• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

How should we scale Melina? She's able to be summoned against Morgott and implies she will kill the Frenzied Flame Tarnished, albeit through unknown means.

She's definitely At least Demi-God level with the forge of giants, as she was able to burn down the ErdTree, and Demi-Gods like Morgott and even Leyndell Tarnished and beyond couldn't penetrate the Thorns.

Last edited:
At least Demi-God level with the forge of giants, as she was able to burn down the ErdTree, and Demi-Gods like Morgott and even Leyndell Tarnished
I think that's just a special things Maiden's can do. Vyke and Brethal's maidens were also stated to be able to activate the Forge of the Giants.

How should we scale Melina? She's able to be summoned against Morgott and implies she will kill the Frenzied Flame Tarnished, albeit through unknown means.
Unknown possibly X tier or something.

I already forgot but are we splitting Maliketh into 3 Different Keys? 1 for his Prime with the full Destined Death, 1 for Guranq and one his weakened state by the end of the fight?

And there it is, the first Elden Ring profile

Aye.

I still call the burial watchdogs, btw, and I think we should get a feat for bosses lesser than a full-grown Fallingstar Beast. Maybe the crater near Leyndell.

Nosir. The 8-B to 7-C feat is the Mt. Gelmir Fallingstar Beast, which is specifically an adult. It's name is "Full-Grown Fallingstar Beast" as opposed to just "Fallingstar Beast".

Nosir. The 8-B to 7-C feat is the Mt. Gelmir Fallingstar Beast, which is specifically an adult. It's name is "Full-Grown Fallingstar Beast" as opposed to just "Fallingstar Beast".
Ah shit. I guess we gottta calc that now. Is there anyway we can scale the full grown falling star beast? Can we calc the leyndell one? Hopefully it ain't that much lower.

Last edited:
That's already done, like I said. Mt. Gelmir's crater has been calculated by Arbitrary Numbers, and as a basic bitch boss we can upscale featless but important characters to it- hence the suggestion by others to scale Non-Prime Rennala and Godrick to it (a suggestion I find reasonable). However, many dungeons contain bosses that would be lesser than the Full-Grown version, and comparable to the adolescent/child/whatever version, which does have a crater near Leyndell.

As before, I'll immediately evaluate any calculation.

Also.

I do now have the staff consensus, as of a bit ago. We wrung Armorchompy's arm to get an official weigh-in. The vote is 5-2 against using Astel's feat. Those in favor of the feat were Sir Ovens and Qawsedf (though Qawsedf admitted some faults with the theories that led to the feat's creation). Those against were myself (in case that were not painfully obvious), DarkGrath, Zaratthustra, Emirp, and Armorchompy.

I'd like to move on to getting staff consensus on the other controversial feats ASAP. Namely this includes Radahn's meteors and scaling the Elden Ring to "governing the stars". Once we have this, we will have our accepted tiers.

Last edited:

Rough draft for the verse page and obviously incomplete. Feel free to help me complete, but this is the basic format. Things will change down the line.

Also please place the characters in alphabetical order. I feel like this would be easier for all of us.

Last edited:
Those in favor of the feat were Sir Ovens and Qawsedf (though Qawsedf admitted some faults with the theories that led to the feat's creation)
Well, I said some of my justifications were off. Not that my reasoning for thinking Astel destroyed the moon was off. I do certainly think he did so and I believe the evidence we have present suggests he did indeed destroy the moon when he landed in their civilization.

That's already done, like I said. Mt. Gelmir's crater has been calculated by Arbitrary Numbers, and as a basic bitch boss we can upscale featless but important characters to it- hence the suggestion by others to scale Non-Prime Rennala and Godrick to it (a suggestion I find reasonable). However, many dungeons contain bosses that would be lesser than the Full-Grown version, and comparable to the adolescent/child/whatever version, which does have a crater near Leyndell.
Yeah I think that's a good solution
Also.

I do now have the staff consensus, as of a bit ago. We wrung Armorchompy's arm to get an official weigh-in. The vote is 5-2 against using Astel's feat. Those in favor of the feat were Sir Ovens and Qawsedf (though Qawsedf admitted some faults with the theories that led to the feat's creation). Those against were myself (in case that were not painfully obvious), DarkGrath, Zaratthustra, Emirp, and Armorchompy.

I'd like to move on to getting staff consensus on the other controversial feats ASAP. Namely this includes Radahn's meteors and scaling the Elden Ring to "governing the stars". Once we have this, we will have our accepted tiers.
Ah shit

What kind of tiers are we getting if those get refused though?

What kind of
X possibly High 4-C and X possibly 4-A.

The following stuff would quantify for an X imo
  • KE of Gransax since it scales to demigods like Godwyn
  • Starbeast crater * Radahn 643+ meteors
  • Limgrave crater * Radahn 643+ meteors
  • Calcing Astel's crater in the Grand Colester/Rot Temple since it tunneled that part out

X possibly High 4-C and X possibly 4-A.

The following stuff would quantify for an X imo
  • KE of Gransax since it scales to demigods like Godwyn
  • Starbeast crater * Radahn 643+ meteors
  • Limgrave crater * Radahn 643+ meteors
  • Calcing Astel's crater in the Grand Colester/Rot Temple since it tunneled that part out
Can we even calc Gransax? Isn't its model incomplete?

Gransax can work as a possibly I suppose, if we calc him. He is indeed just a normal dragon upscaled by quite a bit.

We do know that he clashed with the forces of Leyndell, though. It's not as solid of a proposal as I'd like, but it is better than most. Godwyn is implied to have fought him.

Back