• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Forget, blitz

I wanted to do this from some time ago so here we go. 25 meters apart, speed equalizated, second key Hajime, Self-Anthem GV, the possibly Mid-Godly Regen since this key of Hajime can't neg or counter it (unless he can be incapacitated with something from his arsenal).

Hajime: 0

vs

Gunvolt: 0

Inco: 0

Last edited:
Damn that was fast.

Basically Self version is just stat amp and that's it so you're just dealing with GV with what is basically no Anthem, it's the last key. From what I understand Hajime can get through Prevasion tho. Is it specific to his touch or do all of his weapons and attacks do the same?

Is Hajime 12 Megs, and with a 3x Boost with Limit Break, then 5x the 12 with certain weapons or Overload? I did some math and that's what I got.

Overload, like Limit Break lasts 8 minutes, though this is a light speed fight it's still notable. Hajime also has the range advantage, though GV is very familiar with Snipers and since it's a lightspeed fight, he can cross 4Km pretty fast.

Hajime's Bullets aren't really worrisome either, as Flashfield specifically counters physical Projectiles like them, and Copen had to make Bullets specific for it. As for the Bullets in the game that actually manage to pierce Flashfield aside from Copen's, those are hitscan Bullets so it kinda makes sense. Ew video games

Last edited:
Basically Self version is just stat amp and that's it so you're just dealing with GV. From what I understand Hajime can get through Prevasion tho. Is it specific to his touch or do all of his weapons and attacks do the same?
In specific terms that would be first, second or third key? And yes, he can get through it not only because of the npi of magic power itself but also do to because of this quote regarding those with soul magic
The war hammer that was swung horizontally blown away the divine spirit radially.

In addition, Shia grabbed the leg of the divine spirit that was above her head and mercilessly threw it in the place of her war hammer toward the divine spirit below her.

A flash dispersed in an instant and the clones of the divine spirit vanished all at once. The main body of the divine spirit materialized a slight distance away along with a spark.

『Not just hitting me but even catching me? Just what have you done――』

「Guts!!」

It felt like a voice 『Shiiitt-』 that sounded like the divine spirit was grinding his teeth reached Shia’s rabbit ears. His appearance was barely maintaining his dignity, so surely it was just her imagination.

By the way, it wasn’t guts, but soul magic.

Even if his true body was something vague like lightning, him existing like this meant that there was soul residing in him. The essence of soul magic was interfering with existences that possessed no corporeal substance. Shia possessed no talent for magic to a sad degree, so she could only use it for grabbing and hitting the target. Chapter 333.
He also showed that things like his bullets, beams and weapons in general also hit divine spirits:
The personification of the sun that was continuously getting burned in sunlight. The personification of earth that was continuously getting smashed with steel. At this rate they wouldn’t be able to avoid annihilation. Even if they didn’t die, they wouldn’t be able to manifest in this world for several hundred years. And then, when they revived, it was unknown whether it would be the same personality that came back.

『You bastard! Toward this me the incarnation of fire circle――』

DOPAN-, splaaat-, pika-, revive! 『You bastard――』, DOPAN-, splaaat-, pika-.『You bas――』, DOPAN-, splaaat-, pika-. 『Sto――』, DOPAN-, splaaat-, pika-. 『……』

The red slime-san jiggled obediently in front of Hajime. Chapter 338.

The exact AP value of Self-Anthem GV it's 56.07 M right? While his 7-A AP it's 112.15 M correct? Because in that case maybe could be possible not restrict his 7-A AP.

Hajime have a scaling chain like this: Miledi (2.4 M) = base Laus < 5x Laus (12 M) <<< Apostles (Superior to the point of make a 5x Laus retreat and lost a arm, and even after vols with the Liberators strengthening they still can't fight them) = this Hajime, so Hajime upscale a good chunk from 12 M but using that base value of 12 M with Limit Break he would be 36 M and with Overload being 60 M, Schalgen (his rifle) it's also that strong and the Pile Bunker it's stronger.

Balls I edited too much and you missed em lmao
lol, right.
Is Hajime 12 Megs, and with a 3x Boost with Limit Break, then 5x the 12 with certain weapons or Overload? I did some math and that's what I got.

Overload, like Limit Break lasts 8 minutes, though this is a light speed fight it's still notable. Hajime also has the range advantage, though GV is very familiar with Snipers and since it's a lightspeed fight, he can cross 4Km pretty fast.

Hajime's Bullets aren't really worrisome either, as Flashfield specifically counters physical Projectiles like them, and Copen had to make Bullets specific for it. As for the Bullets in the game that actually manage to pierce Flashfield aside from Copen's, those are hitscan Bullets so it kinda makes sense. Ew video games
Already answered, though I also have to say that Limit Break and Overload are boost in general to all stats in general. And there is also the speed boost of Riftwalk that while don't have a stated multiplier we know it's a considerable increase since with it he see equal opponents (arguably even stronger) at slow motion. And regarding Schalgen he actually have showed to use it in combat at middle to close distances, his marksmanship in general it's really crazy.

How specifically it's that they counter? To know what Hajime could do to counter.

Edit: As a side note, reading the profile I saw this
  • With the use of special pendants, Prevasion is a defensive ability that turns Gunvolt's entire existence into electricity/electrons. Upon automatic activation on contact with anything that would cause damage, Gunvolt is rendered intangible for several seconds</ref>Azure Striker Gunvolt OVA and Copen's Chapter Drama CD</ref>, all while being able to attack himself.
So when you can correct the small mistake.

Last edited:
Already answered, though I also have to say that Limit Break and Overload are boost in general to all stats in general.
Yuh, it definitely helps him compete, just that since it lasts 8 minutes, well... that's gonna suck when it runs out
And there is also the speed boost of Riftwalk that while don't have a stated multiplier we know it's a considerable increase since with it he see equal opponents (arguably even stronger) at slow motion.
i mean if that's the case speed blitz and Speed Equalized loses its purpose
And regarding Schalgen he actually have showed to use it in combat at middle to close distances, his marksmanship in general it's really crazy.
Asimov has done that too. Yeah it was technically versus Copen, but I'm sure Gunvolt can handle it too considering they're rivals. GV's marksmanship
How specifically it's that they counter? To know what Hajime could do to counter.
It's described as an "EM Barrier that blocks all kinds of attacks". A forcefield with electromagnetism or... something like that. Pretty sure GV has the advantage in the EM department versus Hajime, who's EM stuff comes from his weapons (from what I understand)
Edit: As a side note, reading the profile I saw this
So when you can correct the small mistake.
DAMN

Yuh, it definitely helps him compete, just that since it lasts 8 minutes, well... that's gonna suck when it runs out

i mean if that's the case speed blitz and Speed Equalized loses its purpose

Asimov has done that too. Yeah it was technically versus Copen, but I'm sure Gunvolt can handle it too considering they're rivals. GV's marksmanship

It's described as an "EM Barrier that blocks all kinds of attacks". A forcefield with electromagnetism or... something like that. Pretty sure GV has the advantage in the EM department versus Hajime, who's EM stuff comes from his weapons (from what I understand)

DAMN
Well, Copen from this I get that Gunvolt's Self-Anthem it's just 56,07 M, there is some scaling chain that would make him upscale much from that? Because in the case of Hajime I showed the scaling that put his base considerably above the 12 M value, so the AP gap isn't that big, probably around a 2x, which probably wouldn't be enough to make him decide to use Limit Break so he would last more than that. If the 7-A it's used however he would activate it directly.

I mean, it's to show that his speed and perception it's high so he can compensate AP difference with it, also didn't Dash was a 10x or something like that? That would help him to hold his own ground.

In the case of Hajime his markmanship let him shot to other bullets in the air, make his bullet ricocheted off to hit different targets, fire all his round at the same time and things like that.

Actually his electricity come directly from his body but he is unable to discharge it in a way that attack from distance, so he use it either to electrify his weapons making railguns or covering himself in it to disperse electrical attacks. Anyways, talking about forcefields with electromagnetism sound like what Mother do, would need to read it again to see how he faced it.

Hajime can use 4-6 drones and the double I think with his boost (don't remember the exact number he can use in this point), they are able to shot railguns, make spatial barriers and self destruct if needed. So the continue fire they give should give problems to Gunvolt since the Flashfield just hold for 10 seconds, with Metzelei he can also do that, if Hajime himself time it then he can land a good attack when the Flashfield is off, which after 2-3 times should be something he would be able to do.

Riftwalk does have a stated multiplier of a 12x. It's literally already on the profiles.

Speed scaling goes like this:

Hajime no riftwalk is so fast Kouki can't see him, same Kouki who while not quite as fast as Shizuku, as her speed stat is very high, is close enough to her, and can actually perceive her movements.

Hajime with riftwalk=Apostles without limitbreak, thus his speed somewhere above 12xFTL.

Post Schnee Hajime can take Apostles without using limit break, but riftwalk wasn't mentioned, meaning his base is now again vaguely above FTL, while riftwalk is now 36xFTL, though since Riftwalk is a 12x multiplier, i guess we could divide by 12 and say his base is 3xFTL, anyway a limit break on top of that is gonna push him into MFTL.

Last edited:
He scales heavily from the 3.1 he multiplies from, much like how the Apostles (who are apparently = to Hajime here) upscale from Laux, so it'd be

12 <<< Hajime
3.1 <<< GV, x18

D... Dash isn't... that great, there's no 10 times lmao... and Riftwalk is a 12x, which uh.... well... 7-8x is a Blitz... (I guess GV does say keeping up with Jota is a breeze but like, that's not an amp and that's a stupid claim to make rly)

The Gunvolt series is known for absurdly hard to dodge boss patterns that are almost danmaku-like (especially Viper with an actual danmaku), ricocheting attacks do exist as well, Gibril, Ghauri, Merak (kinda, but it's even better basically), and Dystine have them. As well as attacks from multiple angles (Elise, all three of them, Stratos, Jota, Teseo). Not only will GV have the capable of dodging them, if he can't the Flashfield will guard him (he does both simutanously since Flashfield primarily offense).

Dispersing Electrical Attacks isn't probably gonna work considering Resistance Negation

Gunvolt isn't exactly just gonna stand there and hold Flashfield. He can attack while doing so. In the case for the drones, Orochi can simultaneously attack all the drones, allowing GV to dispatch them very quickly with Flashfield. Vasuki can do the same thing, homing in on targets after the first tag. As well, a lot of his primary shots are going to be machine gun automatic fire

However, Hajime also has Spatial Shields, so GV would have to hit him when he has it down, which is... plausible I guess. But then even if Hajime does get him through his really good Flashfield defense, Air Mobility, and overall experience against nigh-screen clearing attacks, GV has full heals and Septimal Shields to reduce or negate the damage... and he can definitely outlast 8 minutes with stamina

So it's either

Speed Blitz cuz Riftwalk

or Incon lmao

(Normally I'd argue that based on the above GV outlasts but I have goals beyond your comprehension to push for incon GV matches- yes i want my incon)

Last edited:
Riftwalk does have a stated multiplier of a 12x. It's literally already on the profiles.
Really? I thought in the past they were downgraded because Riftwalk don't having a stated multiplier. But if that's the case then yeah, this would be a blitz.
Speed Blitz cuz Riftwalk

or Incon lmao

(Normally I'd argue that based on the above GV outlasts but I have goals beyond your comprehension to push for incon GV matches- yes i want my incon)
Speed blitz basically, I can think in arguments for the rest of things you mentioned but the fact that Riftwalk actually has a multipler (and one so high) make it a blitz, guess I'm gonna try with someone like Tio, Kaori or Kouki (after the revisions are applied to him), which characters from Gunvolt would be good against them?

Really? I thought in the past they were downgraded because Riftwalk don't having a stated multiplier. But if that's the case then yeah, this would be a blitz.

They were downgraded not cause riftwalk had no multiplier but basically cause we were stacking things incorrectly ie that Hajime's base alone can take out Apostles using limit break, without riftwalk.

Look at it like this, Hajime's base would be 36xFTL, with riftwalk on top, this would be 432xFTL, add in limit break and Hajime becomes MFTL+.

Anyway here is where the multiplier was stated

His enhanced stats and Riftwalk’s ability to increase his speed and reaction time a dozenfold were what made it possible at all, but the main reason he could acquire such an inhuman skill was because of his dedicated concentration in training that single skill nonstop for an entire month.-Volume 1, Extra Chapter

This chapter basically covers that month he spent with Yue after beating the hydra.

Back