• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

you agree with the elden ring governing stars? that makes sense considering the fact that the Elden Beast looks like its made of lots of stars and a supercluster.
I agree with the statement. I think the 4-A argument is entirely bunk. Something can have the aesthetic of something without being that thing. So the Elden Beast's supposed realm containing stars thing is wack because we see it use attacks that look like stars that are substantially smaller than our characters.

Tbh, I think governing the stars is even more wack than the EB's supposed 4-A feat
I'm kinda curious as to why. I know Armor raised concern about it because it comes from the trailer, but I've spoken to several people about it and accepted that the trailer can probably be used. It's vague, but it is massively less vague than almost every other Tier 4 feat.

Elden Ring being Tier 4 van vaguely be backed by Ranni's ending and maybe the Black Moon stuff.

Elden Beast is just how reliable the visuals are. There's nothing lore wise to back it up or dismiss it.

Currently we have 3. I'd be happy with 5 votes from relevant staff. Have some patience, lad.

Elden Ring being Tier 4 van vaguely be backed by Ranni's ending and maybe the Black Moon stuff.

Elden Beast is just how reliable the visuals are. There's nothing lore wise to back it up or dismiss it.
I also think Ranni's ending being indicative of tier is pretty *****, though as I agree with the Elden Ring itself being Tier 4 I think she's Tier 4 by that time anyways, so I guess the argument is moot.

And yeah, there's no lore on that. So the fact that we see the star-like lights directly next to us and they're like a few centimeters across puts the 4-A stuff immediately into question. Not like we could reliably argue it scales to physicals anyways, due to aforementioned lack of lore.

Currently we have 3. I'd be happy with 5 votes from relevant staff. Have some patience, lad.
Problem is we've been dealing with this for two or three months now and several times we have had hopes of closure and reaching a conclusion only for something or someone to suddenly come out of the shadows and say "Nope" and undo things at the very last moment. Getting genuinely solid results is definitely the most important thing but it doesn't change the fact that the situation is very frustrating and you can't really blame people for their growing impatience and desire to finally reach a conclusion and make profiles

Problem is we've been dealing with this for two or three months now and several times we have had hopes of closure and reaching a conclusion only for something or someone to suddenly come out of the shadows and say "Nope" and undo things at the very last moment. Getting genuinely solid results is definitely the most important thing but it doesn't change the fact that the situation is very frustrating and you can't really blame people for their growing impatience and desire to finally reach a conclusion and make profiles
I'm not blaming the man. I'm just asking for patience. This shit's been going on far longer than I'd like. Truthfully, I'm exhausted with dealing with it. It broke my enthusiasm to keep playing the game, even, for awhile. But if we're doing this, we're doing this properly.

The argument for Tier 4 is the stars in the background that you can't reach. Not the stellar clouds or the make up of the Elden Beast.
I am fully aware, as it turns out I've read that argument, too. But the fact that we see star-like attacks used against us that are very very small lends credence to the idea that the "stars" above the arena are likely the same. Everything in there bears the aesthetic of space when it is not of cosmic size, I see no reason why we'd assume those ones are really ******* big for no reason, just to justify a tier bump.

I'm not blaming the man. I'm just asking for patience. This shit's been going on far longer than I'd like. Truthfully, I'm exhausted with dealing with it. It broke my enthusiasm to keep playing the game, even, for awhile. But if we're doing this, we're doing this properly.
When I said "you can't blame", I wasn't saying it literally of course but you get the idea. Personally it didn't have the same effect but it's easy to understand why it did for you (and presumably many other people). Also, obviously doing things properly is the best option, especially since the game's very complex about its lore and we're creating a whole verse from scratch, doing things right should be the primary objective. It's just the situation being frustrating as ****

Last edited:
Aye. Substantially differing opinions causing a jam in the works. I get it. I'll try to DM some of the staff who currently haven't replied, see if I can tease an answer outta 'em.

I dunno about DLC but Miyazaki did say their next game is already well underway. It's kinda crazy to think about, given the gap between games up to this point has been multiple years with little warning before each one.

Huh, that's surprising. Usually its

Game -> DLC, usually around 2, -> wait a few years -> new game

Hopefully it's a Sekiro sequel, the "true" ending to that game looked like it was setting something up

yeah I didn't like Sekiro much so I'm hoping for a new IP

Technically Armor just doesn't agree with either side and is saying it is ambiguous enough to call it either

Either way. We currently have a sufficient vote to push past Radahn. So Radahn and those that scale would be "At least 7-A, likely High 4-C".

Technically Armor just doesn't agree with either side and is saying it is ambiguous enough to call it either

Either way. We currently have a sufficient vote to push past Radahn. So Radahn and those that scale would be "At least 7-A, likely High 4-C".
Wait so that means...we can actually start making some profiles past Radahn?

So post-Radahn characters are "At least 7-A, likely High 4-C" but what would be the justification? (Btw, I think we should start by making Radahn's profile first, that way we'll have his feat to serve as a basis for the post-Radahn profiles, I think Emirp was the one dealing with him)

Last edited:
Back