• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elder centime upgrade, and new abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elder centipede can tank blows from Bang, Bomb, and Genos, and has Regenerationn via molting his shells. He also survived an encounter with Blast.

Quangotjokes said:
Ryop said:
Quangotjokes said:
Probably because he was able to handle pretty good against him by himself
Not really, he wasnt even strong enough to damage his shell like bang and bomb did with their combo.
That was probably literally their strongest attack tho,also MB wasnt at full power

Not just Regenerationn, we're talking about reactive evolution and heat resistance. And yeah Genos can't compare yet to Bang and Bomb, but do remember that's a high level technique from them already.

Some feats

But really the most I get from this is a possible upgrade from City AP/Striking/Durability to Mountain for the following reasons

Otherwise the speed is still in the same tier. No matter what it should probably gain a adaptation/evoultion tag and maybe some something about the stomach acid

Oh yeah, Watchdog Man isn't on that list either. If nothing else they should know how powerful he is considering that he foddered a ton of them one day ago

Yeah, Elder Centipede definitely gets Regenerationn from regenerating its teeth, eyes and from recovering from the internal damage inflicted upon it by Genos.

Ryop said:
So the second strongset attack,not really matter,the point is that Bang and Bomb were very serious unlike MB
Metal Bat was fighting seriously too, as a full-power swing didn't even leave a mark on Elder Centipede's carapace.

Metal Bat wasn't at full power because of his ability to grow in strength, true, but he was still fighting seriously.

Damage3245 said:
Ryop said:
So the second strongset attack,not really matter,the point is that Bang and Bomb were very serious unlike MB
Metal Bat was fighting seriously too, as a full-power swing didn't even leave a mark on Elder Centipede's carapace.
Metal Bat wasn't at full power because of his ability to grow in strength, true, but he was still fighting seriously.
Yeah i meant that he wasnt full power,my bad

So 7-A Elder Centipede (Post-Molting)? That seems ok considering Bang and Bomb were afraid of fighting him at that point and Saitama used a Serious Punch against him (although I doubt he HAD to use one).

Metal Bat would've lost to Elder Centipede if EC had taken him seriously as shown with his cutting mandibles he used against Genos.

Jpbmumar said:
Metal Bat would've lost to Elder Centipede if EC had taken him seriously as shown with his cutting mandibles he used against Genos.
Didn't MB tank one of EC's mandibles unlike Genos who got easily cut in half?

And also Genos's attack didnt harm EC at all unlike MB's attack which at least did something i think

Ryop said:
Didn't MB tank one of EC's mandibles unlike Genos who got easily cut in half?
And also Genos's attack didnt harm EC at all unlike MB's attack which at least did something i think
Metal Bat was never hit by Elder Centipede's mandibles.

Genos managed to stab Elder in the eyes multiple times, break a tooth, and cause internal damage.

Damage3245 said:
Metal Bat was never hit by Elder Centipede's mandibles.
Genos managed to stab Elder in the eyes multiple times, break a tooth, and cause internal damage.

But isn't that what happen here ?

I would like to mention that bang on his own couldn't damage elder Centipede as mentioned in the interview.

Lastly, I'm pretty sure that flash dark shine and the others weren't mention not because they're not strong enough but because they don't have the means to deal with a giant monster as stated in the scan. They can damage it, but not kill it.

We know he's easily 7-A now, especialy with that new ability he showcased. Fought 2 7-As and a 7-B at once. Making them use full power on him.Then molting once taking damage and getting stronger from it. The statement from Phoenix Man states only Tatsumaki, Blast, and Metal Knight can harm it. But Saitama needed one punch still. So I could see "At Least 7-A", I feel adding "possibly higher" would be a highball.He has Regenerationn and Reactive Evolution too I believe.

1. Saitama used Serious Punch to kill it (much weaker version than the previous one used against Boros, but still, he only used this technique twice so far in manga)

2. Only Blast (defeated it but failed to capture), Tatsumaki, and Metal Knight that could possibly harm it.

So, it's implied to be higher than Mountain level, Large Mountain level at the least I think, with even Island level is also acceptable IMHO, or even higher (scaling to the supposedly super-powerful Blast and Tatsumaki), its Durability to be more specific

as for Striking Strength, I think it's Mountain level at most

• additional weakness: EC internal organs' durability is much lower than the outside (naturally)
as for Regenerationn, it's Mid-Low, right?

I think reason why Saitama went Serious was for a controlled shockwave of some sort... somehow..... I don't even trust my own words.

And also limited reactive adaptation too.

Mid-Low? Might be higher considering it healed off its wounds so easily but then again that might be adaptation

I think he used a serious punch to just completely erase Elder Centapide's body. A normal punch probably would have sufficed to kill it but would have sent it's remains flying everywhere. The Serious Punch simply erased it.

I am fine with upgrading Elder Centipede, but am not sure to what statistics.

It would be useful if somebody contacts the members listed under One-Punch Man in this page, and asks them to comment here.

Antvasima said:
I am fine with upgrading Elder Centipede, but am not sure to what statistics.

Speed would remain MHS+. The only changes would be adding some abilites and possibly upgrading his AP/Striking Strength/Durability from city to mountain based on scaling from Silverfang and the statements from the MA.

I'm not really familar with how wikis work. How would I or someone else contact someone like Ryukama (who seems to handle a lot of OPM revisions)?

Well, you just politely ask them to comment here on their message walls, by providing a link to this thread.

Are you sure Elder Centipede has adaptation? i thought that his second form is just his true form,like Sea King

I'd say he's At least 7-A, likely higher

But should we upgrade Bofoy too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back