• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

She's saying that as she's moving it,
Her new order will not be as close and oppressive as the Golden Order. She does It by moving the influence of the Outer Gods away from the Earth. Her quote about the chill nightbair is just a flowery way to restate it. The people now can view the presence of the outer gods as a infinitely far chill away.

clarified to mean meteors and not stars that are falling
The same stars that turned out to be meteors with Radahn. Not only once, but twice.

But anyways that's my suggestion.
  • Get KE for the giant dragon to scale the Legendary people to
  • Give certain people a possibly 4-A rating based off the Elden Beast
  • No one other than Radahn scales to his 4-A feat since its established that he most constantly supply power to it for the hold to take effect.
  • Upper tiers like Malenia and prime Radahn scale to Astel breaking the Moon's of Nokron
  • Get some troll breaking stone calcs for the others
There's probably other stuff we need but those are the important bits imo.

Her new order will not be as close and oppressive as the Golden Order. She does It by moving the influence of the Outer Gods away from the Earth. Her quote about the chill nightbair is just a flowery way to restate it. The people now can view the presence of the outer gods as a infinitely far chill away.

The same stars that turned out to be meteors with Radahn. Not only once, but twice.

• No one other than Radahn scales to his 4-A feat since its established that he most constantly supply power to it for the hold to take effect.
  • Upper tiers like Malenia and prime Radahn scale to Astel breaking the Moon's of Nokron
  • Get some troll breaking stone calcs for the others
There's probably other stuff we need but those are the important bits imo.
I think the Beast can straight-up scale to Radahn's feat since it's above even Marika so it would obviously be above even Prime Radahn, I agree with everything else

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Giden is like mostly a glass cannon or haxlord.

Can I get a recap of everything so far? From what I understand, people are arguing Radahn's, Rennala's and the Eldn Beast' famous feats to be tier 4 while Astel has a tier 6 feat?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Giden is like mostly a glass cannon or haxlord.
The question is how would we translate that?
Can I get a recap of everything so far? From what I understand, people are arguing Radahn's, Rennala's and the Eldn Beast' famous feats to be tier 4 while Astel has a tier 6 feat?
Yep, tier 6 feat is for shattering Nokstella's Moon

Can I get a recap of everything so far?
Basically my proposal would be something like this as an example

Malenia

AP: At least High 6-A (Superior to Astel who shattered the moon of Nokstella)
Radahn

AP: At least [Tarnished Tier] (The Tarnished is implied to have), possibly High 4-C with gravity magic (Noted as overpowering star constellations, though this required a constant effort on his part) | At least High 6-A (Fought Malenia to a standstill), possibly High 4-C with gravity magic (Same as before)

Note: It was established at multiple points that Radahn had to supply constant power to keep his hold on the stars. Considering even in his unhinged mental state he kept supplying magic to this spell, its unlikely another other than Radahn scales to his showing
Elden Beast

AP: At least High 6-A, likely far higher (Superior to the Demigods and Maliketh), possibly 4-A (During its fight the environment of the Erdtree interior was altered to a starry field with dozens of other Erdtrees visible)

Can I look at the scan?
My explination was the following
Memory Stone
"A black, lightly beguiling stone. Prized by the sorcerers who produce them. Said to be a fragment of the black moon that once hung above the Eternal City."
Moon of Nokstella
"This talisman represents the lost black moon. The moon of Nokstella was the guide of countless stars."
Then some of Astel's spells mention the moon shattering and raining death forever ago.
Ranni's thing with her moon controlling the stars is implied to be similar to the moon of Nokstella I think.

The thing is it's hard to argue her saying her order is the night and stars is just flowery and doesn't mean she's moving the actual stars when her moon is indeed moving the stars in the ending, and items even tell us the dark moon guides the stars
Except they never did, that's the issue. Fallingstars are established as meteors, stars are established multiple times as stars, and seperated from meteors, Radahn simply held both, as we also know in other descriptions that he went to fight the fallingstars, so that combined with Sellen telling us he held constellations, and others telling us he held the stars, simply means he held stars and meteors both, which coincides with Blaidd seeing one meteor fall and being surprised. His line doesn't at all imply that everything else about Radahn is simply wrong and suddenly he's only holding meteors, it takes way too many leaps to assume Radahn wasn't holding stars.
This part is odd, if he's constantly outputting energy to keep his magic in effect, and we beat him, or Malenia fights him, that's pretty clear scaling. It's not a super hard feat for him as he's able to fight constantly while doing it, both pre rot, and post rot after going mad and losing his mind. If he's able to keep outputting his energy to keep the stars in place, and does it casually as all he needs is to be alive for it, not even taking any specific action, and we beat him, we simply scale.

Its not like his gravity is completely different from his other combat stuff either, as well, he fights with his gravity

This part is odd, if he's constantly outputting energy to keep his magic in effect, and we beat him, or Malenia fights him, that's pretty clear scaling
If he's putting the majority of his power into keeping the stars held and the spell ends when he dies, it means he would need to be constantly supplying energy for the feat to happen.

My point is that Radahn is High 4-C under the idea that the stars are real, but its unlikely that anyone scales to that feat since at no point did they actually battle Radahn when he wasn't putting most of his power into the Collapsing Stars spell.
does it casually as all he needs is to be alive for it
Its not done casually, he actively needs to use a spell to pull it off
One of the glintstone sorceries that manipulates gravitational forces.

Fires numerous gravitational projectiles. Any foes struck will be pulled toward the caster. Charging enhances potency.

A gravitational technique mastered by the young Radahn. "I thank you for your tutelage, for now I can challenge the stars."
Which is where my note comes from.

Even Godrick you think?
Probably, Godrick may be the runt, but he's still a demigod, and they're notably stronger than most others, with Godrick even having the "feat" of surviving long enough against Malenia to beg for mercy

If he's putting the majority of his power into keeping the stars held and the spell ends when he dies, it means he would need to be constantly supplying energy for the feat to happen.

My point is that Radahn is High 4-C under the idea that the stars are real, but its unlikely that anyone scales to that feat since at no point did they actually battle Radahn when he wasn't putting most of his power into the Collapsing Stars spell.

Its not done casually, he actively needs to use a spell to pull it off

Which is where my note comes from.
The spell is just him noting that after learning gravity he can challenge the stars, this doesn't imply he's using a ton of effort and most of his power, that's a really weird leap to take.

His thing is never treated in universe as him using all or a bunch of his power to do this, he's able to even do it while insane and berserk by just staying alive, I'm not really seeing the path taken from "He learned gravity magic" to "he's using almost all his power to use collapsing stars and this means no one else can scale to his magic"

What about Mohg, Morgott and Rykard, would they scale to Astel (not counting Godrick for canonically being a weakling and Miquella for...obvious reasons)?
Dunno what we decide the canon timing is for the Astel fight, but in my view Morgott would scale since he beat a pre-prime Radahn and held off every other demigod and Mohg seems to be even-ish with Morgott (or at least they both seem to supply the same amount of effort in blocking the Three Fingers).

Rykard I just like, have no way to quantify that. My only quantifiable trait is that he's probably above Bernahl who was strong enough to get all the way into the flame the Fire Giant was guarding and make it the Crumbling Farum before he went all emo.

he's able to even do it while insane by just staying alive,
I'm mostly basing it on Blaidd's shock that he was able to preform the feat constantly while fighting the Tarnished and everyone else. Considering that and his early-mid game placement I just followed that it probably works out better scaling wise to keep the High 4-C thing just to him.

But if others disagree its whatever I guess.

Well, Radahn actually does attack with gravity magic, even the spell he's using to do the star shit if my understanding is correct, so that might be problematic.

Rykard has a possibility of scaling to Maliketh, as the blasphemous claw item mentions how Ranni was planning to give him the item so he could resist Destined Death and then have him fight Maliketh, but that's just a possibility, otherwise his only scaling is just "he's a demigod so he should be relative to his siblings since Volcano Manor wasn't taken down, and he also fights the Tarnished at midgame"
I'm mostly basing it on Blaidd's shock that he was able to preform the feat constantly while fighting the Tarnished and everyone else. Considering that and his early-mid game placement I just followed that it probably works out better scaling wise to keep the High 4-C thing just to him.

But if others disagree its whatever I guess.
I see, yeah I'm not seeing that as likely the case personally, imo it's just more likely that early-mid game, as odd as it sounds, simply scales to him because I don't really see the implications of his feat being something super hard for him myself

Dunno what we decide the canon timing is for the Astel fight, but in my view Morgott would scale since he beat a pre-prime Radahn and held off every other demigod and Mohg seems to be even-ish with Morgott (or at least they both seem to supply the same amount of effort in blocking the Three Fingers)..
Mohg has an interesting stuff in that the Tarnished has to fight a duplicate of him that is much weaker than the real deal to get to the Fingers

Radahn actually does attack with gravity magic,
Well the contention isn't that he's never using gravity magic other than to hold the stars back, but that he's spending most of his power in doing so and fighting everyone else with what he has left.
something super hard for him myself
I'm not saying it was hard on Radahn, just that I think its plausible to say he's spending more power on holding them back than he is fighting others. Hence Blaidd's confusion on how he was able to fight so many people so hard while preforming the feat at the same time. If it was a passive casual effort then Blaidd probably wouldn't need a meteor to get into Nokron.

Rykard has a possibility of scaling to Maliketh, as the blasphemous claw item mentions how Ranni was planning to give him the item so he could resist Destined Death and then have him fight Maliketh, but that's just a possibility, otherwise his only scaling is just "he's a demigod so he should be relative to his siblings since Volcano Manor wasn't taken down, and he also fights the Tarnished at midgame"
Oh yeah forgot about that, the claw Can protect him against DD so he could fight him properly

Well the contention isn't that he's never using gravity magic other than to hold the stars back, but that he's spending most of his power in doing so and fighting everyone else with what he has left.
Do we know how much effort he's actually putting into it? Worse case that just makes it a possibly, he could be using most of it, or it could be comparable to the effort he uses to that same spell in combat.

If people are actually arguing for tier 4, even 1% of that power would still be tier 4.

Yeah but he's not Tarnished, technically speaking if you wanted, you could kill Blaidd early game (doesnt do anything because Blaidd is immortal as **** and has like type 8, low godly shit) but still.
Though I did take that into account, that really only matters if we scale them to tier 7/6, if we're going lol **** it and making Radahn tier 4 then Blaidd going oh **** at a tier 7 hole becomes whatever, that's just his issue, not Tarnished's.

I'm not saying it was hard on Radahn, just that I think its plausible to say he's spending more power on holding them back than he is fighting others. Hence Blaidd's confusion on how he was able to fight so many people so hard while preforming the feat at the same time. If it was a passive casual effort then Blaidd probably wouldn't need a meteor to get into Nokron.
I mean it being casual or not wouldn't actually determine whether or not he needed a meteor to get into Nokron, he needed it unsealed and that was the purpose of fighting him, to have something capable of opening the seal on Nokron. I just personally doubt that the insane, murder hungry beast was deciding to put less effort into murdering his next meal that was trying to kill him, than he was into holding back the stars, which I doubt he even remembered he was doing by that point.

Back