• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

Yeah. I'd love to find someone with developer tools to properly measure the crater. I play on PS4, otherwise I might have been inclined to do it myself.

square.png

Would that help at all, I walked around the edges of the impact and placed markers. The shape is actually kinda weird.
a̵l̵s̵o̵ ̵I̵'̵d̵ ̵j̵u̵s̵t̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵d̵i̵a̵m̵e̵t̵e̵r̵ ̵a̵s̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵d̵e̵p̵t̵h̵ ̵i̵f̵ ̵w̵e̵'̵r̵e̵ ̵h̵a̵l̵f̵ ̵a̵s̵s̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵i̵t̵,̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵d̵e̵p̵t̵h̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵p̵r̵e̵t̵t̵y̵ ̵s̵o̵l̵i̵d̵l̵y̵ ̵d̵e̵e̵p̵e̵r̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵n̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵w̵i̵d̵e̵

I mean, there's just not enough rock to get something super high.

But its either the split tiers or we make then High 4-C. Because there's not really an option for just the meteors in my view.

So now we have our tiers
  • Fodder - 9-B (Dark Souls generic calc since that hasn't changed)
  • Non-Notable Mini-Bosses - 8-B, possibly 7-C (Starbeast Calc)
  • Godrick, Margit and Insane Rennela - At least 8-B, possibly 7-C
  • Radahn, Morgot, Mohg, Fire Giant and Rykard - 7-A, likely High 4-C
  • Malenia and Prime Radahn - At least 7-A, likely High 4-C
  • Mailketh, Godfrey, Placidusax, Elden Beast - At least 7-A, likely 4-A
Then if a later CRT or further information comes out we would just chop out the 7-A stuff and keep the Tier 4 stuff (Prime Radahn and Malenia would be "At least High 4-C" though)

Speaking of jumping calcs, I've been told you might be able to get some good results from the Grafted Scion jumping up the Precipice of Anticipation and over the statue in one leap to fight us

Doubt it'd be higher AP than early game already has but it could support it maybe

Also we still need to calc the leyndell fallingstar beast crater, because it's apparently not the same as the one fullgrown on MT Gelmir, and IIRC, it's crater is apparently smaller

Okay I've updated the calc.

So its probably 7-A considering the low estimation for the number of meteors. But once that's accepted then we can make a profile for everyone.
Not quite, we still don't actually have the consensus for Radahn's meteors or the Elden Ring governing the stars, not to mention any of the other wacky Tier 4 up to Tier 1 ideas people have. If we're handling the controversial ones with staff consensus, then we ought to do so.

Also, speaking of, I did manage to contact Wok. He may or may not step in. Man's busy, I'd like it if he could speak on the verse but uh... don't hold your breath.

If we're handling the controversial ones wit
If we're doing stuff consensus then they already agreed on Radahn's High 4-C feat and no one there ever questioned the Elden Beast's 4-A rating.

The Tier 1 stuff was never brought up as more than a meme thing regarding a bad interpretation of Farum Azula.

I have, homie. I have. I dunno how you can even say nobody has when I just did and have done so since I heard of it. There was a substantial amount of this thread (or was it the other one?) dedicated to that specific debacle. I am also personally in the Staff Consensus thing, where Radahn's feat has not been formally broached- people are still just acting as though it is accepted.

Last edited:
agreeing- disagreeing? 1 is for Mr. Bambu, right? (Note: I Currently have some beef with him over the stars thing.)
I dunno if you have beef with me so much as I take issue with the entire Radahn Tier 4 thing, but aight

At the moment, yeah. The others have gone quiet though. Might need to round them up again. After Radahn, we'll get a vote on the Elden Ring governing stars (another High 4-C thing), which I actually agree with.

I dunno if you have beef with me so much as I take issue with the entire Radahn Tier 4 thing, but aight

At the moment, yeah. The others have gone quiet though. Might need to round them up again. After Radahn, we'll get a vote on the Elden Ring governing stars (another High 4-C thing), which I actually agree with.
you agree with the elden ring governing stars? that makes sense considering the fact that the Elden Beast looks like its made of lots of stars and a supercluster.

Back