• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

Don't have them, need them before posting 👀
Then I shall deliver what is yours... Destined Death

images

The scans for everything have been provided earlier in the thread. Regarding all the calcs, the lifting strength stuff and the speed

I edited the profile with Fell God spell in the P&A, don't know if that's okay, do I need to that for his Crimson tear flask and his flail to?

I don't know if there are screenshots for flasks or weapons used by the bosses, the only thing I can think of is linking to the boss page on other wikis for attacks/moves involving stuff like that honestly

I don't know if there are screenshots for flasks or weapons used by the bosses
There are for human bosses: Flask and Flail
the bosses, the only thing I can think of is linking to the boss page on other wikis for attacks/moves involving stuff like that honestly
We'd mostly have to wait until those strategy guides come out for an official source

I can make a file on my computer with all necessary screens if that's necessary, I just need to have access to them

Aside from that now, how does the Adan profile looks?

Aside from that now, how does the Adan profile looks?
For the lifting strength section I would change it from "Superior to Golems" to "Can block the projectiles of Golem's without moving". Since they still scale to the attack and its more accurate of how we're scaling them.

For the lifting strength section I would change it from "Superior to Golems" to "Can block the projectiles of Golem's without moving". Since they still scale to the attack and its more accurate of how we're scaling them.
Done

Guess it's a complete profile now?

Last edited:
Back