• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

n8-eA_GJdZZUlZFS3aefqcmaPYedkvugKIGZCmzm8MTRrfa_Ns6UwmkV95ellF-CKMN7b6edG7osPBg=s920-nd-v1

Miquella: “Promise me. You’ll be my consort.”

Ayo. Are we taking Mohg’s place? Cause uh… 🤨
I think I actually talked about this before with the first Shadow of the Erdtree trailer, from the description where it says that he awaits the return of his Promised Lord. Epic prediction on my part.

Remember, Miquella is in the form of "a child" by Demi-God standards. So Mohg is still weird, between that and Miquella being his brother. By human standards he will probably look mature. Remember, Melania is small by Demi-God standards, the smallest with exception to her brother, and she towers over the Player Tarnished. That aside, us being his consort is prob more so that he can officially ascend to godhood rather than actual romanticism. But I kind of hope it's the former because I love femboys so.💀

Anyways yeah we're gonna marry Miquella or at least have the option to. Cool.

Last edited:
If Miquella looks like an adult femboy and there's no secret Miquella sex scene for the new ending I will refund the DLC and potentially sue FromSoft.

"Promise me... you'll be my consort"

Me looking at the Dark Moon Sword on my shoulder
30r1af.png
F*ck that bitch Ranni she don't deserve us bro she just used us to rise to power so she could usher in the Age of Stars and effectively abandon the Lands Between, whereas Miquella wants to create a kind, fair, just world where all are treated equally. I cheating on her for the bussy any day.

F*ck that bitch Ranni she don't deserve us bro she just used us to rise to power so she could usher in the Age of Stars and effectively abandon the Lands Between, whereas Miquella wants to create a kind, fair, just world where all are treated equally. I cheating on her for the bussy any day.
Tbh I just do her questline for the sword lmao, don't care about her age of the moon or whatever

Unlike a lot of the players, I did the Ranni questline for Blaidd alone. I don't care about her as some romantic or sexual interest. I do think she's not all bad but she still isn't perfect.

From what we know, her and Godwyn are like the most okay-ish of the demigods as well as supposedly Miquella (we'll see). Shame the one had to ******* die with the other being in on it.

Unlike a lot of the players, I did the Ranni questline for Blaidd alone. I don't care about her as some romantic or sexual interest. I do think she's not all bad but she still isn't perfect.

From what we know, her and Godwyn are like the most okay-ish of the demigods as well as supposedly Miquella (we'll see). Shame the one had to ******* die with the other being in on it.
Eh depends on perspective. I think Ranni is morally grey but makes decisions that often are very bad for other people. She's selfish.

Patch notes are out. Besides the new features shown before there’s also some weapon balance changes for both PvE and PvP.

Also best part is they made Torrent usable for the final boss. So now you can also say you beat pre-patch Elden Beast alongside pre-patch Radhan.

Last edited:

Something I haven’t seen anybody point out yet…
The captions are very particular, saying “My loyal blade. And champion of the festival.” This implies that they’re two different people, clearly Malenia and the Tarnished. Is… is it possible we might meet a friendly Malenia in the DLC?

Back