• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

So I finally jump sliced my way through all of my 100% Elden Ring playthrough so I can gif everything

So for the gifs
For a calc I did a thing for Radahn that can be looked at if anyone wants to tag a calc group member. As expected everything is High 4-C. From the look of it Radahn would need to move over four thousand stars to get a 4-B rating which just isn't possible unless I was off by a factor of 6 (though I will probably by off by like 1.5 - 2x)
Extremely poggers

b̵̵̵u̵̵̵t̵̵̵ ̵̵̵t̵̵̵h̵̵̵o̵̵̵s̵̵̵e̵̵̵ ̵̵̵s̵̵̵t̵̵̵r̵̵̵e̵̵̵a̵̵̵k̵̵̵s̵̵̵ ̵̵̵a̵̵̵r̵̵̵e̵̵̵n̵̵̵t̵̵̵ ̵̵̵s̵̵̵t̵̵̵a̵̵̵r̵̵̵s̵̵̵,̵̵̵ ̵̵̵e̵̵̵v̵̵̵e̵̵̵n̵̵̵ ̵̵̵i̵̵̵f̵̵̵ ̵̵̵r̵̵̵a̵̵̵d̵̵̵a̵̵̵h̵̵̵n̵̵̵ ̵̵̵c̵̵̵o̵̵̵n̵̵̵t̵̵̵r̵̵̵o̵̵̵l̵̵̵s̵̵̵ ̵̵̵s̵̵̵t̵̵̵a̵̵̵r̵̵̵s̵̵̵ ̵̵̵a̵̵̵n̵̵̵d̵̵̵ ̵̵̵c̵̵̵o̵̵̵n̵̵̵s̵̵̵t̵̵̵e̵̵̵l̵̵̵l̵̵̵a̵̵̵t̵̵̵i̵̵̵o̵̵̵n̵̵̵s̵̵̵ ̵̵̵a̵̵̵n̵̵̵d̵̵̵ ̵̵̵w̵̵̵h̵̵̵a̵̵̵t̵̵̵ ̵̵̵n̵̵̵o̵̵̵t̵̵̵,̵̵̵ ̵̵̵w̵̵̵e̵̵̵ ̵̵̵c̵̵̵a̵̵̵n̵̵̵ ̵̵̵s̵̵̵a̵̵̵f̵̵̵e̵̵̵l̵̵̵y̵̵̵ ̵̵̵s̵̵̵a̵̵̵y̵̵̵ ̵̵̵t̵̵̵h̵̵̵o̵̵̵s̵̵̵e̵̵̵ ̵̵̵a̵̵̵r̵̵̵e̵̵̵n̵̵̵t̵̵̵ ̵̵̵i̵̵̵t̵̵̵,̵̵̵ ̵̵̵a̵̵̵s̵̵̵ ̵̵̵o̵̵̵n̵̵̵e̵̵̵ ̵̵̵o̵̵̵f̵̵̵ ̵̵̵t̵̵̵h̵̵̵e̵̵̵m̵̵̵ ̵̵̵h̵̵̵i̵̵̵t̵̵̵s̵̵̵ ̵̵̵l̵̵̵i̵m̵g̵r̵a̵v̵e̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵s̵h̵o̵w̵n̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵s̵m̵a̵l̵l̵ ̵c̵o̵m̵p̵a̵r̵a̵t̵i̵v̵e̵l̵y̵,̵ ̵l̵i̵k̵e̵ ̵a̵ ̵h̵u̵n̵d̵r̵e̵d̵ ̵m̵e̵t̵e̵r̵s̵ ̵b̵a̵s̵e̵d̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵h̵o̵l̵e̵.̵ ̵w̵e̵'̵d̵ ̵h̵a̵v̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵s̵a̵y̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵s̵t̵r̵u̵c̵k̵ ̵l̵i̵m̵g̵r̵a̵v̵e̵ ̵w̵a̵s̵n̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵s̵a̵m̵e̵ ̵a̵s̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵s̵e̵v̵e̵r̵a̵l̵ ̵h̵u̵n̵d̵r̵e̵d̵ ̵o̵t̵h̵e̵r̵ ̵f̵a̵l̵l̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵o̵b̵j̵e̵c̵t̵s̵ ̵w̵e̵ ̵s̵e̵e̵ ̵a̵l̵o̵n̵g̵s̵i̵d̵e̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵a̵r̵e̵ ̵v̵i̵s̵u̵a̵l̵l̵y̵ ̵i̵d̵e̵n̵t̵i̵c̵a̵l̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵w̵o̵r̵k̵,̵ ̵b̵u̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵n̵ ̵w̵h̵e̵n̵ ̵w̵e̵ ̵s̵e̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵m̵ ̵f̵a̵l̵l̵i̵n̵g̵,̵ ̵i̵f̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵ ̵p̵a̵y̵ ̵c̵l̵o̵s̵e̵ ̵a̵t̵t̵e̵n̵t̵i̵o̵n̵,̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵y̵ ̵p̵a̵s̵s̵ ̵I̵N̵ ̵F̵R̵O̵N̵T̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵E̵r̵d̵t̵r̵e̵e̵,̵ ̵a̵k̵a̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵y̵'̵r̵e̵ ̵s̵m̵a̵l̵l̵e̵r̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵n̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵5̵k̵m̵ ̵t̵a̵l̵l̵ ̵t̵r̵e̵e̵.̵ ̵
̵I̵ ̵d̵o̵n̵t̵ ̵p̵a̵r̵t̵i̵c̵u̵l̵a̵r̵l̵y̵ ̵m̵i̵n̵d̵ ̵i̵f̵ ̵w̵e̵ ̵s̵a̵y̵ ̵h̵e̵ ̵w̵a̵s̵ ̵f̵u̵c̵k̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵w̵i̵t̵h̵ ̵s̵t̵a̵r̵s̵ ̵o̵u̵t̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵s̵p̵a̵c̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵o̵ ̵a̵l̵o̵n̵g̵ ̵w̵i̵t̵h̵ ̵t̵h̵o̵s̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵i̵n̵g̵s̵,̵ ̵b̵u̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵o̵s̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵i̵n̵g̵s̵ ̵c̵a̵n̵t̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵l̵e̵g̵i̵t̵ ̵s̵t̵a̵r̵s̵,̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵y̵ ̵h̵i̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵g̵r̵o̵u̵n̵d̵,̵ ̵m̵a̵k̵e̵ ̵h̵o̵l̵e̵s̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵a̵r̵e̵n̵t̵ ̵m̵i̵l̵l̵i̵o̵n̵s̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵k̵m̵,̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵c̵a̵n̵ ̵a̵p̵p̵e̵a̵r̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵f̵r̵o̵n̵t̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵a̵ ̵5̵k̵m̵ ̵t̵r̵e̵e̵ ̵a̵k̵a̵ ̵s̵m̵a̵l̵l̵e̵r̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵n̵ ̵5̵k̵m̵

So I finally jump sliced my way through all of my 100% Elden Ring playthrough so I can gif everything

So for the gifs
For a calc I did a thing for Radahn that can be looked at if anyone wants to tag a calc group member. As expected everything is High 4-C. From the look of it Radahn would need to move over four thousand stars to get a 4-B rating which just isn't possible unless I was off by a factor of 6 (though I will probably by off by like 1.5 - 2x)
dwayne-johnson-the-rock.gif

Now we should call the calc members to evaluate that quick as possible

I think my sandbox needs to actually made into a blog.

But other than that and getting a speed calc we have the ability to make a profile from everyone Radahn on. Everyone from Rennala backwards still requires calcs for stuff.

We also need to decide how we're doing lifting strength stuff.

But other than that and getting a speed calc we have the ability to make a profile from everyone Radahn on. Everyone from Rennala backwards still requires calcs for stuff.

What about the door stuff, where you can push open large doors?

I think we need to focusing on the speed and lifting calc now, your sandbox can be dealed later since converting to a blog is pretty easy

Wait...so now, all we have to do is to find speed and lifting strength and we will finally be able to begin (at least for what comes after Radahn)? 👀

Generally I think it looks alright. But I feel like we should at least come up with some explanation for the bosses to scale to the Tarnished to LS?

The only solid one I can think of is Malenia literally overpowering and grabbing you like a rag doll. Similar case goes for Astel and the Elden Beast.

Radahn should probably gets a seperate Stellar LS with his Gravity Magic.

Generally I think it looks alright. But I feel like we should at least come up with some explanation for the bosses to scale to the Tarnished to LS?

The only solid one I can think of is Malenia literally overpowering and grabbing you like a rag doll. Similar case goes for Astel and the Elden Beast.

Radahn should probably gets a seperate Stellar LS with his Gravity Magic.
Yeah I put the LS here just to have it but we definitely need a justification

Also, who's dealing with Marika/Radagon (I can take of them if there's nobody), follow-up question how do we handle their profile? Like their name, tier, etc

So for the gifs
Here's the sandbox.

Feel free to clean it up if you need to or whatever.

It's wonderful. We finally have a calc. Except that it's wrong. Every line is wrong.

Radahn is not 4-C. Not only is there no evidence that he is handling real stars, but obvious meteors are counted as stars which is no longer just gratuitous but trivially wrong. We have one of these "stars" crashing into Limgrave. All shooting stars that pass through the sky are meteors. We literally have real stars standing still in the sky behind.

Astel is not 5-C. No mention of him destroying any moons, and Nokstella's moon is either a reference to an Outer God or a city-specific object.

Elden Beast is not 4-A. There is no proof that it created a dimension filled with Erdtree and stars because it thought it was funny.

And finally Ranni is not 4-A. The black moon is an Outer God/the manifestation of an Outer God. Of course Ranni didn't create it.

It's wonderful. We finally have a calc. Except that it's wrong. Every line is wrong.

Radahn is not 4-C. Not only is there no evidence that he is handling real stars, but obvious meteors are counted as stars which is no longer just gratuitous but trivially wrong. We have one of these "stars" crashing into Limgrave. All shooting stars that pass through the sky are meteors. We literally have real stars standing still in the sky behind.

Astel is not 5-C. No mention of him destroying any moons, and Nokstella's moon is either a reference to an Outer God or a city-specific object.

Elden Beast is not 4-A. There is no proof that it created a dimension filled with Erdtree and stars because it thought it was funny.

And finally Ranni is not 4-A. The black moon is an Outer God/the manifestation of an Outer God. Of course Ranni didn't create it
oh wow a person who doesn't get the lore right.

hey, sorry for my sudden appearance, but i would like to point out that the Elden Beast's "veins" remind of a certain Laniakea supercluster that has 100,000+ galaxies and it's size is about 250 million light years. i am pretty sure it is well known.
i see this getting a 3-B, but take the results with a massive grain of salt and tread carefully.

hey, sorry for my sudden appearance, but i would like to point out that the Elden Beast's "veins" remind of a certain Laniakea supercluster that has 100,000+ galaxies and it's size is about 250 million light years. i am pretty sure it is well known.
i see this getting a 3-B, but take the results with a massive grain of salt and tread carefully.
Okay, tier 3 seems a bit too much so i'm very neutral on this one

I think 3-B is a bit stretching. We don't know if it's just aesthetic look or if they're even legit sized galaxies.

i think we are getting off-topic. to Ellbe, nobody is obviously listening to your weak argument because the feats are accepted(not yet) and the you are just grasping for a straw man.

Last edited:
Back