• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Something I haven’t seen anybody point out yet…
The captions are very particular, saying “My loyal blade. And champion of the festival.” This implies that they’re two different people, clearly Malenia and the Tarnished. Is… is it possible we might meet a friendly Malenia in the DLC?
Think a bit more and you’ll figure out who this is.

very important Elden Ring tip for people starting the DLC today

there's a new recent items tab where you can easily look at items you just acquired, BUT it's not enabled by default

you need to go to your display options and enable "Show Recent Items Tab"

actual game changer

Mfs see "FTL" on the screen and go
artworks-vnBLl2Xfil0KCNzT-O6IiIw-t500x500.jpg

Bro… miquella is cursed with eternal childhood.

He is a child.
I've been over this bro. Demi-God standards. If FromSoft is going to make us be Miquella's consort making him a child would be kinda weird. We'll have to see today. 1 hour left for me.

Fellow Tarnished, it's now 10pm and a half for me. Time to go to bed so by tomorrow, 7 am and a half, I'll be awake and shortly after, I'll be in the Land of Shadows probably getting my glass canon with the defenses of a wet paper bag ass handed on a plate (and I'll enjoy it). From that moment, I won't exist and won't come back here until at least the next day. I wish you all a fufilling journey in the Lands of Shadows. As our dear shrimp cook would probably say, may Marika's **** be with you all.

Fellow Tarnished, it's now 10pm and a half for me. Time to go to bed so by tomorrow, 7 am and a half, I'll be awake and shortly after, I'll be in the Land of Shadows probably getting my glass canon with the defenses of a wet paper bag ass handed on a plate (and I'll enjoy it). From that moment, I won't exist and won't come back here until at least the next day. I wish you all a fufilling journey (and ass kicking) in the Lands of Shadows. May Marika's **** be with you all.
I'll be a little ways ahead of you, my brother. I pray for your safe journey and may we reconcile in the Land of Shadows.

Yo guys there's an official Elden Ring quiz by Bandai Namco that apparently has awards attached to it.

Imagine if you load into the DLC and it's just a looping track of the "There are four more Demi-God's yet to be located." dialogue.

Yo guys there's an official Elden Ring quiz by Bandai Namco that apparently has awards attached to it.

10 minute time limit, 20 questions, 45-75 second load between questions

very cool

Bro… miquella is cursed with eternal childhood.

He is a child.
Not that I'm a fan of it, but how it it any different from lolis who stopped physically aging via some supernatural means that people justify because "actually they're like a hindred years old"

At least some of the questions are ridiculously easy. Like it literally plays "Someone must extinguish thy flame..." and asks you who it is.

Not that I'm a fan of it, but how it it any different from lol is who stopped physically aging via some supernatural means that people justify because "actually they're like a hindred years old"
It's not any different but with Miquella it probably will be. I'm 99% sure he ain't gonna look like a kid. At least by the end. At most he might early on but we'll more than likely help him evolve into the form he actually wanted to ascend to if not for Mohglester stopping it.

Back