prep. Then again she would probs only know what the abilities are not have a single proper counter measure to even help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back